• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BingBang
    GETLAZY MEMBER
    Level 7 - Lazy Poster
    • May 2007

Re: Hi

it would be really depressing if it really is her.
    Aah, she's just going through a phase.

Comment

• nindanjoe
      Former Moderator
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      Level 27 - Little Pink Poster
      • Apr 2007

Most of the posts after the not-so-nice event will be deleted in 2 days, but I will be saving a copy for informational purposes. Anyone can PM me to ask for a copy after it's all deleted. Well, almost anyone. However, I'll deal with that when the time comes.

As you saw from the latest posts, that is not Julianna. The behavior, the ignoring of facts, the general irrationality should have cemented that for anyone that still believed that it was Julianna. Also, if JuliManda really had good lawyers, or at least tech savvy ones, she/he would have found my real name and actual e-mail address. Instead she/he found the Asian equivalent of John Doe. My e-mail address is my LazyTown one; most of you probably have multiple e-mail addresses. Interesting that they didn't think about their email addresses getting posted. Speaking of which, Julimanda has a male sounding email address, but that is not evidence for anything.

She ignored a few facts, she was supposed to be in Iceland. RTGuardian was the second person to mention the fact that JuliManda failed to mention. All those post cards and fan letter the real Julianna would reply and send back. Not once did JuliManda even hint at it. She/he also failed to mention some of the nice things WOJ did for, as was posted by RTGuardian. For someone who liked her fans, why was she never apologetic about the latest stuff she's been doing? Very rarely will a normal person act that way, unless they had to act or be irrational. That can range from really being irrational to acting the part.

JuliManda would contantly use the anonymouse.org proxy. Why is that? Again, slightly suspicious, but doesn't prove too much unless it has that linking evidence. What would need to be done is to see the trend amongst similar celebrities. I hypothesize the trend is to not use proxies, I would even venture to say they don't know what they really are. Let alone anonymouse. When I would type in "proxy" (not proksy) and related into a search engine, the first couple of pages would not have anonymouse there. This, of course, assumes a person would use a search engine to find a suitable proxy and not be recommended by someone. Well, this is another case for findng evidence.

For those that still think that JuliManda is real, here are somethings to think about. JuliManda would say she/he was verified on Myspace. If that's true, perhaps she wouldn't mind doing it again depending on the difficulty and information given. If proving who you are was so hard, why not just explain the process so that everyone knows it? And if it was easy, why not just re-do it so people know it's you? Here's another thing you have to question, what are the processes and requirements needed to verify who you are on Myspace? Can they be manipulated? If so, how easy or hard will that be? There are a few ways to find this out, the easiest would be to find celebrity Myspace accounts with no official Home Page, as mentioned before, and she if they were verified. Although I suspect the people with a similar status to Julianna will be hard to come by.

Thanks to Sporty's post, something occurred to me. However, it's just a case of evidence that needs evidence to prove its worth. This JuliManda sure had a lot of time on her/his hands. A lot more than me, I must admit. Isn't JuliManda supposed to be in school? Or pursuing other acting jobs? With all the stress this drama caused, wouldn't she have stepped away from it all. Instead she charges right into it all, having lulz along the way. Depending how detailed her actions were at Sporty's forum, we can determine how far this person actually went into character. Heck, you can even say that was a test run to see if she/he was believable. Or just another carnation. Evidence and research is required.

In reply to Sporty, I'm sorry this faker bothered your forum, but I believe it is necessary to fight back (to certain degree) if attacked. As you saw, JuliManda wanted me dead, that isn't the most polite thing to want of someone.

For anyone interested in learning some critical thinking, you can start here: http://www.csicop.org/si/2006-02/thinking.html

Comment

• Vyser
        GETLAZY MEMBER
        Level 12 - Lazy Scout
        • Oct 2007

Nindanjoe, it is nice to see there are still people around that think about things as much as you. I don't really see why this topic is still not locked or even up for that matter.

Comment

• Lazycus
          Master of Shoops
          SPECIAL MEMBER
          Level 24 - The Blue Elf
          • Nov 2007

I beg to differ. Those two(?) - JuliManda and Silvess - were sort of funny indeed. Am I the only one to find last night's battle quite entertaining?

What's so wrong about adopting a fake identity and trying to cause confusion? Robbie Rotten does this all the time and nobody would think of forcing him to leave LazyTown forever. Ask yourself: What would Sportacus do?

If you'd ask me - and I know you won't - I'd say: Unban this odd couple and see what they come up with next. This forum can take it!

Comment

• Ultra Magnus
            SPECIAL MEMBER
            Level 29 - Villain Number One
            • May 2007

Originally posted by nindanjoe
            With all the stress this drama caused, wouldn't she have stepped away from it all. Instead she charges right into it all, having lulz along the way.
            Bingo.

As I've said before, I don't care whether she's "real" or not.
            In fact, I don't care enough to have even formed an opinion.

To me, it was just another name on a forum.
            It doesn't matter who's behind it.

The bottom line is: they were trolling.

Originally posted by Lazycus
            If you'd ask me - and I know you won't - I'd say: Unban this odd couple and see what they come up with next.
            Don't worry.
            I'm sure Xizer and/or Ooozmin will do just that.
            After all...
            Originally posted by Silvess
            Shese Julianna. I think she can do what she want's, like it or hate it.
            [sic]

Comment

• ForGreatJustin
              Former Moderator
              SPECIAL MEMBER
              Level 28 - Friend For Life
              • Apr 2007

Ooozmin doesn't have the power to unban or ban, just like I don't have the power.

Comment

• Ultra Magnus
                SPECIAL MEMBER
                • May 2007

Originally posted by ForGreatJustin
                Ooozmin doesn't have the power to unban or ban, just like I don't have the power.
                Ahhh. I hadn't noticed before now that Dr. Joe was an admin.
                Last I checked he was just a mod, so I assumed that mods did possess that power.

Comment

• Ponycat
                  SPECIAL MEMBER
                  Level 14 - Sportscandy
                  • Jun 2007

This post is making me sad.

Comment

• ooozmin
                    Former moderator
                    SPECIAL MEMBER
                    • May 2007

Originally posted by ForGreatJustin
                    lawl, I wish I could. Glad the shit is settled down a little. It was starting to make my neck itch.

Comment

• DawnStar
                      SPECIAL MEMBER
                      Level 24 - The Blue Elf
                      • Jul 2007

halo

Comment

• CmdrLuke
                        SPECIAL MEMBER
                        Level 23 - Pixel's Assistant
                        • May 2007

^wut. I thought dawn was banned and I don't see how that post is relevent?

Comment

• Sir Finkus
                          SPECIAL MEMBER
                          Level 19 - Secret Friend
                          • Apr 2007

1337 h4>< I guess

Comment

• nindanjoe
                            Former Moderator
                            SPECIAL MEMBER
                            Level 27 - Little Pink Poster
                            • Apr 2007

Dawn's post is pretty relevant, but you will have to find out after the investigation is complete. I will post a full report then. You know, I didn't know AIM does that where it saves your IMs until they sign back on, pretty interesting. I also unbanned a few people as a result of this JuliManda thing, I was covering a few suspicions of mine. Again, after the investigation is done, my full report will be given.

I have decided against deleting this thread, I will be locking it however. Apologies to those that want to delete it, but the purpose of keeping it up is for evidence purposes. Feel free to send me a PM for any questions or comments regarding this decision.

Comment

Working...