Clear All
  • boredjedi
    Master
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    • Jun 2007

The Water of Life

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/pharmaceut ... 0000000001

"Water providers rarely disclose results of pharmaceutical screenings, unless pressed, the AP found. For example, the head of a group representing major California suppliers said the public "doesn't know how to interpret the information" and might be unduly alarmed."

Poppycock is what I say. They go out of their way plastering our airwaves with outlandish and often wrong propaganda about smoking and second hand smoke it was even setting off flags here in NY until a news channel did an article about it think it was my9 news about how outlandish the public service announcements were getting and how others were taking notice. I haven't seen any lately so I think they were finally pulled. Anyway, What are they saying? Water contamination is different? Yeah right more BS from BS people.
    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/
  • Lazycus
    Master of Shoops
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 24 - The Blue Elf
    • Nov 2007

Re: The Water of Life

[img]http://img98.**********.us/img98/9503/genrippersezao1.png[/img]

Comment

• nindanjoe
      Former Moderator
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      Level 27 - Little Pink Poster
      • Apr 2007

Which is why we need more critical and skeptical thinking education courses; to teach people how to think and research these kinds of things. If we put all our faith into the authorities, then they will basically control us with information. Authorities are not always right as well. Actual scientific research should be done also along with developing better techniques to do this research and experimentation. They say we don't understand? Then teach us so that we can understand the data you give us.

Something to research is why the body doesn't absorb all the medication. Also what are the potential causes for that. If we can isolate that, we might learn something and might be able to apply that knowledge to something, like a way to not let those residual meds from the water pass right on through (short term solution).

Comment

• CmdrLuke
        SPECIAL MEMBER
        Level 23 - Pixel's Assistant
        • May 2007

Originally posted by jobe9779
        Originally posted by Joseph Stalin
        You should thank the Communists. You'd be speaking German otherwise.
        yeah... cause you know, if those pinko cossacks didnt have a truce with hitler he would of won the war.
        REMEMBER THE 20 MILLION

Comment

• Lazycus
          Master of Shoops
          SPECIAL MEMBER
          Level 24 - The Blue Elf
          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Joseph Stalin
          You should thank the Communists. You'd be speaking German otherwise.
          Uhm, in fact I am. Wundervolle language, unless it is used to translate LazyTown songs into it. The cold war was something wonderful too. Everybody everywhere knew who the bad boys were - and believed the good ones to be on their side.

Comment

Working...