Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alec Baldwin attacks his own daughter! (audio)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fredrick2003
    I really do not understand the big deal about this. Some guy yelled at his child. OOOOOOO. Surely there are more important things that they could have had on the television news at that point.
    Well, she is only eleven years old, what the hell could an eleven year old do intentionally that makes her a thoughtless selfish pig? I think it's fine for him to yell at his kid but to fling insults at his own daughter is outlandish. Especially if he's trying to get custody. I still love the guy, he seems very friendly on and off sets, and he's a great actor, just not ze best father.

Comment

Yeah I understand what you are saying... What I meant was that people do this all the time. I remember my parents calling me all kinds of things (which, ironically, I was usually in trouble when *I* said something insulting). But no one cares about those people. If this had just been some random guy and not some big-name actor no one would have cared.

Comment

Originally posted by Fredrick2003
        Yeah I understand what you are saying... What I meant was that people do this all the time. I remember my parents calling me all kinds of things (which, ironically, I was usually in trouble when *I* said something insulting). But no one cares about those people. If this had just been some random guy and not some big-name actor no one would have cared.
        Yeah, I agree with you on full, here. People seem to care more about the lives of famous people rather than the average Joes like you, me, or that guy. No idea how that guy over there got in this room, but that doesn't matter. The point is, people care too damn much about the lives of celebrities who are famous and known all around. Not that it's bad to care, but if you're gonna make a big fret over Ben Afleck, then make a big fret about every other normal family out there.

Comment

People worry to much about the lives of famous people and do not even think to solve the problems that they have going on in their own life.

Comment

Can anyone here say that they've never been chewed out by their parents? That they've never been called a mean name?

Anyone who disses Baldwin for this (and oh, he is a man who deserves the dissing) is a crybaby.

Of course, he really doesn't deserve my defense now that he has gone and apologized about the incident, and on The View no less.

Comment

Originally posted by RobbieMegaRotten
              Can anyone here say that they've never been chewed out by their parents? That they've never been called a mean name?
              Well me for one. :?

Comment

Um, yeah, me too.

Comment

I can't, Haven't seen my mother in 9 years

Comment

Working...
                  X