Get Lazy is fine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Lazy is fine.

The drama has blown over, the troublemakers have been banned, and all is well in the world.

You can go back to posting now. If you don't, terrorists will have won. That was their aim here, to disrupt and scare people away. But we will persevere and remain strong.

I will not be closing Get Lazy down for any reason. In fact, this incident has made me more dedicated to keeping this website up.

The most important thing is to not take it seriously. They have these witch hunts on a daily basis.

summary: internets serious business

Re: Get Lazy is fine.

That's good... there's no reason this place should get the boot. Everyone here is so... um, sweet in their own way. 'Sides... we can't help lovin' Lazytown! It's just so darn addictive! It's all Magnus' fault!!! Blame the parents! :)

Comment

I guess I've been away too much to really know what's going on entirely, but regardless, I'm glad Get Lazy is still surviving because we are awesome! <3

Comment

I guess that explains the sudden disappearance of those guests and stuff. How do you know it's all over though? Was your account restored?

Comment

Guess I missed it :?

Well, I guess it's another victory for Xizer and his minions. :)

Comment

It's good that you didn't let it get to you, Xiz.
            But really it was so lame that I didn't expect it to.

I guess it's a good thing that the whole thing's over.
            I didn't really care that much, anyway.

Also, yay us!

Comment

a victory in its on way over the internets w00t lolz

sorry to xiz and jim for losing their money and lso to jim for having to apologize

Comment

Good work Xizer, for the first time i feel proud to call you my leader! :)

Comment

...Sorry I missed the brunt of it. I picked a bad time to get addicted to a new video game. ;-.-

I'm glad you guys handled everything, though!

Comment

Working...
                  X