• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CarbonXe
    GETLAZY MEMBER
    Level 11 - The Blue Knight
    • Apr 2007

Making DVD's

Since I got my new DVD recorded, I've decided to take my 8mm tapes from my camera and turn them into DVD's. I've managed to get the video/audio from the 8mm onto my computer, but haven't done anything with editing the video, adding text, cutting stuff out, making chapters...etc. Anyone know of a good program to use to do all of this stuff? I've already got a program to cut the video into sections and convert them.
  • CarbonXe
    GETLAZY MEMBER
    • Apr 2007

Can any of these separate the videos into individual chapters and set up chapter select screens and menus?

Comment

• CarbonXe
      GETLAZY MEMBER
      • Apr 2007

Managed to get a hold of Pinnacle, but I can't do anything with it because I can't activate it (haven't been able to find a working serial). Gonna try out Roxio Media Creator.

Well thru much agony of trying to find the right program, I ended up having the frigin thing I needed all along. It turns out that I over looked a few things about Windows DVD Maker and Windows Movie Maker. DVD Maker can actually make the menus almost the exact way I wanted, and Movie Maker can split up the videos into chapters at the exact time I want and then move those chapters directly into DVD Maker with a single click :( . Oh well, thanks for the help anyway, Roxio Easy Media is so far the only thing I was able to get working right and it seems pretty good for editing videos, so kudos to you there .

Comment

Working...