Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many Countries/States have you visited?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North Carolina and New York City (where my older sister lives.) Pretty awesome places.

Comment

I've only ever been to the ACT, which doesn't really count as another state, if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by CJVercetti
        Loreanie: Way ahead of you on the jammies.
        that's gonna be teh hawt xD

Back on topic, I've got a trip to Arizona planned in December now!

Comment

i reckon it was south aprk

but who cares south park can do they it RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I've been to Canada lots of times. I love visiting Toronto! We used to go a lot, since we live quite near the border, but haven't in awhile. I don't have a passport sooo... :(

I live in New York, and I've been to Ohio, Washington DC, and traveled through Pennsylvania, only making pitstops there. When I have the money, I plan to do LOTS of traveling. Which, of course, includes Iceland. ^__^

Comment

Originally posted by DSK
              I've been to Canada lots of times. I love visiting Toronto! We used to go a lot, since we live quite near the border, but haven't in awhile. I don't have a passport sooo... :(

I live in New York, and I've been to Ohio, Washington DC, and traveled through Pennsylvania, only making pitstops there. When I have the money, I plan to do LOTS of traveling. Which, of course, includes Iceland. ^__^

OMG you rock. Toronto is one of my fav places in the world! I saw Phantom of the Opera there in 97 xD (yes, we bought phantom by phone ^.^)

Eaton Center. the Zoo, Pacific Mall! Oh wonderful times ^^

Comment

!!!! I saw Phantom of the Opera there too!! I'm trying to remember what year.... I was in 4th grade, it was a class field trip... oh snap, I think around '97 or '98 too XD;;;

My favorite place to visit is the Ontario Science Centre. I 've been there three times already, and there's just so much to do~ It makes the science dork in me sooo happy. >w<

Comment

neato! i saw phantom in '95. my boyfriend bought us balcony seats :) it was awesome. he took me shopping at eaton's too :)

it was a good day :) he did it for my 20th birthday :)

i want to go to the zoo next.

toronto is pretty cool, yep. i went to the SFX convention last summer :)

Comment

Originally posted by Vespasian
                    I've only ever been to the ACT, which doesn't really count as another state, if you ask me.
                    Well, you left your state, you just didn't enter another one. I counted it for completeness' sake, though.

Comment

Heh, it's tiny! I only went there once though - for a reunion. Canberra is pretty nice from what I remember.

Comment

Yeah, I quite liked living there, but it would seem small to a Sydneysider. I've come across a few people who knock it because it's not big city enough for them, but any larger and I couldn't have handled it (I'm a country girl).

Comment

I think sometimes it's good to get away from it all, and Canberra seems like a really comfy city, Sydney on the other hand..
                          I'll be sure to visit Canberra again sometime.

Comment

Seth: It's cold in Cali? I'm pretty sure it's colder in Jersey.
                            You might have me there. It is pretty cold in my little corner of Cali. I live by the bay, so we get a lot of the cold current air.

Comment

Originally posted by notoriousmdc
                              As a follow up... here are my pictures from Mexico.

They're organized into folders, as I just used FTP to upload them, cause they're like 100 MB for several hundred pix, so deal :p

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v366/ ... ico%20Pix/

the read-only password is asianstephanie
                              I have no where to start haha, Asianstephanie haha

Comment

Asian Stephanie still scares me. Thanks a lot. ;__;

Comment

Working...
                                X