• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gwendolyn_1983
    GETLAZY MEMBER
    Level 6 - Stingy Poster
    • Feb 2009

A bit of DA drama

I don't know if this was the right place to put this but the title included rants.

I was being cyber bullied on DA (DeviantArt) for a couple weeks and just constantly being ripped apart daily for loving LazyTown. It really stung, especially since I was being gang bullied by a rapidly growing number of bullies and I did NOTHING to deserve this.

I ended up leaving DA today after getting 5 bullying messages at once. I've always felt at home on LJ, anyway, and plus LJ has way more secure settings where you can prevent anyone but mutual friends to contact you and send you messages. I'm still a bit raw and hurting from it and I'm just wondering if anyone else has been made fun of for liking LazyTown.
  • Racoon
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 14 - Sportscandy
    • Jun 2007

Re: A bit of DA drama

i'm sorry to hear about that. when i've mentioned LazyTown on DA, i've had people saying to me "I love LazyTown!" and "You know of the plays? You are awesome!"

some other of my online friends don't mind me liking it. one of them makes flashes, and included a pic of Stephanie in one, along with the cake song (but then she started eating crap out of a toilet hahaha). this one little retard who goes by the username Cheddar-Cheesia (search him on ED, lol!) kept saying to me "how is Stingy's wooden cock" and i just replied "he's made of RUBBER"

he blocked me in the end. HAH!

Comment

• ooozmin
      Former moderator
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      Level 29 - Villain Number One
      • May 2007

Don't let them rollies boss you around, show them who is the heavy hitter.

Comment

• Gwendolyn_1983
        GETLAZY MEMBER
        Level 6 - Stingy Poster
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Racoon
        i'm sorry to hear about that. when i've mentioned LazyTown on DA, i've had people saying to me "I love LazyTown!" and "You know of the plays? You are awesome!"

some other of my online friends don't mind me liking it. one of them makes flashes, and included a pic of Stephanie in one, along with the cake song (but then she started eating crap out of a toilet hahaha). this one little retard who goes by the username Cheddar-Cheesia (search him on ED, lol!) kept saying to me "how is Stingy's wooden cock" and i just replied "he's made of RUBBER"

he blocked me in the end. HAH!
        I looked up Cheddar-Cheesia and what a nutcase he was! O.o Luckily I've never been THAT bad, even in my most fangirly-mindless moments. XD

Anyway. That was the very first time I ever got bullied for liking LazyTown. It was this group of DA users (all friends to each other I presume) who I never met or knew and they were just attacking me with DA notes daily just ripping apart me and LazyTown (and I don't care what anyone says about me because they've heard the rumors and they're all true *laughs*) but don't ever, ever, EVER insult LazyTown, Sportacus, and ROBBEH to me! After sending them notes stating how their insults were making their privates shrink in size, I flounced away and started up a new DA name (http://gwendolyn-1983.deviantart.com/). I'm not as devoted to DA or logged on as much as I am my LJ (http://gwendolyn-1983.livejournal.com/), but I love the LazyTown art on DA. X3

But thank you so much for your support in this. I was just stung and miffed at the time.

Comment

• Gwendolyn_1983
          GETLAZY MEMBER
          Level 6 - Stingy Poster
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ooozmin
          Don't let them rollies boss you around, show them who is the heavy hitter.
          *laughs* already done; I sent them DA notes explaining that their insults were making their anatomy shrink in size, then I flounced on and started a new DA account with an identical screen name except for a "-" in the middle of the name. The bullies still have yet to find me, and its easy if they did, but if they have found me then they haven't spoken a word to me yet.

Comment

• CmdrLuke
            SPECIAL MEMBER
            Level 23 - Pixel's Assistant
            • May 2007

hah hah no one liked me in 9th grad cuz i was always talking about lazytown

Comment

• ooozmin
              Former moderator
              SPECIAL MEMBER
              Level 29 - Villain Number One
              • May 2007

Originally posted by CmdrLuke
              hah hah no one liked me in 9th grad cuz i was always talking about lazytown
              lol grade 9??? I was in high school LOLLLLLLLL. But I'm a straight G nigge nobody ****ed with me. I'm cereal 100% whole grains and shit with flax seed and shit.

Comment

• daCanuck
                GETLAZY MEMBER
                Level 8 - Treehouse Builder
                • Sep 2008

yeah im mini wheats too

Comment

• BingBang
                  GETLAZY MEMBER
                  Level 7 - Lazy Poster
                  • May 2007

IT'S HAMMER TIME w0rd IT'S HAMMER TIME

Comment

• angelbaby21
                    GETLAZY MEMBER
                    Level 10 - LazyTowner
                    • Oct 2007

Don't worry Gwen...same happens to me and I could care less...My kids love Lazytown and I do as well...........Why can't people just mind there business and let everyone be themselves and like what they want...Well Im friggin 28 years old and I love LT and Im --------- proud of it! Stand your ground Gwen! I got your back!!! FLEX! ;)

Comment

• xjocundxlilacx
                      SPECIAL MEMBER
                      Level 22 - Ziggy's Alien
                      • Jun 2009

You told me about this a while back. People like that should grow up.

One of my best dA friends is 21 and he LOVEs stuff like Care Bears and Mr. Men and never gets ripped on for it. He's also an LT fan BTW :)

I once got flamed by some guy who said that my love for a flamingly character such as Robbie was wrong and pathetic. I just told him to NFBSK off. IT'S HAMMER TIME

Comment

Working...