• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osama Bin Laden is dead

[youtube]uH796kfIQk8[/youtube]

thoughts?
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead

Osama really shouldn't have used his real address on the Playstation Network..

Comment

Originally posted by Deep4t
      Osama really shouldn't have used his real address on the Playstation Network..
      lol, nice one

Comment

I think that it's a pretty big win for Obama. I'm going to come out strong and say that will guarantee a 2nd term if he runs in the general election. Personally I hope he gets knocked out in the primaries by the progressive caucus but between him and a Republican I'll take Obama any day.

A common thought seems to be that nothing will change, and it is only a symbolic victory only. I largely believe that to be true. It was hinted on MSNBC last night that troop withdrawals out of Afghanistan have already begun being scheduled for the next 60 days. Honestly I am skeptical, but if true then that is massively good news and will further guarantee Obama's victory in 2012.

I can't wait to watch the news tonight to see how the right-wing spins this.
        I can't wait to see how Donald Trump spins this.
        I can't wait to see how mad Donald Trump will be that Obama's speech interrupted Celebrity Apprentice.

Comment

Strange move to kill off their Emmanuel Goldstein now all of the sudden. Maybe the military forces that are bound to Afghanistan are needed to raid on another country soon. One with more oil - like ... say, Libya?

Comment

The Pakistanis are pretty smart. They knew as long as they kept Osama under wraps they could play footsie with us pretending to be our friend and ally and get some money from us while they were at it.

What is it with rich people though. Gotta have that mansion even if it means dying for. He should have kept living like the common man in a cave. God damn snobs.
            http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Paki pride

Comment

Looks like they'll have to get a new Poster-Boy! Wonder who it will be...???

Comment

Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                  Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

I thought you guys were morons happy about the death of someone innocent until I found out this mf was the cause of 3000 deaths (9/11)
                    DIE MORON
                    MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Originally posted by possessor of mine View Post
                      I thought you guys were morons happy about the death of someone innocent until I found out this mf was the cause of 3000 deaths (9/11)
                      DIE MORON
                      I'd hate to further necro this, but I feel like I must chip in and say that Bin Laden - although obviously very influential - was not the direct master-mind behind 9/11.
                      He was more of an "investor" in terrorist groups, back in the day, because of his big inheritances from his father, who was a very wealthy businessman.

About a year ago, on September 11th 2021, it was the 20th anniversary of 9/11, and a lot of outlets were bringing the topic back into the spotlight.
                      I decided to go in depth with the topic, and try to get a better understanding of it all.

I watched the 3-part documentary "Inside 9/11" from National Geographic, and I can honestly say it's the best 4 hours I've ever spent!
                      The amount of detail in this mini-series is phenomenal, and it gives a great amount of details of especially everything leading up to the tragic event.
                      Many people are not even aware of the 1993 attack on the World Trade Center buildings, even though 9/11 was a direct continuation of this.

I would highly, highly, suggest everyone who has just a slight interest in 9/11, to go and watch these 3 documentaries.

https://mega.nz/folder/apFE3YgS#IDMeSuPNVfQjW4Y-II0q7A
                      I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

I would watch them if I was brave enough to. Seeing 4-5 landmarks get destroyed and 3000 innocent people died and having to hear the screams of scared people and that booming sound of the WTC exploding.

Comment

Holy crap.. you know about the 1993 bombing? that must be why they deleted the twin towers in reruns of home alone 2 (1992).

p.s. how did they rebuild the towers?

Comment

I would watch them if I was brave enough to. Seeing 4-5 landmarks get destroyed and 3000 innocent people died and having to hear the screams of scared people and that booming sound of the WTC exploding.
                            The documentaries are, well... documentaries, so they show the things how they happened.
                            It was a tragic event, there's no other way about it. It's the worst thing I've ever experienced, and hopefully I will experience in my lifetime.

But it happened, and there's no un-doing what has been done.
                            It is however important that we learn from history, or else history is bound to repeat itself.

I'd say that the most interesting part, of the documentary, is the first though. That one focuses on the lead-up to 9/11 itself.
                            As I recall it, there's not a lot of graphic scenes in that one, and to be honest, there's nothing like what you described at all in any of the parts.
                            It's meant as an educational and historical representation. Not as a slaughter film...

Holy crap.. you know about the 1993 bombing? that must be why they deleted the twin towers in reruns of home alone 2 (1992).

p.s. how did they rebuild the towers?
                            The 1993 bombing was a failure!
                            It didn't do much, if anything, to the towers at the time.
                            The guy, who did the bombings, swore in his anger that "the towers will fall", and returned back to Pakistan, where he would meet Osama Bin Laden, and hatch the plans for 9/11.
                            There's also some other protagonists from Hamburg, that cooked up much of the planning... But I'll leave anyone in the thread, who's interested, to figure out more by watching the documentary themselves.
                            I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post

The 1993 bombing was a failure!
                              It didn't do much, if anything, to the towers at the time.
                              The guy, who did the bombings, swore in his anger that "the towers will fall", and returned back to Pakistan, where he would meet Osama Bin Laden, and hatch the plans for 9/11.
                              There's also some other protagonists from Hamburg, that cooked up much of the planning... But I'll leave anyone in the thread, who's interested, to figure out more by watching the documentary themselves.
                              Holy crap. So in 1993 he just killed 6 people for no reason?

Comment

Working...
                              X