X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Crazy Dreams

Originally posted by Master Of Disguise
    That was mean someway
    It's okay now. I unblocked Patrick, and we restored our relationship. This guy is surprisingly level-headed.

He and I are good friends. I just have to accept the reality that I can't have a relationship with Cara and move on.

I'm doing that now.

Comment

I once dreamt that I was at a friends house on her birthday. We were both sitting at her dinning room table in silence staring down at our laps. Suddenly her sister storms into the room carrying the most beautiful cake that you ever did see. As she walks in slow mo over to where we are sitting the cake starts crying tears. Her sister slips in the puddles forming on the ground and the cake goes flying into the air, landing in my friends lap. My friend starts laughing manically as she rubs the cake into her body, because the cake was in fact her child.

This dream probably has some really deep meaning to it.

Comment

That's a weird dream

Comment

I was in outer space, there was acid-spitting kittens, and Brianna Love was wielding a grenade launcher.

Also featured a cameo by Brak from Space Ghost.

Comment

I just had a dream where I was watching a music video of No One's Lazy in LazyTown.

Sportacus and Stephanie were moving around a lot, but the frames were slowing down, like on a projector or something.

Comment

This is fascinating because I've had the opposite happen when i was awake but tired.

Videos appear to be moving at 2x speed.

Comment

Originally posted by SportaKandy
                This is fascinating because I've had the opposite happen when i was awake but tired.

Videos appear to be moving at 2x speed.
                Yes, that happens to me too. Especially when I am just waking up. Music seems to be playing quicker than normal as well. I guess it might just be my brain warming up.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                  Yes, that happens to me too. Especially when I am just waking up. Music seems to be playing quicker than normal as well.
                  That reminds me of this one time in the middle of the night when my mom began screaming at the top of her lungs for me to move a bunch of furniture back into my room.

My main thought was: "Whoa, what's this? Things are happening more quickly than I can process them."

Comment

I dreampt I sold a pop up book on ebay and the buyer gave me a negative feedback because they held the book too close and "nearly had an eye out". I checked my account this morning to make sure it wasn't real lol, stupid dream.
                    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

I had a dream about slowly starting to hover and gradually flying upwards, not in a Superman kind of way. I remember seeing a grayish square with trees nearby and benches I think and a block of flats right in front of me. And I was being pulled upwards or something. I remember thinking I was the one controlling that and focusing on going higher and higher but then I woke up. It was a good dream though.

Comment

I have dreams like that sometimes but I'm usually not in control.

A few weeks ago I had a dream with Stephanie in it. It was getting dark and she was dancing/gliding thru a dense wheat field. She left a trail of pink, wispy energy behind her. I tried to warn her about the creature lurking in the shadows but she could not hear me. As I got closer I could see a trail of ghost Stephs in the energy. One was Julianna in her Steph costume but without the wig, her brown hair flowing in the wind. I called out to her but alas, my dream was passing her by. To this day I do not know her fate.

Comment

Wow. That is really interesting.
                          When I was much younger I had a Lazytown sort of dream I remember. I was with some old classmates at a green valley with a lake on the left and a hill on the right, kinda further away and we were probably on a school trip. We walked a bit further and I saw Robbie sitting miserably on a stone and I went to talk to him. I remember vividly I said I'd help him with whatever he needed and he had a pouty look. I do not remember much else but bits and pieces of running in a rice field and Stingy following along with his car.

Comment

Working...
                          X