This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archive

I was cleaning the Trash Bin and found some topics there that are not so relevant today but might be interesting enough to read, and moved them to a new forum: Archive.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Re: Archive

First in Archive!
    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Had a read in the 'Ban-list Thread'. Fun to see how much really have happened at this forum. I wonder where all of these people are now. Especially that Emilio guy. I have read so much about him, and the only thing that remains of his existence is a couple of videos and angry comments on here.
      Was he the one that got arrested for stalking JRM?
      I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
        Had a read in the 'Ban-list Thread'. Fun to see how much really have happened at this forum. I wonder where all of these people are now. Especially that Emilio guy. I have read so much about him, and the only thing that remains of his existence is a couple of videos and angry comments on here.
        Was he the one that got arrested for stalking JRM?
        Emilio was a Mexican child. The man you are thinking of is David Stodghill.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
          Emilio was a Mexican child. The man you are thinking of is David Stodghill.
          I think she is girl, isn't she?

Comment

Working...
          X