Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which song reminds you of something happy, funny...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which song reminds you of something happy, funny...

12 points for the dancers
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

[youtube]ljXp4r-Jt-w[/youtube]

This song gives me hope for the future, even when things are bleak. And it's from my favorite childhood movie!

Comment

Love that movie.

My favourite Anastacia is:
        [youtube]JTMnkcvRq5E[/youtube]
        I can't help but feel moved everytime I hear this song.

Comment

[youtube]4UE0U3V3rmM[/youtube]Totally reminds me of [youtube]JCHREIY_dlk[/youtube]
          [youtube]N6ctmxZqx0E[/youtube]Totally reminds me of [youtube]gYTqYVHS1lo[/youtube]
          [youtube]1S63dK2EgPc[/youtube]Totally reminds me of [youtube]JYfPYSKFOUs[/youtube]
          Shouldn't even mention that they're in the same key (atleast until :15 when Bing Bang changes lol)

Comment

Partytown Gang ftw.

Comment

Originally posted by SonicStephanie
              GENESIS
              I had one of those!!

Comment

Galaxy Instrumental- LazyTown
                Reminds me 2008 and the school. Because that was my phone ring tone to my alarm.
                That's what i can call good times.

Comment

most lazytown songs do the trick, that and lazypookys happy hardstyle remixes of TTT and Get It Together

Comment

When I hear "Complicated" by Avril Lavigne, it reminds me of one of my few pleasant school moments.
                    From what I can remember, I had to pick what sport I wanted to play during P.E for a term, so I picked Badminton <3 and on the mini bus back from the local sports hall, that song came on the radio :)

Comment

I just find it impossible to listen to this and not dance and be happy.

[youtube]cEi2hKbgo0c[/youtube]

Comment

Originally posted by KatDJZ
                        wham

Comment

Glow in the dark ftw

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
                            I got my first real kiss on this song
                            I got mine while watching one of the Tomb Raider films...

I think this is happy. :)
                            [youtube]AK1ie8gVtXM[/youtube]

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
                              Originally posted by pooky
                              I got my first real kiss on this song
                              I got mine while watching one of the Tomb Raider films...
                              I have no story to share

Comment

My technical first kiss was at camp the summer after fourth grade when this kid kissed my teeth under a picnic table. I was confused and unhappy about it--I didn't even want it.

The kiss after that was in seventh grade, and it was awkward because we just sort of stood there with our lips touching for like, 5 minutes. And I asked him what he was doing and he said he was kissing me. But I didn't think it was much of a real kiss.

So I regard my freshman year in high school as the year I got my first kiss. It was with Glenden, the biggest asshole that the universe has ever known. Imagine the most selfish, arrogant, quadruple-timing bastard that could possibly exist--Glenden is at least twelve times as bad as that guy.

We were watching the movie "Mr. Woodcock." And he got bored with watching the movie, which I could barely enjoy because he kept trying to touch me and he made loud comments during the whole thing. Then he kissed me and I forgot how annoying he was because I was so happy.

And we annoyed some rent-a-cops outside of the theater with our kissing antics, which was funny at the time but obnoxious now that I think about it. (I hate it when others do that to me). My dad caught us (I had lied and said that I was with friends when really it was my first date).

So I got in major trouble, but it was a happy experience for me.

Until a week or so later, when I snapped out of it and realized how much of a jerk he was.

I've had some pretty awesome kisses, whether it's for a game at a slumber party or with my recent ex, who broke my heart (seriously, he did).

Anyway, if we wish to continue this offtop, we should create a separate discussion. In fact....*creates thread*

Comment

Working...
                                X