• Apr 2007

Re: boys and girls

Originally posted by SportaEdgar
    Originally posted by CJVercetti
    I've been told I'm more obsessed with Juli than Edgar
    Obsessions are Very Bad
    Julianna is my girlfriend, thanks God. Oh wait I've never met her, but I'm going to continue to say she is even after being called on it a million times.

Can you guess who I am?
    Julianna is not yours Cause i Can talk to her and She knows me
    SEE WHAT HE MEANS
    sigpic

Comment

• Edgar
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      Level 27 - Little Pink Poster
      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by EdisLeado
      Obsessions are Very Bad
      Julianna is my girlfriend, thanks God. Oh wait I've never met her, but I'm going to continue to say she is even after being called on it a million times.

Can you guess who I am?
      SEE WHAT HE MEANS
      ok, but im not obsessed

Comment

• M_B
        GETLAZY MEMBER
        Level 12 - Lazy Scout
        • Apr 2007

Obsessions are Very Bad

Can you guess who I am?
        Well, we all can talk to her, last I checked all human beings were born with vocal cords and face muscles. The thing is, to my knowledge and logic, none of us do let alone have.

Me, I'd venture to say you've never met her and this is a kiddy crush of yours.

Comment

• EdisLeado
          Founder of GetLazy
          SPECIAL MEMBER
          Level 15 - The Baby Troll
          • Apr 2007

[quote=CJVercetti]
          Originally posted by EdisLeado
          Originally posted by "CJVercetti":4a518
          Obsessions are Very Bad

Can you guess who I am?
          SEE WHAT HE MEANS
          Edis, give me the strength not to tear Edgar a few new ones.[/quote:4a518]

Honestly, I think we ALL already have -- Far too many times, in fact... Sigh.
          sigpic

Comment

• LTgirl
            SPECIAL MEMBER
            Level 18 - Wizard Of GetLazy
            • Apr 2007

so anyway...how about them Blue Jays?

Comment

• Zafa
              SPECIAL MEMBER
              Level 28 - Friend For Life
              • Apr 2007

Hey I got Julianna's autograph... that means she is my girlfriend????

Comment

• TarpLT
                GETLAZY MEMBER
                Level 10 - LazyTowner
                • May 2007

As a fortune cookie once told me... pick and choose your battles. Actually, it didn't, but I'm sure one somewhere says something like that.

While we're on the, *ahem* subject of meeting Julianna, I personally think she seems kinda distant, and generally... I don't want to say "mean" but that's what I get from seeing interviews with her. She always seems irritable, and at unease. I'd be kind of afraid to say hello to her if I saw her on the street or something. Apparently, she has some self esteem issues, and thinks lowly of her talents.

Anyway, yeah, she is pretty hot... I just thought I'd throw that out there.

Comment

• LTgirl
                  SPECIAL MEMBER
                  • Apr 2007

play nice, CJ ;)

everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion :)

Comment

• Mosheddy
                    SPECIAL MEMBER
                    Level 23 - Pixel's Assistant
                    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by TarpLT
                    Apparently, she has some self esteem issues, and thinks lowly of her talents.
                    I was going to type a huge paragraph about how I heard the same rumour from a friend of a freinds sisters second cousins dad who knows julianna.... but all sarcasm aside, why on earth would you think this? You're talking about the girl that travels around the world ON HER free time and does live shows for kids. I don't think she has any self esteem issues. I think she knows she kicks ass and I think shes very modest about it, if anything.

Comment

• TarpLT
                      GETLAZY MEMBER
                      Level 10 - LazyTowner
                      • May 2007

Hmm. Maybe your right. Maybe she is just really modest about it. That could be confused for low self esteem...

Comment

• LTgirl
                        SPECIAL MEMBER
                        • Apr 2007

tarpLT...you are likely right with that :)

i bet she has pretty good confidence. i think most actors/actresses do because they have to believe in what they are doing to be believable, right? :)

Comment

• M_B
                          GETLAZY MEMBER
                          Level 12 - Lazy Scout
                          • Apr 2007

Gah, I make $45,000 an episode and I live in a nice apartment in New York, and I get to travel to Iceland, and I'm the main character on a popular show that helps children eat healthy. BUT WHEN WILL I ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING?! :(
                          Something as in a consistent relationship could be missing. We all read that DLT article, twas nothing but a third party RUMOR. All actors and actresses at this age are lonely, especially one who travels so much.

Not only that, but all actors and actresses think low of themselves, in a way it's a good thing so they don't get cocky and continue to try harder and harder.

And damn, could you guys stop diverting this thread to her? I understand, LazyTown, LazyTown boards, yeah yeah yeah, but this thread isn't intended to be "LOL I HEARD JULIANNA HATES HERSELF"

Comment

• ForGreatJustin
                            Former Moderator
                            SPECIAL MEMBER
                            Level 28 - Friend For Life
                            • Apr 2007

Hey, topic, lets stay on it okay.

Comment

• Howard the Duck
                              SPECIAL MEMBER
                              Level 15 - The Baby Troll
                              • Apr 2007

Originally posted by TarpLT
                              You're talking about the girl that travels around the world ON HER free time
                              Actually I'd consider it work-related, since ya know, she's traveling across the Atlantic to shoot a TV show. And all that promo shit in the UK that we've seen.

As far as her having low self-esteem, who knows. Sure she seems uneasy during interviews, but think of the ones we've seen: they were all poorly-conducted interviews with awkward questions (Global Warming) and generic crap. Nobody really knows what to talk to her about, because she's a new child star that doesn't have much exposure outside of the TV show. She's too young to get into any celeb gab stories like you'd see on Letterman or something; basically, any teenager put in her position would feel awkward. Because the interviews suck.

She also gets asked the same questions every time: What's it like wearing the pink, what's it like going to Iceland to shoot, how do you take care of schoolwork, etc. Sure celebrities get asked the same questions all the time (what do you think Paris was asked during her last week of freedom?), but it's even worse for Julianna because she has such a short track record.

Besides, having only puppets for friends in a foreign country would make anybody feel like shit.

EDIT: Plus, she just turned 16. Every 16-year old girl hates everything and has issues. It's lame, but every girl (some guys, too) goes through it so whatever.

Comment

• Tooplex
                                Level 2 - Rotten Poster
                                • Jun 2007

Originally posted by LTgirl
                                from being on this board, i have noticed that boys are just as obsessive as girls when it comes to crushes. i always used to think that we girls were way more vocal about the boys (celebs or not) we were interested in.

i just started thinking about that lately and decided to write about it. i think it's adorable how a lot of the guys on this board like stephanie. it's cute. i have to remind myself that even though to ME stephanie/julianna is just a little girl, to the teen BOYS, she's...a teen GIRL. ;)

it's cute to see some of you defend her innocence from other guys and protect what you love about her (from her feet, to her hands to her face).

i don't know why i started this thread, i guess i just never thought i could learn anything like that from this message board, but you all proved me wrong.

oh and i also learned that some guys like pink tiles in their bathrooms. who knew??

;)
                                From reading this post im afraid i have to revoke all the men cards on this boards from all the men im sorry but it has to be done! (Except for mine!)

Comment

Working...