X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vespasian
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 27 - Little Pink Poster
    • Apr 2007

[quote=Zafa][quote=Mosheddy][quote=Mr_Gazpacho][quote="Ultra Magnus":b971e][quote=Zafa][quote=Vespasian][quote="Jesus Christ":b971e][quote="Ultra Magnus":b971e][quote="moomoo":b971e][quote="Vespasian":b971e][quote="Ultra Magnus":b971e][quote="Vespasian":b971e][quote="Ultra Magnus":b971e][quote="Vespasian":b971e][quote="Ultra Magnus":b971e][quote="Vespasian":b971e][quote="Ultra Magnus":b971e][quote="Vespasian":b971e][quote="Ultra Magnus":b971e][quote="Vespasian":b971e][quote="Ultra Magnus":b971e][quote="Vespasian":b971e]
    Originally posted by "Aurora_sword":b971e
    Originally posted by "Ultra Magnus":b971e
    Originally posted by "Vespasian":b971e
    Originally posted by "Xizer":b971e
    Originally posted by "CJVercetti":b971e
    Ok can we get the hermaphrodite shit deleted now?
    NO BECAUSE I AM MASTURBATING TO IT
    Xizer hath truly returned and the peoples and commonfolk of GetLazy rejoice.

Yay!
    iz dat sum monthy phython?
    I didn't notice that, until I saw the guy with the giant chest on his back. He's probably holding some coconut shells too.[/quote:b971e]
    Thou doth fail, good sir.
    Retreat and observe thy Holy Grail, and returneth whenst thou ist more knowledgable.[/quote:b971e]
    Oh, quiet. Only I may speak in the tongues of the wise and scholarly.[/quote:b971e]
    Them's fightin' words![/quote:b971e]
    Deja Vu moment for a while, I remember someone else on GetLazy saying the exact same thing a while ago. It must have been on the very first edition of GetLazy.[/quote:b971e]
    The whole conversation?[/quote:b971e]
    No, just that post. But that post exactly.[/quote:b971e]
    This post?
    http://www.getlazy.net/forums/viewto...?p=10788#10788[/quote:b971e]
    No, because I was in fact referring to a post which was months ago, not seventeen days ago.[/quote:b971e]
    Yes, I know.
    But if it's the exact same post...[/quote:b971e]
    Well, that post exactly, except it wasn't you that posted it.

I think..[/quote:b971e]
    No, it wouldn't have been me.
    Unless I have become subject to amnesia since.[/quote:b971e]
    Whatever then.

Also, CJ must be pretty pissed about being at the top of our quote pyramid.[/quote:b971e]At some point, won't such a big quote pile screw up the page layout? Especially since it has a picture in it.[/quote:b971e]
    It depends what you mean by "screw up".
    It's already overflowing at the sides of my screen (1280x1024 res), but apart from that, it's all gravy.[/quote:b971e]
    Yes, here too. Ironically, it only did that AFTER I posted that question.[/quote:b971e]
    Well, let's keep it going then.[/quote:b971e]
    I don't know what this thread is about, but I'm responding to the quote box things[/quote:b971e]
    I think CJ's pissed off because he didn't think of it first.[/quote:b971e]
    This is art.[/quote:b971e]This is disgusting, and who the hell is jesus christ?[/quote:b971e]

In before faggoty Ann[/quote:b971e]

In during faggotry. Also locked.

Comment

Working...