• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ultra Magnus
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 29 - Villain Number One
    • May 2007

Originally posted by LTgirl
    *BUMPED* because you guys are doing it again. (making me laugh AND making me very frustrated...)

seriously..not ONE topic on here stays ON topic. it's driving me NUTS. so much so, i am finding it hard to obey edis's advice to me a couple of weeks back when i asked him what to do about the rambling topics and spamming...(he told me to give warning, but to 'be nice' when giving warnings, etc...ha)

i want to crack the whip harder ( ) , i do, but i can't. SOOOOooooo...i will just say this...

STAY ON TOPIC PULEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!! (i originally cursed in this post, but i took it out before posting as to not sound....not nice......)

thank you :)

*curtsies...*
    My cat's breath smells like cat food.

Comment

• Vespasian
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      Level 27 - Little Pink Poster
      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Ultra Magnus
      Originally posted by LTgirl
      *BUMPED* because you guys are doing it again. (making me laugh AND making me very frustrated...)

seriously..not ONE topic on here stays ON topic. it's driving me NUTS. so much so, i am finding it hard to obey edis's advice to me a couple of weeks back when i asked him what to do about the rambling topics and spamming...(he told me to give warning, but to 'be nice' when giving warnings, etc...ha)

i want to crack the whip harder ( ) , i do, but i can't. SOOOOooooo...i will just say this...

STAY ON TOPIC PULEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!! (i originally cursed in this post, but i took it out before posting as to not sound....not nice......)

thank you :)

*curtsies...*
      My cat's breath smells like cat food.
      If I didn't laugh hard at that, I would have deleted it. :)

Comment

• M_B
        GETLAZY MEMBER
        Level 12 - Lazy Scout
        • Apr 2007

yay i done gotsed mentioned
        :downs:

Anyways, thanks, great to have a twig and berries.

Comment

Working...