Re: how tall & heavy are you?

5'10 and 220lbs

Comment

• crosis52
      GETLAZY MEMBER
      Level 10 - LazyTowner
      • Jul 2007

I'm about 5 feet 9 inches, and I weigh about 240 pounds. That's kind of a lot, I guess, but I exercise like crazy, so it's not all fat.

Comment

• moomoo
        Trixie's ToyBoy
        SPECIAL MEMBER
        Level 27 - Little Pink Poster
        • Apr 2007

6'1", 145 lbs

Comment

• Mr_Gazpacho
          SPECIAL MEMBER
          Level 24 - The Blue Elf
          • Jul 2007

6', about 163 pounds.

Comment

• AgentKJ
            The Inspector
            SPECIAL MEMBER
            Level 15 - The Baby Troll
            • Jul 2007

Can't be bothered to convert but I'm 5'5 and about 61 kgs.
            Everyone says I'm really skinny but my dad basically tells me I need to lose weight.

Comment

• John
              GETLAZY MEMBER
              Level 9 - Energy Poster
              • Sep 2007

I'm about 6'-0" and at least 150lb.

Comment

• DawnStar
                SPECIAL MEMBER
                Level 24 - The Blue Elf
                • Jul 2007

5'4'' and 160lbs
                I've tried to lose weight... everything from exercising like crazy to not eating for days at a time. Turned out though that I have pre diabetes... but it's all good! ;D IT'S STEPHER TIME

Comment

• DawnStar
                  SPECIAL MEMBER
                  Level 24 - The Blue Elf
                  • Jul 2007

Originally posted by CJVercetti
                  Originally posted by DawnStar
                  5'4'' and 160lbs
                  I've tried to lose weight... everything from exercising like crazy to not eating for days at a time. Turned out though that I have pre diabetes... but it's all good! ;D IT'S STEPHER TIME
                  *Insert Billy Joel here*
                  lol, I love you!

Comment

• DawnStar
                    SPECIAL MEMBER
                    Level 24 - The Blue Elf
                    • Jul 2007

Beetus ravers!

Comment

• LTgirl
                      SPECIAL MEMBER
                      Level 18 - Wizard Of GetLazy
                      • Apr 2007

short and fat :)

Comment

• Tyler
                        SPECIAL MEMBER
                        Level 13 - Purple Panther
                        • Oct 2007

It makes the ones who are actually fat feel somewhat Mega Fat, like in Weird Al's "Fat" music video.

Comment

• kelly
                          SPECIAL MEMBER
                          Level 19 - Secret Friend
                          • Apr 2007

Originally posted by CJVercetti
                          I really hate it when girls who are clearly not fat, call themselves fat.

Kinda stupid, being a male I'll never understand it though.
                          I never understood it either: I never labelled myself 'fat' until I actually became clinically overweight, and right from the word go of puberty I had a rounded figure, far plumper-looking than the girls who moaned about being fat, most of whom were too slim for my tastes (but then *points at icon*). I tried my best to tell them that they were being neurotic, but I could only address it from the health and aesthetic angles without outing myself, and they were primarily basing it on the sexiness angle.

And for the other half of the question: theoretically right on the average height for an Aussie woman, but actually short for an Aussie woman my age.

Comment

• LTgirl
                            SPECIAL MEMBER
                            Level 18 - Wizard Of GetLazy
                            • Apr 2007

no. i really AM. unless you weren't talking about me.

because have i EVER posted a full body shot of me? like...in a bikini? or...half nekkid? or dressed like the teen girls dress today? (Heaven help anyone who sees me dressed in any of those mentioned. The HORROR....)

i AM fat. my arm fat flaps like a Canadian flag in the winter time.

my thighs take an extra 10 seconds to stop moving when i stop walking.

my ass floats in the bathtub.

If i go out for halloween as Sportacus, you'll see. You will ALLLLL see.

i have never liked my body. At the age of 13 i was so severely teased for being heavy. I felt ugly and disgusting and useless. i was teased on the bus on the way to school. i was teased during school hours and i was teased on the bus on the way back from school. My brother teased me at home. When i ordered something to eat in a restaurant, my aunt sat there and said "2000 calories......3000 calories... etc etc..."

i became anorexic by 17 and stayed that way until 21. My best friend Corey said to me "if you get any thinner, you will snap in half." ...To an anorexic, this is great news.
                            I remember days when all i would eat was Gravol and water. Oh and sugar free gum because my breath was so bad from not eating.

My anorexia was followed by depression at age 18 because my dad died of a heart attack. The following year (1994) i had to drag myself to a new city to go to college. It was horrible. Luckily though, i found some NICE people who didn't pick on me for not looking like them (preppy..all wearing Banana Republic stuff, etc...when i wore bell bottoms, combat boots and an army jacket. I looked like i walked off the set of The A Team.)
                            It was as though i didn't fit in when i was fat and i didn't fit in when i was thin.

In 1999 i began to gain weight. A LOT of weight. i gained so much, that by Autumn 2001, i was 262 pounds. I received papers from an insurance place saying they wouldn't accept me because they felt i was high risk for a heart attack. My grandpa, dad and uncle all died of a heart attack. This letter scared me. It was enough to make me take action. That night i began walking. I walked as fast as i could. I remember a man staring at me as i huffed and puffed in my big fat clothes. I thought in my head "You just wait, old man. You just wait til the Spring. I will show you."...
                            And that's exactly what i did. I didn't just walk, i began to jog. Every single night without fail. I also cut back my food portions in half. I am a vegetarian and so i decided to make cool vegetarian stuff.
                            By the end of it all, in the spring, i had dropped over a 120 pounds.
                            I remember seeing people i hadn't seen for a few months. They would walk right by me. They had no idea who i was.
                            I was in Wal Mart in the plus size section. The employer walked up to me and said "Do you know what section you are in?"...
                            She made me cry. It was such an emotional time.
                            I had won the battle. But still...i felt fat. Not good enough.

I have gained a bit of weight since then. I try to keep on top of it all. But each time i look in the mirror, i still see that obese girl staring back at me. The one who would have perfect strangers yell things to her from their cars. The one who had to watch an old highschool friend blush bright red because she was so embarrassed for me and my weight.

I know Xizer is gonna pick on me for posting this much. Go ahead.

weight is always a touchy subject for women.

My point for posting this is that when a girl goes through life being TOLD she is fat or she is ugly or she isn't good enough, what else is she supposed to believe??

Comment

• ForGreatJustin
                              Former Moderator
                              SPECIAL MEMBER
                              Level 28 - Friend For Life
                              • Apr 2007

I've for as long as ive known you found you attractive brandy.

Comment

• DawnStar
                                SPECIAL MEMBER
                                Level 24 - The Blue Elf
                                • Jul 2007

Originally posted by LTgirl
                                no. i really AM. unless you weren't talking about me.

because have i EVER posted a full body shot of me? like...in a bikini? or...half nekkid? or dressed like the teen girls dress today? (Heaven help anyone who sees me dressed in any of those mentioned. The HORROR....)

i AM fat. my arm fat flaps like a Canadian flag in the winter time.

my thighs take an extra 10 seconds to stop moving when i stop walking.

my ass floats in the bathtub.

If i go out for halloween as Sportacus, you'll see. You will ALLLLL see.

i have never liked my body. At the age of 13 i was so severely teased for being heavy. I felt ugly and disgusting and useless. i was teased on the bus on the way to school. i was teased during school hours and i was teased on the bus on the way back from school. My brother teased me at home. When i ordered something to eat in a restaurant, my aunt sat there and said "2000 calories......3000 calories... etc etc..."

i became anorexic by 17 and stayed that way until 21. My best friend Corey said to me "if you get any thinner, you will snap in half." ...To an anorexic, this is great news.
                                I remember days when all i would eat was Gravol and water. Oh and sugar free gum because my breath was so bad from not eating.

My anorexia was followed by depression at age 18 because my dad died of a heart attack. The following year (1994) i had to drag myself to a new city to go to college. It was horrible. Luckily though, i found some NICE people who didn't pick on me for not looking like them (preppy..all wearing Banana Republic stuff, etc...when i wore bell bottoms, combat boots and an army jacket. I looked like i walked off the set of The A Team.)
                                It was as though i didn't fit in when i was fat and i didn't fit in when i was thin.

In 1999 i began to gain weight. A LOT of weight. i gained so much, that by Autumn 2001, i was 262 pounds. I received papers from an insurance place saying they wouldn't accept me because they felt i was high risk for a heart attack. My grandpa, dad and uncle all died of a heart attack. This letter scared me. It was enough to make me take action. That night i began walking. I walked as fast as i could. I remember a man staring at me as i huffed and puffed in my big fat clothes. I thought in my head "You just wait, old man. You just wait til the Spring. I will show you."...
                                And that's exactly what i did. I didn't just walk, i began to jog. Every single night without fail. I also cut back my food portions in half. I am a vegetarian and so i decided to make cool vegetarian stuff.
                                By the end of it all, in the spring, i had dropped over a 120 pounds.
                                I remember seeing people i hadn't seen for a few months. They would walk right by me. They had no idea who i was.
                                I was in Wal Mart in the plus size section. The employer walked up to me and said "Do you know what section you are in?"...
                                She made me cry. It was such an emotional time.
                                I had won the battle. But still...i felt fat. Not good enough.

I have gained a bit of weight since then. I try to keep on top of it all. But each time i look in the mirror, i still see that obese girl staring back at me. The one who would have perfect strangers yell things to her from their cars. The one who had to watch an old highschool friend blush bright red because she was so embarrassed for me and my weight.

I know Xizer is gonna pick on me for posting this much. Go ahead.

weight is always a touchy subject for women.

My point for posting this is that when a girl goes through life being TOLD she is fat or she is ugly or she isn't good enough, what else is she supposed to believe??
                                My mom in a nutshell :(

When my mom was a teen, she was very beautiful- but a lil a chubby. Kids made fun of her so she became anorexic. She became very sick and almost died several times. There were times when she looked like a skeleton. Her depression led to drug use and it tore our family apart. Finally... about 8 years ago, she came out of it and put on lots of weight. But... don't do anything bad to yourself, kay? After seeing my mom go through that, it hurts to see other people suffering. I think you're beautiful, so perk up!

Comment

Working...