This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye Thread

This is the Thread for people who say "bye" because they go to a travel or because another reason (another Forum I follow opened it).

I start opening this because I will be "disappeared" for two months cause my studies of Maths but I don't know if I will be more than 2 months "disappeared". I want to say I was very happy talking with LazyTown's Fans over the past 5 years. But for one or another reason, I will disappear. I hope you see more good news of this amazing show and from the incredible creator.

I will miss you guys, a lot of. But who knows, maybe when I come back is for working on LazyTown or maybe with a project I have on my mind I talk with you for you help me for develop it :)

Greetings,
    Ana

Re: Goobye Thread

We all need a break for a while, it's good for the mind ;)
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
      I agree. But the problem is my parents want I delete everything related about LazyTown. And delete everything on Facebook too. So, I need delete EVERYTHINGa and forget it forever. That is the reason why I say I don't know when I will come back. If two months later or not.

The worst thing is I told to my parents that more people with my age see LazyTown. And they said "Yes, more idiot people like you, no?"

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
        The problem is my parents want I delete everything related about LazyTown. And delete everything on Facebook too. So, not for a while, I need delete EVERYTHINGa and forget it forever. That is the reason why I say I don't know when I will come back. If two months later or not.

The worst thing is I told to my parents that more people with my age like LazyTown. And they said "Yes, more idiots like you, no?"
        LazyTown is not your destiny, focus on your study and your future. LazyTown is still there 2 years and later from now. There is not much going on right now, only a few die-hard fans are still here and will be there for a long time, so this would be the excellent time to take a long break. I'm thinking about a long break myself for a year or more.
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

LazyTown is not your destiny, focus on your study and your future. LazyTown is still there 2 years and later from now. There is not much going on right now, only a few die-hard fans are still here and will be there for a long time, so this would be the excellent time to take a long break. I'm thinking about a long break myself for a year or more.
          I know that, but it's hard think how many things you did here and because someone said something bad about you, you need forget this because your parents think we can have big problems when everybody who know me know that's not true.

But well, as I said, I will forget this and demonstrate to everybody I am not idiot and I can do anything.

And who knows, maybe by twist of fate my projects will become on LazyTown's competence. But I hope no.

Comment

So you're walkin' out
            Plannin' on leavin' all this behind
            All this splendor, all this magic
            You've got bigger fish to fry

Don't look back, they always tell you
            But they never tell you why
            So if you wanna look back - look back!

As you pack your bags up
            To head for parts unknown
            We'll hope you'll remember
            About us folks back home

When you're feeling lonesome
            If you're stuck without a friend
            Know that someone somewhere loves you...

~ Chandler Travis

Comment

Thanks :) Well, I hope everybody is good and as I said, I will miss you. Good summer!

Comment

Hmm, that leaves us to discuss whether Ana's parents are fascist evil or just pompously stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazycus
                  Hmm, that leaves us to discuss whether Ana's parents are fascist evil or just pompously stupid.
                  The second option is better, because my parents aren't fascist, believe me ;)

And well, as I said, I will forget it. Time will say... But I wanted say you it if someone asks about me.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleDove

So you're walkin' out
                    Plannin' on leavin' all this behind
                    All this splendor, all this magic
                    You've got bigger fish to fry

Don't look back, they always tell you
                    But they never tell you why
                    So if you wanna look back - look back!

As you pack your bags up
                    To head for parts unknown
                    We'll hope you'll remember
                    About us folks back home

When you're feeling lonesome
                    If you're stuck without a friend
                    Know that someone somewhere loves you...

~ Chandler Travis

Hey I heard of that guy Chandler Travis, it's a song called "Bob What's-Is-Name", but there's one verse missing, here it is......

Let's be pessimistic
                    let's say things don't go your way
                    we're so tough and so realistic
                    That's what worldly people say

But if you bite the big one
                    not that you will, we hope and pray
                    You can count on us to - rub it in!

And here's a pic of Chandler:

Comment

Re: Goodbye Thread

Well Ana, I understand you, I also took a break for myself some months ago and I'm here again :). Focus on your studies, that's what matters most to you right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X