Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alright, which one of you guys is a /pol/lack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright, which one of you guys is a /pol/lack?

Very funny.

Re: Alright, which one of you guys is a /pol/lack?

Must be BJ.

Comment

That was a kinda depressing conversation haha
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

yeA but her Uncle did crack cocaine.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
          Must be BJ.
          probably not the only one he launched lately because it was conspicuous that so many of his shoops appeared there (outside the snapshot area)...

Click image for larger version

Name:	4chanxx.png
Views:	1
Size:	144.7 KB
ID:	147915

I didn't post btw...I was just lurking
          Gallery

Comment

Could be cicley since he was around on irc lately. Neither BJ or chuft post on there imo.
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	smiley-face-whistle-1.gif
Views:	1
Size:	5.0 KB
ID:	147916
              http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

I haven't been to 4chan in years. At some point you've seen enough gruesome shit.

Comment

Try visiting somewhere other than /b/.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                    Must be BJ.
                    All kidding aside, it isn't me. I do believe that Xizer's OP is a repost. I remember seeing that once or twice in the past or something rather closely similar.

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
                    probably not the only one he launched lately because it was conspicuous that so many of his shoops appeared there (outside the snapshot area)...
                    Wouldn't surprise me if we have some members (not us regular ones) who are secretly from ytmnd and 4chan, the two go hand in hand since there are many 4channers on ytmnd, who are taking our shoops and passing them around the internet. And since I still make sites on ytmnd, and the profiles show where sites are linked, they all know where I call home. :)

I also would never ever post personal JRM pictures on there nor do I partake in rule 34.

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                    Could be cicley since he was around on irc lately. Neither BJ or chuft post on there imo.
                    Cicley is more a reddit guy nowadays and I highly doubt it's him. I was rather thinking that it could be pets (yphet). Though I'm not quite sure. Chuft is way out of the picture on this since he hates anything related to the internet underbelly. Me on the other hand, I travel all roads on the internet. I go where others fear to tread :)
                    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Hven't seen pets around for months. Oh well it could have been anyone.

Comment

Alright, which one of you guys is a /pol/lack?

I often visit 4chan but not /b/, its cancer is unhealthy for my nerves.
                        /d/ is much better ;)

Comment

Working...
                        X