Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New film: 'A Fix' (probable spoilers on page 5)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jellyanna's gonna be a movie star!

I was hoping she would be in Air Bud 5: Bud Fiction, She would be Samuel L Jackson's Daughter, it would be so badass.

SAY PINK AGAIN! I DARE YOU, I DOUBLE DARE YOU MOTHER ****ING AIR BUD!

MMMMM THAT IS A TASTY CAKE! I BET IT WAS DONE BY THE COOKING BY THE BOOK BITCH!

Damn it, I'm going to have to write up a script to this

Julianna Over Doses...

$5 MILK SHAKE!

DADDY TOMATO STOMPS ON THE BABY TOMATO AND SAID KETCHUP!

I WANT TO DANCE! AND I WANT TO GROOVE!

Comment

Originally posted by CJVercetti
      Zafa, can I buy pot from you?
      You know what sucks? Is that I don't do any sort of drug :(

Comment

Originally posted by Zafa
        I'm not sure why it sucks, but if it's that big a problem for you, I'm sure Chem can help you out.

Comment

Originally posted by Luigi12
          I'm not sure why it sucks, but if it's that big a problem for you, I'm sure Chem can help you out.
          lol no, it's because I come up with some weird stuff, and everyone thinks I'm on drugs

Comment

its ok zafa, i dont think youre on drugs, i just think youre an interesting, kind and unique person =))))))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by Mosheddy
              its ok zafa, i dont think youre on drugs, i just think youre an interesting, kind and unique person =))))))))))))
              I think the same about you eddy

Comment

I was hoping she would be in Air Bud 5: Bud Fiction, She would be Samuel L Jackson's Daughter, it would be so badass.

SAY PINK AGAIN! I DARE YOU, I DOUBLE DARE YOU MOTHER ****ING AIR BUD!

MMMMM THAT IS A TASTY CAKE! I BET IT WAS DONE BY THE COOKING BY THE BOOK BITCH!

Damn it, I'm going to have to write up a script to this

Julianna Over Doses...

$5 MILK SHAKE!

DADDY TOMATO STOMPS ON THE BABY TOMATO AND SAID KETCHUP!

I WANT TO DANCE! AND I WANT TO GROOVE!
                Zafa, I got a fry stuck half way down my throat because of you! That bad part is... I can actually imagine Jackson saying that stuff. God... I love you man.

Comment

Julianna's new Film "A Fix"

I just checked IMDB and Julianna is negotiations for the lead role in a 2007/2008 movie called "A Fix." playing "Pyper".

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0939612/

"When is enough...enough? Pyper Blevins has been bullied by Natalie Coleman since she was five years old. Her bullying comes to a climax in their senior year of high school when a tragic event alters their lives forever."

All I have to say is way to go Jules! It's wonderful to see her finally getting a serious role in a movie....I really hope this all works out for her.

Comment

Re: Julianna's new Film "A Fix"

I think there is already i thread for this O.o, but i may be mistaken

Comment

Re: Julianna's new Film "A Fix"

Originally posted by Incommodo
                      I think there is already i thread for this O.o, but i may be mistaken
                      There is you are not mistaken.
                      http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Re: Jellyanna's gonna be a movie star! (New film: 'A Fix')

(I merged the two threads about this film)

I hope this film deal works out for her, she's definitely got the potential to go far. I just hope the fanboys don't get disturbed over some of the more dramatic scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by Zokita
                          (I merged the two threads about this film)

I hope this film deal works out for her, she's definitely got the potential to go far. I just hope the fanboys don't get disturbed over some of the more dramatic scenes.

Hahaha, I'm worried for some of us guys to but thats just ridiculous haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Zokita
                            I just hope the fanboys don't get disturbed over some of the more dramatic scenes.
                            Y'all know I've been wanting to see Julianna in a dramatic roll for a long time. This film -- just doesn't seem like it'd be up to snuff.
                            I saw the word "snuff" and I got the WORST visuals in my head. LAZYTOWN: THE FORBIDDEN SNUFF FILM

Comment

well....it might be shocking to see her doing something a bit darker. but interesting at the same time.

it'll be weird for the 'fanboys' for sure. sorta like when i stumbled upon that pic of stefan smoking :( it made me sad.

all i could think of was that his lungs are black. ew.

and zafa...don't worry about the drug thing. remember: LTgirl says NO to drugs, too ;)

LTgirl ---> never been high. never been drunk. never smoked anything. i didn't need any artificial means to screw up my brain apparently

Comment

Originally posted by LTgirl
                                and zafa...don't worry about the drug thing. remember: LTgirl says NO to drugs, too ;)

LTgirl ---> never been high. never been drunk. never smoked anything. i didn't need any artificial means to screw up my brain apparently
                                YAY!

LTGirl is the best getlazy mother ever!

Comment

Working...
                                X