Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alvin and The Chipmunks - Opinion on franchise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alvin and The Chipmunks - Opinion on franchise?

AATC has been a thing since 1958 (RIP Ross Bagdasarian Jr) and it has been living for that long, for an actual reason. What's your opinion on the franchise (tv shows, albums, movies, etc)? I'll go first.
    Alvin and The Chipmunks: This movie is my 3rd favourite. It's not the best, but not the worst. Ian is a jerk, and money-deprived just like Mr. Krabs. Dave Seville is a nice enough person to let rodents in his literal house. "The Chipmunk Song" is a song that stays in my head, not even at Christmastime, but most of the year. 7/10
    Best quote: "You drive like my grandmother!" -Alvin Seville

Alvin and The Chipmunks 2 - The Squeakquel: This movie is the worst in the franchise. Not only are the Chipettes bratty, but also annoying. The songs though, are different. "You Spin Me Round" is the best song in the soundtrack from the movie, and Toby is pretty funny. The credit rolls are pretty good, but there's 2 post-credit scenes, and there's 1 post credit scene AFTER THE LONG CREDITS. How would I know? I'm crazy enough to admit I watch the credits. 5.2/10
    Best quote: "Oh, boy! I suddenly got really really tired! Hehe, g'night Dave!" -Alvin Seville

Alvin and The Chipmunks 3 - Chipwrecked: This movie is the second best! I love it, and Trouble and Party Rock can't stay out of my head, so they don't have to pay the rent. Dave's "ALVIIN" yell was the best this movie. It gets louder everytime! And Zoe turning out to be evil shocked me, but she turned good again. And Ian Hawke rose to fame once again. It all ended good! Kinda, because the island's volcano still erupted. 9.7/10
    Best quote: "YOU'RE IN MY HOUSE NOW! Technically, it's not a house, it's a boat." -Ian Hawke

Alvin and The Chipmunks 4 - The Road Chip: This movie is the most hated one, by people who don't even watch this franchise. It's my favourite though! The action is very humourous and comedic, and seeing Suggs getting hurt is really funny. What sucks is that Miles didn't apologize, but the chipmunks did! WHAT?? "Uptown Munk" is the best song of the movie and it's never gonna exit my brain, I think i'll remember/vibe to it in my grave! No I probably won't. Anyways, this one is the best. HOW TF DID DAVE SHOUT FROM MIAMI TO NEW ORLEANS, THOUGH??? 12/10
    Best quote: "ALVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!" -Dave Seville

AAALVIIIN! and the Chipmunks: This show is acceptable. 4/10

alvin and the chipmunks 1/2 is the best
    0%
    alvin and the chipmunks 3 is the best
    0%
    alvin and the chipmunks 4/tv show is the best
    100.00%
    MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Speaking of AATC, best of TC vol 1 is out! https://sportaflop.bandcamp.com/albu...hipmunks-vol-1
    MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Working...
    X