Clear All
  • ooozmin
    Former moderator
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 29 - Villain Number One
    • May 2007

Farewell Folks!

Hello everybody,

For those of you who don't know me, I am ooozmin, pleased to meet you ^_^ And for those of you who do know me I don't believe there is any need for introduction ;)

As you may (or may not) have noticed, I have not been as active as I used to be on this forum. Life sure has changed in the past couple years and I have gotten quite busy with other things.

It is with sadness that I would like to inform you that I am officially retiring from this forum, as a user and as a moderator. I joined this community back in 2006 and have so many fond memories of it. Some of you have been here since then and others, well...have moved on too.

I'd just like everybody to know that I still love LazyTown and always will love LazyTown as it holds a special place in my heart. You guys (all of you) are amazing people and I was so glad that I had the oppertunity to share my passion with you. I really had a great time here with everybody.

No special shout outs though cause there are just too many of ya, but don't worry I havent forgotten about you.

And on that note I would like to say goodbye, forever. You guys keep doing what you do best and best of luck with your future plans and ambitions, you are all beautiful people.

For those of you would like to still keep in contact with me (for any odd reason JK) below is a list of where you can get a taste of the current day ooozmin:

Twitter: @ooozmin

Tumblr: ooozmin

YouTube: ooozmin

Although I am not active on YTMND, I still have all my LazyTown sites and I'm pretty sure you will enjoy them, you can find them here

If you ever want to email me, please do so at [email protected] (just give it a good subject so I wont nuke your email)

And with that I do bid you farewell, once again, it was an amazing 6-ish years ^_^

X, do your magic, remove my mod status (I am ready)

DAMN!

• Master Of Disguise
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 16 - Sportaposter
    • Oct 2011

Re: Farewell Folks!

Oh too bad :( I've seen many of your posts since I joined and I think you're a cool guy and was waiting for you to come back but DAMN!... You must have a good reason for leaving this forum and everyone. Farewell and good luck.

Comment

• Deep4t
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      Level 22 - Ziggy's Alien
      • May 2009

He'll be back.

he won't be able to resist the season 3 discussions.
      but just incase you don't come back.

cyas dude

Comment

• boredjedi
        Master
        SPECIAL MEMBER
        Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
        • Jun 2007

How the hell did I miss this thread!? Well I don't travel up this way too much and spend most of my time more in the Lazytown discussion forum. Sad news indeed this is.
        http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

• Lazycus
          Master of Shoops
          SPECIAL MEMBER
          Level 24 - The Blue Elf
          • Nov 2007

The Church of Stephanie tends not to deal too gently with those who turn apostate, bro!

;)

Comment

• lost4ever
            SPECIAL MEMBER
            Level 13 - Purple Panther
            • Sep 2007

Wow I really have been gone too long. No more ooozmin? He will be missed.

Comment

• Glanni's Girl
              SPECIAL MEMBER
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by lost4ever
              Wow I really have been gone too long. No more ooozmin? He will be missed.
              Welcome back I think the last time you were here, your significant other was close to giving birth to a baby Sportacus ;) everything go ok?
              Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
              Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

• lost4ever
                SPECIAL MEMBER
                Level 13 - Purple Panther
                • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
                Welcome back I think the last time you were here, your significant other was close to giving birth to a baby Sportacus ;) everything go ok?
                Everything went great. The little guy is now 15 months old and quite the handful.

Comment

• boredjedi
                  Master
                  SPECIAL MEMBER
                  • Jun 2007

Congrats Lost4ever and welcome back
                  http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

• LazyPooky
                    ADMINISTRATOR
                    • Oct 2007

:(
                    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...