This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum upgrade

One of these days the forums are upgraded to a new version with support to the new PHP 8. Since PHP 7 became obsolete last month.
    Expect an interruption of the online status of the forums.

PHP 8 is faster than the previous version. The first website upgraded was LazyTown Articles , now run at PHP 8 you can probably notice a difference in speed.
    After the forum upgrade the wiki will be upgraded.

Click image for larger version  Name:	zzz-2431277f7bce6bfc268c8e3592d692db.gif Views:	0 Size:	887.2 KB ID:	189630
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.
  • Answer selected by LazyPooky at 10 July 2023, 22:22.

Originally posted by chuft View Post
    Sounds great thanks Pooky. Some nice features there.
    Just received your reply in the mail. Seems like the email layout is also better with a different font.

Best answer

hashtag

Forums Rules

https://videos.latibaer.com

Attached Files

Comment

Great thanks Pooky.
      l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Update succesful - changes:

Answered Topics

Topics can now be marked as "Answered." This is a special status applied to a specific post within the topic. The post that is marked as the Answer will be highlighted and show directly under the starting post in the topic. The ability to mark posts as the Answer in a topic is controlled by permissions.

Photo Gallery
        The ability to manually re-order images uploaded in a photo gallery topic has been added to the system. This can be accomplished by drag and drop when editing the images during upload.

When uploading images to a Photo Gallery topic, users can now enter a title for each image as well as the image description. This will enhance the searchability of images within these topics.

-- Editor
        Users can now drag and drop images directly into the Editor pane. They no longer need to be dropped on the Attachment pane.

-- WebP Image Support
        Users will be able to upload images in the WebP format. These images are typically smaller than their PNG and JPEG counterparts. WebP images can also support background transparency.

User Name Cards
        To facilitate upcoming functionality, a new optional name card can be shown when clicking or tapping on a user's name in most locations throughout the system. The name card currently shows the user's name, avatar, a link to their profile, and a link to search for their posts.

Hashtag Support
        Users can now create #hashtags in their content to link the content to tags, existing channels, and specific nodes (via nodeid). Hashtags will allow better organic categorization of your content. After the user types the # (hash) and three characters the system will automatically pop up a search box of results they can select from. As they continue typing, the results will be refined.

Embedded Media
        vBulletin now recognizes audio and video media files that have been attached to a post. Videos can be inserted inline after uploading using the [video] bbcode. Audio attachments will display audio controls within the Attached Files box at the bottom of the post. End users will be able to use standard playback controls to view videos and listen to uploaded audio (mp4 video, mp3 audio - max 10Mb).

URL Previews
        The URL BBCode has been reworked to pull more information about the link. If you place the URL on its own line, it will behave similarly to the Link Content type after posting. Previews will include pulling a thumbnail and description from the linked site.

next update the app
        GetLazy App for Android smartphones
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by chuft View Post
            Just received your reply in the mail. Seems like the email layout is also better with a different font.

Best answer

hashtag

Forums Rules

https://videos.latibaer.com

Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ballerinaspin.gif
Views:	147
Size:	2.92 MB
ID:	189781

Comment

That was a drag and drop by the way. Definitely easier than before.

Comment

What's this "selected answer" feature? Looks cool.
                  MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

• LazyPooky
                    LazyPooky commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You can set an answer to your own topic, if you feel like one answer is the best. You don't have to though!

• possessor
                    possessor commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Makes sense, and is cool. Thnx

• chuft
                    chuft commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Note Pooky marked one of her posts as "Best answer" and it now appears at the top of the thread right below the initial post, along with further down where she originally posted it. Anybody coming to the thread will see this post right away below the initial post. It's often used in forums when someone asks a question and somewhere down the thread, someone answers it, the original poster can mark that post as the Best Answer so future readers will see it right below the original question. It has a special border around it.
                Working...
                X