X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your favorite city

Originally posted by PolarFox
    Luv this type of architecture.
    What this name? I called that - medieval, but of course it's not correct.

PS I envy German peoples, they (mostly) have beautiful cities.
    we mostly have towns-scrapyards, "Russische schweine" yes :oops: :(
    Not sure what arhitecture that is...probably baroque, idk...
    I like industrial, grey style cityes/towns, kind of hehe.
    Besides, the russian world has Sankt Petersburg, Moscow, Kiev and many more old, beautifull cityes.
    Pic from Hof, in case you didn't go on the wiki link:

Comment

Originally posted by SonicStephanie
      come live here dude...all Christians welcome to ?zmir !!!
      Of course we are, Smyrna was, and will be, a big, orthodox-christian, greek city.

Comment

PS I envy German peoples, they (mostly) have beautiful cities.
        we mostly have towns-scrapyards, "Russische schweine" yes :oops: :(
        well...all citys got beautiful and ugly faces I think...in the most cases the center are nice and the up-towns are not really attractive...

nice Berlin view (reconstructed "Nikoleiviertel")...the most older buildings was destroyed in the 2WW btw...

ugly up-towns ("Marzahn"/former GDR buildings) and migrants ghetto (mostly turks/"Kreuzberg")

Gallery

Comment

About Russia's cities, I'm glad the commies didn't bring down all of these, you still got plenty left...and are rebuilding some of the lost ones

Comment

It's not buildings, it's churches!
            Criminals donate billions for it... They think - it's payment for all their sins :| But it's not worked anyway

Also "Sobor Vasilya Blazhennogo" (on the first pic - church with multicolor domes - St. Basil's Cathedral) now is the Russian mascot
            But anyway - I hate this damned organization - russian orthodox church.
            They make money - not love, they give people faith - just fake! They makes zombies from our people, zombies without money. Another kind of criminals. Lie, fake, money, lobby to organization OR somebody-with-money.

Comment

It's not buildings, it's churches!
              Criminals donate billions for it... They think - it's payment for all their sins :| But it's not worked anyway

Also "Sobor Vasilya Blazhennogo" (on the first pic - church with multicolor domes - St. Basil's Cathedral) now is the Russian mascot
              But anyway - I hate this damned organization - russian orthodox church.
              They make money - not love, they give people faith - just fake! They makes zombies from our people, zombies without money. Another kind of criminals. Lie, fake, money, lobby to organization OR somebody-with-money.
              Easy there, mister anti-religion, they'r not as bad as you see them. Please , get to know it all better befor you criticise it, ok? The russian orthodox church is one of the best things in modern Russia today, no matter how much you personaly dislike them.
              Back ontopic (cause this is about cities, not about how evil you think the church is)
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trencsen
              Just beautifull!

Comment

very nice photo expecially about russia

Comment

Working...
                X