Dr?sius Kedys (please see topic, maybee you can help)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LazyTownWW
    Moralist
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 28 - Friend For Life
    • Jun 2009

Dr?sius Kedys (please see topic, maybee you can help)

[youtube]PwzN67ifApY[/youtube]
    [youtube]tbKGXm36elM[/youtube]

Hello everyone. I don't know if most of you have heard of this hero, so I'll tell you his amazimg , yet sad story.

He was a lithuanian. Father of a small girl.
    One day, his whife sold they'r daughter to small group of rich, influential people. What did they need her for? Well...they were child molesters...

Dr?sius Kedys found out about this, and he defended his family. He killed the 2 molesters...unfortunatly, they had already had they'r way with his child.
    And even worse, the police went after him to imprison him for murrder. He went into hiding. About 8 months later, he was found dead. No one knows if it was a suicide or a murder.

Just a short while ago, the lithuanian law system did something unprecedented...it gave custody of the traumatised little girl...BACK TO THE MOTHER THAT SOLD HER IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Hundreds of enraged lithuanians have gathered in protest, in front of the house of the girl's grandparrents, to stop the lithuanian authoroties for taking the girl away.

If you wish to support them , search on Youtube and Facebook for groups related to this hero's name, or gather at the lithuanian ambasade in your country and protest to this unlawfull decision.

http://drasiuskedys.droitfondamental.eu/?p=1
    http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=1 ... comments=1

• Lily_Kaelar
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 26 - Roboticus
    • May 2007

Re: Dr?sius Kedys

That's horrible! :(

Human trafficking is still a huge problem in many countries. This needs to be fixed.

(There was a Lifetime movie called "Human Trafficking." Sad story, good movie, but lulz for me watching Lifetime).

Comment

Working...