This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loneliness

Once, I decided to visit Yahoo! Answers and post a question: "Is loneliness a common problem?"

One answer in particular fascinated me.

Actually, this is an edited version of that answer, since I have a habit of inadvertently thinking of ways to improve texts.

Loners aren't troubled by isolation. They accept that they are alone or have little to no close friends or family and deal with it. They make themselves happy by keeping busy and doing what they enjoy.

They may think about it from time to time, but not long enough to worry about it. Others think about it too much and resort to alcohol or drugs to numb the pain or sadness, which isn't the way to go.

You simply have to make yourself the center of your world and do what you enjoy. If you look miserable, hardly anyone will find you attractive. Others will be attracted to you if you send out positive vibes.

Smile. Be confident.

Re: Loneliness

Originally posted by PrivateBrain
    Once, I decided to visit Yahoo! Answers and post a question: "Is loneliness a common problem?"

One answer in particular fascinated me.

Actually, this is an edited version of that answer, since I have a habit of inadvertently thinking of ways to improve texts.

Loners aren't troubled by isolation. They accept that they are alone or have little to no close friends or family and deal with it. They make themselves happy by keeping busy and doing what they enjoy.

They may think about it from time to time, but not long enough to worry about it. Others think about it too much and resort to alcohol or drugs to numb the pain or sadness, which isn't the way to go.

You simply have to make yourself the center of your world and do what you enjoy. If you look miserable, hardly anyone will find you attractive. Others will be attracted to you if you send out positive vibes.

Smile. Be confident.
    That's me alright
    Yep, serious problem for some people...I guess they fail at accepting who they are, and they also fail at changing themselves...carnal people is what they are called in theological terms.
    I agree with that, don't care about what others think too much, or you WILL become miserable, trust me, it's for the best.

Comment

sounds like... me ^^

Comment

[youtube]nEROOmxXnfc[/youtube]
        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Working...
        X