I'm impressed at this guy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I'm impressed at this guy.

Yeah. I'm generally more of a "small person" and I am so used to being the shyer one in a relationship, although I'm fine after a little while.
    I just feel so impatient sometimes with my boyfriend cos he seems really reluctant to even hold my hand. [We've been going out for 6 weeks]
    Which is why the guy I like makes comments and is trying to make him jealous but he's kind of just taking the mick.
    I kinda had a go at this guy cos we had a really weird moment today and he told me to break up with my boyfriend and get with him. :?

Comment

Lissie - It says in my post

CJ - I don't mean to offend. :( What I was saying isn't meant in a horrible way, if it came across like that, I'm sorry.

Comment

lol Yeah.

Comment

well, the 'new guys suck cause they're insecure' talk only makes them more insecure too.

Comment

What are you girls expecting from the new guys anyways? If they dunno what to do, then lead on!
            sigpic

Comment

Ah, the days when I dated. My first and only boyfriend... it was fun, besides the really bad stuff that happened.
              I suppose you could say I was having trouble with realizing what role the woman played in the typical heterosexual relationship.
              I was more of the guy in the relationship XD I was always getting roses delivered to him at work. We'd always get motel rooms
              (where I'd have roses waiting- his favorite flowers). I wasn't doing it JUST for sex either... but that really wasn't all that good.
              Always gave him gifts and took him out to eat.I dunno... romance is fun I guess. It's expensive, that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
              X