What's your hobby?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your hobby?

what does everyone else do BESIDES chat in Get Lazy and watch Lazy Town??

i love to draw. i draw A LOT. but i don't share it. i also love taking photographs :)

oh and tv. i am tv Queen.

I play games, I think most of us do, But I play guitar.

I wish I could share some of it with you guys but I don't have anyway to record my music.

If I do I will send you guys some.

Comment

you should :) you obviously have a lot of talent with guitar and love it a lot :)

if you ever do get the chance to share it, please do.

<---this is my not so secret code to you <---so is this now...

Comment

I would say my hobby is drawing... but it's more like a I-wanna-draw-for-a-living thing. So I'd say that's a step up from a hobby XD Otherwise, I love to write pen pal letters! I collect so much stationery and envelopes and stickers for it too...

And I love to go stargazing! That's a hobby right?

Comment

Errrr, It's kinda sad, but My Hobby would be World of Warcraft. I Play it Casually, so i consider it my hobby :) also I work out

Comment

Reading and programming mostly. Being a senior in high school leaves you with a lot of free time, so my hobbies are almost indistinguishable from my regular activities. :oops:

Comment

I'd love to draw, but I'm horrid at it xD Oh wellz

I like to sing a lot. Some people say I'm pretty good, and that's without lessons ^^

Otherwise, Anime, Cosplay, Playing games (Resident Evil Outbreak is my new current obsession!)

Comment

Video games.

I am also really good at Guitar Hero, I just beat number 2 on expert for the PS2. I had been putting that game off since it came out, but I finally sat down and played it at the end of last semester.

Beat that Justin.

Comment

My hobbies include DDR, Piano, singing, takings lots of wierd/scandalous pictures and creating really strange youtube videos.

Comment

Originally posted by sportastephaline
                    My hobbies include DDR, Piano, singing, takings lots of wierd/scandalous pictures and creating really strange youtube videos.
                    DDR was so 1999 xD lol I play it every now and then though

Scandalous! What a delightful word xD lol I always laugh when I hear it ^^ Anyone that's seen the Utena movie knows what I mean ^^

Comment

Videogames, Music and making things I really shouldn't be making...also Entertaining people XD

Comment

I get obsessed. I get obsessed so I can learn large amounts of information very fast. atm my obsession is ytmnd + lazytown. tomorrow my obsession will change to jury duty where I will be asked to decide the fate of other human beings!

Comment

Originally posted by Mosheddy
                          I get obsessed. I get obsessed so I can learn large amounts of information very fast. atm my obsession is ytmnd + lazytown. tomorrow my obsession will change to jury duty where I will be asked to decide the fate of other human beings!
                          Goddess have mercy on us all! xDDD

Comment

Reading. I've been reading almost non-stop since I was very small.

Comment

has you all should know its desiging stuff lol

Comment

Working...
                              X