I NEED YOUR ADVICE !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I NEED YOUR ADVICE !!!

First of all it looks like you take yourself not too serious so you need to work on that. You need a more serious avatar, maybe a more tough looking 3D Sonic. Don't be defensive and say that you wanna kill everybody when someone makes a joke or disagree with you. Just laugh or make another joke so everybody is happy. Don't use the '...' and '..erhmm..' too much, and with post like these that doesn't make sense you won't get any friends either:

Originally posted by SonicStephanie
    blah blah blah...humm WHAT ?

just kiddin'

don't take it srs !

btw

Sonic is having xxx with Stephanie

wow Hedgehog Device !!!

according to Crush 40 - Never Turn BACK !!!

and FIND TEH COMPUTER ROOM (what a stupid meme)

meme means breast in Turkish XD

this thread is kill'd f**k'd and raped by Me the Pinythepinball XD
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Re: I NEED YOUR ADVICE !!!

Originally posted by SonicStephanie
    all close friends told me same thing "YOU MUST CHANGE"...I can't fall in love with a girl...I haven't got any emotional feeling to them...(and I'm not gay !!!) ...but I love computers a lot !!!
    I don't know you personally and you need to ask your friends what they mean with change. At a certain stage you are showing more interest in the other sex, find them attractive, want to know more about them, thinking about them, looking at them and fall in love and when that happens that's for everybody different. I don't think it's wrong the way you feel (or not feel) right now and love computers, although this question could better be answered by a guy...
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

if you want change i give you make a team sport (football, volleyball, basket) whatever it is, isn't too late to start.... sport helped me much, because i found an hobby and a friends...
      secondly you invite or accepts invitations, start you your school friends. invite they for do homework for example... so you found a group... i started in this way
      good luck
      P.S.
      sorry for the english

Comment

"Don't wanna be nobody's hero
        I don't wanna be nobody's star
        Don't wanna be nobody's hero
        Get up get out be what you are"

Stiff Little Fingers

if you don't fall in love with a girl you don't met the right one yet...just be patient...btw: you sounded pretty emotional when you talk about pooky...

...and remember what I already told you...learn about Buzz means learn about modesty ;)
        Gallery

Comment

Be yourself.

That it :)

Comment

Well, the reasone I laugh at you is because you are immature. By this I mean that you are impulsive, silly, you make lame jokes, and you have a sort of arrogance that is supposed to hide the fact that you are insecure and you don't belive in yourself. I'm pretty sure that you have momments when you are sad and feel like you want to isolate yourself, and other times, you're just realy happy, and start to act stupid, and that's when you annoy others. Then you get frustrated and angry, and then you become insecure, and you get sad all over again.

I might seem tough and probably cruel on you, with my critics, but I kind of think you are a good person, and I would like to see you grow into a healthy young man.

I think you are what you are because you are in your early teen phase. I used to be a dumb ass, to a certain extent, at your age too. I predict you will begin to change at the age of 17, starting in september ;) .

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
              "Don't wanna be nobody's hero
              I don't wanna be nobody's star
              Don't wanna be nobody's hero
              Get up get out be what you are"

Stiff Little Fingers

if you don't fall in love with a girl you don't met the right one yet...just be patient...btw: you sounded pretty emotional when you talk about pooky...

...and remember what I already told you...learn about Buzz means learn about modesty ;)
              Yeah, that bit sound realy modest ;)

Comment

The best advice I can give is you is don't take advice from people on the internet.
                Listen to your parents, school counselor, psychologist etc. The internet is not your friend no matter how much you may believe it is.

Comment

Originally posted by lost4ever
                  The best advice I can give is you is don't take advice from people on the internet.
                  Listen to your parents, school counselor, psychologist etc. The internet is not your friend no matter how much you may believe it is.
                  so true...hate you all my imaginary friends
                  Gallery

Comment

Tone down the Sonic obsession.

Comment

Find some other friends, or limit them I have few friends, but many many acquaintances. Acquaintances can probably count more than 300 hello-peoples you can drink coffee with around everywhere, but friends? No. Most people have time for only a handful friends. You respect your acquaintances by saying a good "thanks" and show gentle care. Some may become a network to fortune. Acquaintances are interested in specific tasks only, like you are for them. But always remember the thankfulness even it takes time. Friends can't solve more, on effectivity they are stagnation, but can talk almost about anything for sure.

If you can't fall in love with a girl, you should scan for something that trigger that feeling. To me, some fire up like nuclear fusion and I'm not talking about Leading Lady. Only have to look once!

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                        Nope, it's good that he likes and respects something with such passion. I do agree with you in the sence that he must not turn something he is proud about into an annoyence to others. Like he can say he likes Sonic as much as he wants, as long as he doesen't use this to specificly annoy someone.
                        Originally posted by bundie
                        Find some other friends, or limit them I have few friends, but many many acquaintances. Acquaintances can probably count more than 300 hello-peoples you can drink coffee with around everywhere, but friends? No. Most people have time for only a handful friends. You respect your acquaintances by saying a good "thanks" and show gentle care. Some may become a network to fortune. Acquaintances are interested in specific tasks only, like you are for them. But always remember the thankfulness even it takes time. Friends can't solve more, on effectivity they are stagnation, but can talk almost about anything for sure.

If you can't fall in love with a girl, you should scan for something that trigger that feeling. To me, some fire up like nuclear fusion and I'm not talking about Leading Lady. Only have to look once!
                        I agree 100%. You must not confuse your many acquaintances with your few true friends.
                        In this sence, you must trust only your real friends with personal info and feelings, because if you trust a fake friend (who only wants to abuse you), youwill end up getting hurt. i learned all of this the hard way. And it was for the better, made me stringer and less naive about people.
                        BTW I'm sure you are confusing love with attraction, man.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                          Originally posted by Stingy
                          Nope, it's good that he likes and respects saomething with such passion. I do agree with you in the sence he must not turn something he is proud about into an annoyence to others. Like he can say he likes Sonic as much as he wants, as long as he doesen't use this to specificly annoy someone.
                          Not really lol.
                          By all means, be a Sonic fan.
                          By all means, be obsessed with Sonic.
                          But make sure to say something other than Sonic or Sonic related anything.
                          Yes I am obsessed with LazyTown, but if every single word that came out of my mouth was about LazyTown, I wouldn't have friends.

Comment

I'll give you a hint.
                            Don't do stuff like this

If it really becomes an issue, everytime you feel the need to do something - do the opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
                              Originally posted by lost4ever
                              so true...hate you all my imaginary friends
                              it's true... i have only told my experience

Comment

Working...
                              X