X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blocked from commenting on youtube.

To whom it may concern.
    Hello I came here to getlazy, for two reasons, first Im a huge fan of all things lazytown and secondly, I wanted to figure out why I was banned from commenting on the getlazy youtube page:oops:. I have no clue there's nothing possibly wrong on my part and hopefully it was some sort of mistake. I would like to be unblocked if possible and I'm willing to submit to questioning of my purpose for requesting unblocking. thank you very much for taking the time to help me.

Re: Blocked from commenting on youtube.

If you let us know your username maybe we can help you
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

its also broxxx1138 or my name bruce pounder, I got here from the link of nozz60 if im not mistaken.

Comment

Hmm ok you're unblocked. Just don't write disrespectfull comments to others the way you did before. That's just not right.
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I'll never do it again. thank you!!:oops:

Comment

Working...
          X