Picture Wars!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture Wars!

This is how to play: I post a picture, and the next person posts a picture that would theoretically defeat my picture. For example, if I were to post a picture of fire, another poster could post a picture of water. Get it? good.

Well that was easy

Comment

Originally posted by Zafa

Well that was easy

Oh wait, I was nearly 100% sure the post above me would be steve irwin

Comment

I can't believe I laughed at your post... I should probably put my head in shame... Steve Irwin was a hero!

Comment

I can't believe I laughed at your post... I should probably put my head in shame... Steve Irwin was a hero!
          I agree, he was pretty awesome, but you have to admit that after routinely wrestling with crocodiles and venemous snakes, to get killed by something the let tourists swim with, he death was quite ironic

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Finkus
            I agree, he was pretty awesome, but you have to admit that after routinely wrestling with crocodiles and venemous snakes, to get killed by something the let tourists swim with, he death was quite ironic
            Well he wasn't a stingray hunter tho, he trained with crocs and other animals... so he wasn't use to stingrays lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Finkus

Oh wait, I was nearly 100% sure the post above me would be steve irwin

Comment

o yes, He Was a good person my favorite animal is the Crocodrile

Comment

Comment

Prostate Cancer > Optimus Prime? Madness!

Comment

I would post a pic of Chuck Norris' tears, because they cure any disease, but I don't have one, nobody does, because Chuck never cries.

Comment

Originally posted by CmdrLuke
                        I would post a pic of Chuck Norris' tears, because they cure any disease, but I don't have one, nobody does, because Chuck never cries.
                        Chuck Norris jokes were never funny.

Comment

[img]http://img267.**********.us/img267/3530/1175564440234qj1.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tindell
                            EFFING LOL

Comment

Prostate Cancer > Optimus Prime. YES!

Wait... So, where are we now?

Are the nunchucks non-sequitur, or do they defeat prostate cancer in some bizarre way? :?

Comment

Working...
                              X