• Show
Clear All
  • nindanjoe
    Former Moderator
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 27 - Little Pink Poster
    • Apr 2007

Re: Ok, I just downloaded DownloadHelper to Firefox, what´s next

I thought ?Iprottallfurinn would upload it, but since it's already up at YouTube, I'm guessing you got it from your group already. :)

I still have the .flv file if anyone wants the original file (only 6.50 MB). It looks like they stretched the video to widescreen, it should really be 4:3 instead of 16:9 aspect ratio.

Comment

• LazyPooky
      ADMINISTRATOR
      Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
      • Oct 2007

Originally posted by nindanjoe
      I thought ?Iprottallfurinn would upload it, but since it's already up at YouTube, I'm guessing you got it from your group already. :)

I still have the .flv file if anyone wants the original file (only 6.50 MB). It looks like they stretched the video to widescreen, it should really be 4:3 instead of 16:9 aspect ratio.
      ehm no, I streamed it myself, made a HD version and upped to youtube ;)
      (since I lost all my trust in this user Iprottallfurinn aka Madaetrix aka ZiggyChannel aka SportaMega aka MrJackAbrams aka Magnus aka MadaetrixChannel aka LazyTownExtra aka whatever...)

The video was downloaded in widescreen 16:9 (original 480x270). I just checked the video again and I see what you mean, Nindanjoe. The aspect ratio of the original is just not good and it should be 4:3, I wonder why they did that :?
      I fixed that already, thx for the tip.

[youtube]HoQp7_7spLE[/youtube]
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• LazyPooky
        ADMINISTRATOR
        • Oct 2007

Now since this a more technical topic, or a how-to... topic, I moved it to the 'Media' section. Downloading the file wasn't so hard, thanks to the previous information from Nindanjoe, and I steamed it with Replay Media Catcher. I've got an old version RMC v2.0 but unfortunately that version got into an error everytime it started to record the stream, so I needed to upgrade to v3.0
        Like I always do is make a .vob file of it with WinAvi VideoConverter because editing goes easier and quicker with an uncompressed file, and convert to MPEG (or AVI) after editing, in a higher resolution (mainly 640x480 for 4:3 and 768x432 or 1024x576 for 16:9) for youtube. I don't care so much how big the file is so I use high bitrates, like 8000kbps (VBR), with a framerate of 25 (and audio 160kbps with a samplerate of 48kHz). So this file in MPEG-2 is now almost 80MB for the time of 1:32
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• Ana Muriel
          Founder LazyTownWorld
          SPECIAL MEMBER
          Level 25 - You Are A Pirate!
          • Oct 2007

Ok thanks guys, anyways I want nindanjoe or LazyPooky send to me links to download the video on both formats , 4:3 and 16:9 because I like have all videos if a problem happens can be it on FLV (which is the original download I suppose)

Comment

• LazyPooky
            ADMINISTRATOR
            • Oct 2007

Originally posted by beticaforever
            Ok thanks guys, anyways I want nindanjoe or LazyPooky send to me links to download the video on both formats , 4:3 and 16:9 because I like have all videos if a problem happens can be it on FLV (which is the original download I suppose)
            You can always download the .mp4 files in the Youtube channel

Anyway here's the link:
            http://anonym.to/?http://www.**************/?d=C8RKFS68

Comment

Working...