• Show
Clear All
  • StingX
    ROTTEN MEMBER
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    • Mar 2009

Blue Monster & Bikki

Hey folks.

I am here to share with all you bubblegum dance fans an album that I have worked very hard to get! This album is unreleased, as the project never seemed to make it. The reason why I am sharing it here, is because it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to find. There is only 1 person that anyone knows in the world outside of the studio team that owns the actual CD. Everyone else (which is still very very few) only has digital copies. So, I am just hoping that a few of you take the opportunity to grab it here, because you're not going to anywhere else haha.

I recieved this copy special thanks to Mitch Andrews. Creator and admin of http://www.bubblegumdancer.com
    The CD is 128kbps. However, I have contacted Adam Edelmann, the composer, and requested a digital copy (or hard copy if possible) which will most likely be a higher quality. If it is, I will update with a new link and post.

http://www.mediafire.com/?bqmnwokgjni

Also, I have their single "Pata Pata" coming in the mail, and will upload for everyone when it comes.

All I have to say is that I loooove this CD. I am having a very hard time deciding my favorite song! This group is bubblegum to the core, so I only suggest you download it if you like, and more importantly, appreciate the genre. Also, it may take you a little to get used to the monster haha I know it did for me.

Hope you like it as much as I do!
  • LazyTownWW
    Moralist
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 28 - Friend For Life
    • Jun 2009

Re: Blue Monster & Bikki

WOW thank you, prince!

Comment

• StingX
      ROTTEN MEMBER
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
      I don't know if Mitch laid out any rules for you regarding the sharing etc of the songs
      He did not. And I would ignore them if he had. Since the project was unmade I am neither legally or morally tethered.

Also, I received the single today in the mail!
      http://www.mediafire.com/?5mzgqymfqon

Unlike Mitch, I do have some sharing rules regarding this actually. I spent alot of money on this, and I want it to go as far as possible. So please, share with as many people as you think would like it.

Comment

• LazyTownWW
        Moralist
        SPECIAL MEMBER
        Level 28 - Friend For Life
        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Stingy
        and I want it to go as far as possible. So please, share with as many people as you think would like it.
        You got it!

Comment

• StingX
          ROTTEN MEMBER
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Stingy
          Mitch Andrews
          If anyone cares, this is what he looks like
          [youtube]IFtrToW6YE0[/youtube]
          Guess I should have guessed he was gay lol