Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stevo's Hits THE DVD Volume 1 Cover

didnt know where to put this, but i think this is the right place

i decided to download my fave vids that i could think of put them on DVD for personal viewing whenever i want.

decided to amke a cover aswell, i got bored of my cd's as i never got chance to listen to them, so DVD is the way to go.

here is my coveer:

i would like opinions on what you think of both track listing(not all vids i downlaoded are included) and yes of course lazytown - bing bang (time to dance) is on it lol

hope ya liked it

Am I the only one disturbed by his track listing only containing ONE LazyTown song? TRAITOR.

Anyways, just some crits -- The blue font on the flames are diffult to read -- either change the font colour (or font itself) or the background. The fire is distracting! By the way, where can I get that Stephanie picture?
    sigpic

Comment

ermm it was on a pic off old getlazy board

and the reason why theres is only one lazytown song is because they only bought out 1, im not putting a song from an ep has its not that long really

and ive tried to put 1 band or artist on each volume if ic an, thats why its 'disturbing' lol

there was 1 font i wanted for the cover but could not find it(the sex and violence font on my shirt).

Comment

aw, stevilicious...you are so talented :)

Comment

anyone know where i can downlaod music vodes with awesome quality, just made the dvd and the quality off the vids of youtube is shickingly awful, some are OK but some are terrible, like lazytown that is god awful

any help please please

Comment

remove the space between stevo's hits, and out comes...

STEVOSHITS!!!
            MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Working...
            X