• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Samada
    GETLAZY MEMBER
    Level 10 - LazyTowner
    • Apr 2007

Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon Import

I won this on ebay about a week ago for about $15 shipped. This is one of my all time favorite video game series. I am so excited and I can't wait to play it. I just ordered a 4.5mm and 3.8mm Gamebit from ebay as well so I can mod my N64 to play imports.

Click here to go to ebay auction
  • Victoria
    Owner of GetLazy
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 28 - Friend For Life
    • Apr 2007

Sweet...$15 for a complete N64 game is pretty good. That is an excellent price.

But...why did you feel the need to import it when it was released in the United States? Is there something superior about the Japanese version?

Comment

• CarbonXe
      GETLAZY MEMBER
      Level 11 - The Blue Knight
      • Apr 2007

Prob would have been able to get it on Lik-Sang if Sony didn't destroy them :( .

Comment

• Samada
        GETLAZY MEMBER
        Level 10 - LazyTowner
        • Apr 2007

Because I am such a huge fan of the series, and it was cheap for the whole set. Plus the complete US version on ebay is like $40 BIN. I will eventually buy the US version, but this was too cheap to pass up. I am still waiting for the blockbuster's here in New Mexico to finally sell their rental copies. The ones in Albuquerque and Las Cruces have a lot of good, and rare games. I bought Final Fantasy Chronicles (FF IV and Chrono Trigger), Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions and Bomberman 64 for $5 a piece. Now only if they would mark down the games that are worth lots of money.

Comment

Working...