• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • possessor
    I like LazyTown.
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 30 - Stepher
    • Oct 2021

I finished the awards and it was awesome. I am pissed Jackie Chan & Loud House lost! Uncultured voters!

Comment

• Play_z
      Average fan of LazyTown 🙃
      GETLAZY MEMBER
      Level 11 - The Blue Knight
      • Nov 2023

Yeah, I disappoint on the winners like Taylor swift and Kai cent really…

The only reason I voted is for Preston to win I guess not and the singer I chose was Beyoncé. Maybe I’m getting to old for this voting thingy now

Comment

• Play_z
        Play_z commented
        Editing a comment
        Agree, I don’t like Dhar Mann because it’s just the cringe videos or the same topic over and over again

• possessor
        possessor commented
        Editing a comment
        I think both Kai and Speed are funny, I'd love to see them have their own channel TOGETHER. Steak is cool, he subscribes to kids with no followers AND he helped kakav420 fight uwucutesingle (I cringe typing her username)

• Play_z
        Play_z commented
        Editing a comment
        Steak just awesome. He has hearted one of my comments and reply to me at some point in time. In one of the latest streams Kreek almost WWE Steak with a chair which was quite funny
    • possessor
      I like LazyTown.
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      Level 30 - Stepher
      • Oct 2021

I have to do a recap of my day every day of the school break in my journal. I wrote a lot today, but here's what I specifically wrote about the KCA.
      My teacher is grading it.

At 3:30 the awards started and it WAS EPIC!! As Spongebob is 25 this year, the show was hosted in the Bikini Bottom by Spongebob and Patrick – it was amazing! They were 3D animated along with Sandy Cheeks who introduced and ended the show.
      Kenan and Kel (The best Nickelodeon duo ever! Since the 1990s, they appeared in the 2 ‘Good Burger’ movies, ‘All That’, & ‘Kenan and Kel’.) made an appearance (announcing Favourite Movie), as well as Lincoln Loud announcing Favourite Animated Movie, The Kid Laroi performing ‘Stay’ (I’ve heard it a billion times on the radio), & The Thundermans announcing like three categories.
      During the awards, I wrote down as many winners as I could. If I missed any, check Wikipedia or the official KCA site.
      The awards were two hours long (pesky ad breaks, but I occupied myself with a book) and amazing. I will definetly be watching the 2025 awards. I pity all the people who must watch the version on YouTube edited to a puny 20 minutes long.
      Anyways, the winners:
      • Favourite Male Voice from An Animated Movie – Adam Sandler (Dang it! I know I like his live-action movies, but I voted Jackie Chan. He deserves it.)
      • Favourite breakout Artist – Renee Rall
      • Favourite Family TV Show – Young Sheldon (I voted Young Sheldon since it’s a spinoff of ‘Big Bang Theory’, and my mom LOVES that show.)
      • Favourite Male Creator – MrBeast (YES! I voted him.)
      • Favourite Creator Family – The Matters
      • Favourite Male TV Star – Walker Scobell
      • Favourite Reality Show – America’s Got Talent (I voted ‘Is it Cake?’)
      • Favourite Villain – Jack Black (Sweet, I voted him.)
      • Fan Favourite Movie – Good Burger 2 (YES!!!!! I’m a dude, he’s a dude, she’s a dude..)
      • Legend – Serena Williams
      • Favourite Female Voice from an Animated Voice – Anna Kendrick
      • Favourite Social Music Star – Bella Poarch.
      • Favourite Female Creator – Lexi Rivera
      • Favourite Animated Movie – Spiderman Across the Spiderverse (As it should be.)
      • Favourite Kids TV Show – Percy Jackson and the Olympians
      • Favourite Actress – Margot Robbie
      • Favourite Album – Guts (Olivia Rodrigo)
      Taylor Swift won in THREE CATEGORIES which is totally ridiculous. SpongeBob won for the millionth time, but the Loud House should’ve!!
      I had cheese and biscuits during the awards. Pretty good.
      Anyways, the awards finished, I watched the credits and the Nickelodeon bumper (I haven’t seen it before) and I logged onto here, and I am writing this.
      P.S. Jack Black gets slimed after opening his mailbox. XD.

Comment

Working...