• Apr 2007

LiveJournal

Yeesh, what a spammer!
  • moomoo
    Trixie's ToyBoy
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 27 - Little Pink Poster
    • Apr 2007

Indeed, he has like twice as many posts as the number 2 on the list(Zafa i think?)

Comment

• moomoo
      Trixie's ToyBoy
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      • Apr 2007

Okay, I'm at work so I have all the time in the world to check. Zafa has 308 posts whereas CJ has 587. <- Damn! That's a lot. Over 24 posts per day according to his profile.

Comment

• kelly
        SPECIAL MEMBER
        Level 19 - Secret Friend
        • Apr 2007

Re: LiveJournal

Originally posted by notoriousmdc
        Anyways, does anyone on Planet GL have an LJ besides me?
        Me! It's linked as the website in my profile/the buttons at the bottom of the post.

Comment

• Zafa
          SPECIAL MEMBER
          Level 28 - Friend For Life
          • Apr 2007

Originally posted by moomoo
          Okay, I'm at work so I have all the time in the world to check. Zafa has 308 posts whereas CJ has 587. <- Damn! That's a lot. Over 24 posts per day according to his profile.
          I post a lot, because Getlazy is the only forum, that doesn't get really upset over small things. Plus i don't have a life

I don't have a livejournal, but I do have an Xanga

Comment

• SportaDork07
            GETLAZY MEMBER
            Level 8 - Treehouse Builder
            • Apr 2007

I have a livejournal: http://sportadork07.livejournal.com I also have a few Xangas, and a MySpace.

Comment

• moomoo
              Trixie's ToyBoy
              SPECIAL MEMBER
              • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Zafa
              Originally posted by moomoo
              I post a lot, because Getlazy is the only forum, that doesn't get really upset over small things. Plus i don't have a life

I don't have a livejournal, but I do have an Xanga
              I post a lot cause I'm an intern at an IT company so I can get away with sitting at my desk all day and typing a lot, and I have nothing else to do there anyway. Well, sometimes they ask me to do groceries or dishes.

Comment

• EdisLeado
                Founder of GetLazy
                SPECIAL MEMBER
                Level 15 - The Baby Troll
                • Apr 2007

Originally posted by CJVercetti
                I thought LJ hated GL? :?
                Only the LazyTown LJ community hates us -- Not LiveJournal itself.
                sigpic

Comment

• Zokita
                  SPECIAL MEMBER
                  • Apr 2007

Originally posted by EdisLeado
                  Originally posted by CJVercetti
                  I thought LJ hated GL? :?
                  Only the LazyTown LJ community hates us -- Not LiveJournal itself.
                  Yeah, I can only picture the epic wank that would happen if LiveJournal in its entirety hated us. Tides of image macros, waves of 'omg i'm an internet lawyer lol', accusations of illegal activities, YTMND wars....

The entire fandom sector of the internet would implode upon itself.

(What could we do to turn the entire population of LJ against us, anyway? Kick their puppies?)

Comment

• DSK
                    SPECIAL MEMBER
                    Level 15 - The Baby Troll
                    • Apr 2007

http://the-dsk.livejournal.com

So is there really animosity between Getlazy and the LJ community? I'm active in both, and I really don't see many people in both... >_> I couldn't pick a side though

Comment

• moomoo
                      Trixie's ToyBoy
                      SPECIAL MEMBER
                      • Apr 2007

There was something in another thread about people being banned there simply because they were members of this forum or something.

Comment

• Victoria
                        Owner of GetLazy
                        SPECIAL MEMBER
                        Level 28 - Friend For Life
                        • Apr 2007

Get Lazy members are free to join my separatist community, LazyTown Community X.

http://community.livejournal.com/lazytownx/

Comment

• Zokita
                          SPECIAL MEMBER
                          • Apr 2007

^The main one. http://community.livejournal.com/lazytown/
                          All posts are f-locked to keep the zomg evil thieves from stealing their preciouzzz secretzzzz (and by 'evil thieves', judging by the mod's tone, they mean us).

Also, LTCX looks pretty cool. It's a comm that actually accepts new journals for once, so I might register and mosey over there. Good luck with that comm!

Comment

• BlackPaint
                            GETLAZY MEMBER
                            Level 9 - Energy Poster
                            • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Zokita
                            All posts are f-locked to keep the zomg evil thieves from stealing their preciouzzz secretzzzz (and by 'evil thieves', judging by the mod's tone, they mean us).
                            Precious secrets eh? Well given that we've got our own little batch of secrets, I can only assume there's is far worse. Bunch of effing pedos.

Comment

• sylvanas
                              GETLAZY MEMBER
                              Level 9 - Energy Poster
                              • Apr 2007

Originally posted by BlackPaint
                              Originally posted by Zokita
                              Precious secrets eh? Well given that we've got our own little batch of secrets, I can only assume there's is far worse. Bunch of effing pedos.
                              Actually, it's a long story. Mostly involving "don't post this elsewhere without permission and proper crediting" somehow translating into "take it and repost it and don't bother looking up credits! Whee!"

Add into this mix: a large dash of rudeness, observed IRC convos by multiple people involving a number of distasteful things and threats of fandom war for no good reason, and various other things. And no, I'm not talking about them being the perpetrators of the abovementioned.

If you'll look at their memberlist and this one, you'll see that there's a number of people who are members of both. However, at least one of their mods is banned from here, probably in retaliation for the banning of members who they thought were potential troublemakers.

As far as "evil secrets" go, mostly it's goodies posted by members. Icelandic translations, Latibaer content, music compilations, high quality screencaps and episodes. Things are reuploaded for any member that asks.

Comment

Working...