X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • salami
    Level 1 - New kid in Town
    • May 2007

hi from salami

Hi everyone. This is salami from YTMND. Maybe some of you know me from upvoting pretty much every Lazy Town site I come across. I haven't made any sites in a while but my favorite I've made is a remix of the cake song at stephwantscandy.ytmnd.com

I was a casual ytmnd user without an account when it introduced me to Lazy Town with a cake song site. Then when I saw BingBang's Battlefield: Lazytown site, it motivated me to learn who the girl with the pink hair was and make my first ytmnd. Even tho I haven't made any new sites in a while, I check the site several times a day and vote and leave alot of comments.

In real life im a closet Lazy Town fan because I'm guessing some of you can relate to people not understanding and getting the wrong idea about it. It seems here people wont think its as creepy. Thanks to Zafa for inviting me here and I just wanted to say I recognize alot of your names from ytmnd sites I like. Thanks for making all those great sites and I hope you guys make alot more.
  • Zafa
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 28 - Friend For Life
    • Apr 2007

Hey! Yes the Steph wants candy, is my favorite of yours too.

Comment

• Mosheddy
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      Level 23 - Pixel's Assistant
      • Apr 2007

Welcome Salami! =D I'm glad you made it here. Communication is the key, hopefully you can get AIM and come join us sometime in our chats ;)

Comment

• Seth
        GETLAZY MEMBER
        Level 10 - LazyTowner
        • Apr 2007

Hi, salami! I'm a vegan, but I'm pretty sure we'll get along.

Comment

• Vespasian
          SPECIAL MEMBER
          Level 27 - Little Pink Poster
          • Apr 2007

Re: hi from salami

Originally posted by salami
          Hi everyone. This is salami from YTMND. Maybe some of you know me from upvoting pretty much every Lazy Town site I come across.
          Yep, I can say I've seen you a few times. Nothing wrong with an upvoter right?

Originally posted by Seth
          Hi, salami! I'm a vegan, but I'm pretty sure we'll get along.

I lol'd

Comment

Working...