• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bello
    GETLAZY MEMBER
    Level 4 - Poster On The Move
    • Jan 2009

hello here is bello

what is about to date me again. or contact me. i must tell so much things. and i had written an personal letter to her. what shall i do more.... is here my place.

is the letter come to her, you, or---- noone will, to feel about me good, when i write you, her, bla bla bla...
  • boredjedi
    Master
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    • Jun 2007

Re: hello here is bello

Who, what, when and where?
    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

• Mr_Gazpacho
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      Level 24 - The Blue Elf
      • Jul 2007

Originally posted by boredjedi
      Who, what, when and where?
      Here:

Comment

• bello
        GETLAZY MEMBER
        • Jan 2009

Notice: this i write here, because i will arive than someone can read this, i know, but she dement the knowledge.

i am nothing extremly. you wish to lie about what is going on, then i must tell to all invalides, they shouldnt be touched by some girls normally. because this is mistreating sexual. i know about all invalides are at last procurated, because all of them lie about the thing what they done with them, like an..... the purser, mostly an invalideworker, go then to tv and show why this one cannot be enough for this coming in one week to him workerin. you should know, she i had knowledged bevore realy as an trustable and lovefull girlfriend, but when then comes the famous live, she is gone forever away. an love was gone away. then this love never will be positively to me and contact me. i search all ways, but never, she had gone to look on letters on all things. at last she taked me like an stalker. but the only thing i had hoped by her is, she comes once again in my live to me and i can date her, that i can find a person, better known me as others, and dont use this knowledge for laught about me. she was easy and she trust me. but at last, she never come back, because she had seen and heard about me, i am all bad things of the live. then a one is coming in her live, an men will to take her away of my live. then all of what i had thinked and done, he lie to her. then she never gone again and contact to me. all what i had spend a time, all what ever exist an knowledge to her is never again known about it. she will, i find now an like am girl. an same girl like i am, because since she was famous, i can not find a way to send my love. she must since them acting her feelings, she must since them forgotten, what ever was about me. because i have not the style, not the language, not the right to find back to my true love. i can only be an fan. all other things i will arrive with her, is stalking, but i am not an stalker, i will not stalking. i wish only.... come back to me. forgeth this live, make us both happy, and know that also you cannot forgeting me. the valuable of my existing is no more here i feel, this i can perhaps never change. please note, i dont trust to this: the womens should be bigamistical. because i hope an women feel it, when an men must have psychohurts. almoust the women must be bigamistical.

so please do this;

for never i must think to you, i must once again meet with you. i still tuch your head, then you must never again think to me.

if you will meet me, come to me, or shown who you are, come to me, because i dont know how you looking for. it gives a lot of doubles. dont play actress with me, because i dont find you parably.

this is all importand, for give me an chance to begin an new live, in knowledge you think no more to me. in knowledge, i must never again wait to an girl, i can even never see again, never have an relationship.

bye

chris

Comment

• Mr_Gazpacho
          SPECIAL MEMBER
          Level 24 - The Blue Elf
          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by bello
          Notice: this i write here, because i will arive than someone can read this, i know, but she dement the knowledge.

i am nothing extremly. you wish to lie about what is going on, then i must tell to all invalides, they shouldnt be touched by some girls normally. because this is mistreating sexual. i know about all invalides are at last procurated, because all of them lie about the thing what they done with them, like an..... the purser, mostly an invalideworker, go then to tv and show why this one cannot be enough for this coming in one week to him workerin. you should know, she i had knowledged bevore realy as an trustable and lovefull girlfriend, but when then comes the famous live, she is gone forever away. an love was gone away. then this love never will be positively to me and contact me. i search all ways, but never, she had gone to look on letters on all things. at last she taked me like an stalker. but the only thing i had hoped by her is, she comes once again in my live to me and i can date her, that i can find a person, better known me as others, and dont use this knowledge for laught about me. she was easy and she trust me. but at last, she never come back, because she had seen and heard about me, i am all bad things of the live. then a one is coming in her live, an men will to take her away of my live. then all of what i had thinked and done, he lie to her. then she never gone again and contact to me. all what i had spend a time, all what ever exist an knowledge to her is never again known about it. she will, i find now an like am girl. an same girl like i am, because since she was famous, i can not find a way to send my love. she must since them acting her feelings, she must since them forgotten, what ever was about me. because i have not the style, not the language, not the right to find back to my true love. i can only be an fan. all other things i will arrive with her, is stalking, but i am not an stalker, i will not stalking. i wish only.... come back to me. forgeth this live, make us both happy, and know that also you cannot forgeting me. the valuable of my existing is no more here i feel, this i can perhaps never change. please note, i dont trust to this: the womens should be bigamistical. because i hope an women feel it, when an men must have psychohurts. almoust the women must be bigamistical.

so please do this;

for never i must think to you, i must once again meet with you. i still tuch your head, then you must never again think to me.

if you will meet me, come to me, or shown who you are, come to me, because i dont know how you looking for. it gives a lot of doubles. dont play actress with me, because i dont find you parably.

this is all importand, for give me an chance to begin an new live, in knowledge you think no more to me. in knowledge, i must never again wait to an girl, i can even never see again, never have an relationship.

bye

chris

Man, I do feel sad for him, even while I'm busy ROTFLMFAOing. And yes bello, I'm sorry I'm playing actress with you.

Comment

• ooozmin
            Former moderator
            SPECIAL MEMBER
            Level 29 - Villain Number One
            • May 2007

K I'm gonna give this thread 1 more day to explain it's shit, or it's GO man.

Comment

• Racoon
              SPECIAL MEMBER
              Level 14 - Sportscandy
              • Jun 2007

i love this forum.

Comment

• bello
                GETLAZY MEMBER
                • Jan 2009

hello bella here is bello

alexandra fakes the name julianna rose mauriello in some profiles. today in friendster. E. mail: [email protected]

please notice. an girl called alexandra from bern switzerland, and teacher. also knowledged from the shool, use your name julianna rose mauriello, for fake me. i had seen her. but also she, never give up to will separate the friends,when they are famous and knowledged. ehkehm.....

5f your dog will bite her, i can give you the adress. then post your dog to her, with an letter, she should to repost back, then he bites her, and she must pay all the bills and have angry when she do make profiles with the name julianna rose mauriello. iiiiiih...

the alphamen, she had ever do what he says, is now calling christoph gauch or gautschi. theese are euthis. and will be celebrity in town bern. wau....

if you want i should stalk this alexandra. then write it. because i had she seen once in bern. i never do anything or relate with her, because she depends to alphamen and is like an touching girl. wäh...

also she had made faked profiles, i had could to delete them. mou....

about this story:
                rosie la busch. this is the righterous name of her.

My hope is to can double the lazygirl and then she comes to me, and love me again.

notice. thomas rettenmund is magnus sheving. this story is been by an well knowledged friend.

the rettenmund lier since he is borned. an mobber in positive way. i had write the thing he done to me somewhere else in german. here in GETLAZY.

if i want to tell storys of love, then i can use an chat or an 100$ Parshipfinder. this way i can

touching girls doing this.

they do only imaginate, they had some relationship with an invalide. but during this imagination of relationship, the invalide was medical operated by the..... and not was togheter.

this are storys, horryble enough, to make an movie about. because not enough films are made by treating mental and hypnotical invis.

i hope i can write again. and not be deleted by this forum. do you remember, when we were togheter in the village. and talked with obama, then he said, he trust more to you and not to me. because you are an american and more trustable.

this makes me strong happy... because now, all of this were dreams.

do you remember in an party, when i played spongebob.

it will give new ones. of switch storys, then the new storys i will also use lazytown. i will ask the lazytown, for make comedy about them in the switch. i must, because i just make comedy to all tvshows. all of theese comedys are not for argue anyone....

Comment

• Racoon
                  SPECIAL MEMBER
                  Level 14 - Sportscandy
                  • Jun 2007

Originally posted by bello
                  this way i can touching girls doing this.
                  i'm here

Comment

• bello
                    GETLAZY MEMBER
                    • Jan 2009

never seee again. because you depend other swiss.....

it makes me also sadd........

because. neighbours_ christoph matter.

an haremmaker.

and an realy dangerous and since i am4 yeahrs old. surviver and fighting just i must be in hospital. with theese girls you have friendship?

this makes me sad....

she is realy good to you. but playing even this harem togheter.

i now it. it is an saad thing you do to me.

please, once again..... do no more think to me. then i can stand up and wake up freee..... do no more search me. or will come to me.... bec... all of them,,, influenced by others.... i cannot be good. or had you ever heard, i am invited. by this neighbour.

i dont mind this girl. i mind the davor milicic. or pseudoyugo... this girl i dont interrest. but i know she is in the harem. because. only when i see or date you????? then the christoph matter will strangle me. and this one girl is inside this harem or...whatever...

you understand whitch neighbour i mind. i think.... the men living in the 2 stage in my house. every day and night broke in my house, use pc and meal. steal all what he needs.....

this girl near of me.... she palaber palaber... and at last. i seen it... she is in the loge... you never heard again, if i was togheter with.... then this girl search me, and then the christoph matter search me too.... all ever i want.. is to find back... but when this girl is an girlfriend to you.... then she is coming neighbour, but i will not do anything to her... but she treat me psycho and personal... in makes you depending to her and all what she logicaly lie about me... yes i cry... yes i will find ... yes all of this are bad.... but yes she planed make the work of the loge.... in separate us... in separate me and you.... and at last in no more knowledged us both.....

christoph merci. also if he dont do anything....

so she not... it is the davor....

and at last give up to spend time in experience to make for me an friendship.. because just all of them i dont like... at las also mäsi.... an hidden member of the loge... do depending her... i was much more happy... when i dont must play with them smallgirls from bern.... the mens of them attac me... the lies of them makes me psycho hurt. the separating of them.... bring all my friends away from me....

bye bye

i had seen you with an asshole and also togheter with an brutal and also kids attaking tomb... called christoph matter... so pssst.....

chris

Comment

• bello
                      GETLAZY MEMBER
                      • Jan 2009

at last also he, is an member,,,, i dont trust to changes... because she i dont tuch,..... then perhaps you should know,,, why i dont spell you:

1 you was coming with an not sympathical one.

2. you stand there then this christoph where coming

3. you stand in bus.. but you hidden your face....

4. i dont know if you was this one....

5. you stand bevore an shool... i didnt know if you are this or an shoolgirl....

6. you were not coming to push my doorbell....

7. you stand bevore me but realy time i had never...

8. if this girl is an girlfriend of you... then she had enough lied... or told make anything for never can i come to you....

9. if you mother every day goes in the prärie.... then i tell you once again. never i will be togheter with friends of greens or sozis. or neonazis.....
                      10. never you spell me if you come to swiss. never i can find out after 5 yeahrs non contact, who you are....

11. if you will have to realy i come to spell with you and will meet you... then give me an time... come there and i come to you... if you wanna realy have than i spell you... then please give us both enough time.. than i can find out,,, you are this girl.. because i will not to spell to any girls... then it wasnt you...

12. every time i searched to contact you... but never i find you again... i had seen lot of other girls looking like you.... then when you realy was this girl parking near of me.... why dont you come alone... why dont you realy trust me,,, than i am seriously normal....

come at next time to me... or contact me you are in swiss.. then we make an meeting,.. then i can be happy come to you...

when i go to usa... searching you... i go directly to you... also if you dont know me again... i go to you.. because i know you live there... and than i can realy shown you... its me.....

bye bye

Comment

• bello
                        GETLAZY MEMBER
                        • Jan 2009

when ever i come to usa i spell you... if you dont want i dont come to you.

so contact me, bevore you come to me.... whenever... i have time.... and please dont be sad,,, if you see... i have no friends.... all of theese are made me like an cityidiot.... do you with an face like i have... go to an girl and know... this one is my men..`?? i dont believe in it.

do you seen in which situations you were come to me???

this you never know....

but i must again love you???

will no more.. stucking my live and go to neighbours is an reason to no more love....

only then... when you can proove... you are only for me there,,, you have once time for me... i come to you... only then i know how you looking for... after 5 yeahrs... i know whitch i can spell...

i had lost it...

but i know it gives a lot of doubles of you...

so how can i know it is you?

and have i the will and the energy to come to you, after non contact in 5 yeahrs??

no... i have no more energy...

so i cannot stop loving you...
                        but give me the chance and freeness... to either date you... either forgeth you....

i buy a bye bye

chris

Comment

• bello
                          GETLAZY MEMBER
                          • Jan 2009

in be shure you was in switzerland,without telling me this and meet me. f.... me, will i no more love you. in shure i am tired... will i sleep and dont dream about you anymore.... then i can better sleep and dream.... in hope i stand up.... witout think to you... i can then begin a new live.. love other girls love myselve more than you.... and dont be an celebrity begar. :fap: for begar your love and you come in 14. jan.2009 to bern in switzerland bahnhof gare on 16:00Uhr.....

so my automate spell bye bye... for never must an stucking girl loving again. then can good live. good night and good live... please, i know you was in swiss, without meet me and spell me... so why should i love you again!!!

boy or girl? you become? aha, noone knows. it was an dog...

Comment

• willy
                            GETLAZY MEMBER
                            Level 3 - Sportafake
                            • Jan 2009

DIESER BEITRAG WURDE ABGEÄNDERT!!!!!

Comment

• ooozmin
                              Former moderator
                              SPECIAL MEMBER
                              Level 29 - Villain Number One