• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • moomoo
    Trixie's ToyBoy
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 27 - Little Pink Poster
    • Apr 2007

I assume the ban is because giving the game an AO or 18+ rating is not effective in keeping them game away from kids. Everyone ignores ratings so the best way to keep kids from playing this game is to keep everyone from playing it.

Comment

• Fredrick2003
      GETLAZY MEMBER
      Level 8 - Treehouse Builder
      • May 2007

No, because they never ban movies or books anymore, and why should a video game be any different.

Comment

• TarpLT
        GETLAZY MEMBER
        Level 10 - LazyTowner
        • May 2007

Well. So there is stupid censorship, and ratings in other countries I see...

This kind of stuff makes me mad. Parents need a scapegoat to use for their own negligence when it comes to kids and trouble. I guess video games are to blame for everything.

Comment

• Zokita
          SPECIAL MEMBER
          Level 27 - Little Pink Poster
          • Apr 2007

Yeah, I know. Totally. Video games have caused every hardship and menace to society!

Did you know that Eve was inspired to pick the apple from the tree by a video game? She thought it was a powerup, but she unwittingly ejected the human race from paradise and exposed it to the troubles of earth.

And also, Mario taught everyone about the magical wonders of drugs! Those weeds and 'shrooms let you conquer the meanest of goombas, koopas, and pirahnas!

And Sonic caused a PETA debacle by encouraging children to dye their hedgehogs blue and go on speed! Those goshdarn Pokémon resulted in increases of caging animals and cockfighting, also. And don't forget Kirby, who encourages cannibalism.

Comment

• Zafa
            SPECIAL MEMBER
            Level 28 - Friend For Life
            • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Zokita
            Yeah, I know. Totally. Video games have caused every hardship and menace to society!

Did you know that Eve was inspired to pick the apple from the tree by a video game? She thought it was a powerup, but she unwittingly ejected the human race from paradise and exposed it to the troubles of earth.

And also, Mario taught everyone about the magical wonders of drugs! Those weeds and 'shrooms let you conquer the meanest of goombas, koopas, and pirahnas!

And Sonic caused a PETA debacle by encouraging children to dye their hedgehogs blue and go on speed! Those goshdarn Pokémon resulted in increases of caging animals and cockfighting, also. And don't forget Kirby, who encourages cannibalism.
            This post... um... it's win all over it

Comment

• M_B
              GETLAZY MEMBER
              Level 12 - Lazy Scout
              • Apr 2007

No, they'd have to go back in time and ban Postal 2 while their at it. It's already banned, though, isn't it?

Comment

• M_B
                GETLAZY MEMBER
                Level 12 - Lazy Scout
                • Apr 2007

Originally posted by CJVercetti
                Originally posted by M_B
                No, they'd have to go back in time and ban Postal 2 while their at it. It's already banned, though, isn't it?
                It's old. who cares. lol.
                Manhunt 2 looks older(graphics), if you ask me. That's also why I said these sweet ever-so graceful words: "go back in time."

Comment

• Zafa
                  SPECIAL MEMBER
                  Level 28 - Friend For Life
                  • Apr 2007

http://manhunttwo.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Working...