• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stevilito
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 21 - Poster By The Book
    • Apr 2007

im NOT racist, but this IS TRUE!!!

You called me, "redneck", "hillbilly", "slaker", "Cracker", "Honkey", "Whitey", "Gringo" "albino " and you think it's OK.

...But when I call you porch monkey, coon,jiggaboo, Kike, sand nigger, rag head ,Towelhead, WOP, diego, kraut, spooks, paki, beaner, wetback, spik, polock, Camel Jockey, Jap, Gook, slant eyes or Chink you call me a racist.

-You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

-You have the United Negro College Fund.

-You have Martin Luther King Day.

-You have Black History Month.

-You have Cesar Chavez Day.

-You have Yom Hashoah

-You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi

-You have the NAACP.

-You have BET.

-If we had WET(white entertainment television) ...we'd be racist.

-If we had a White Pride Day... you would call us racist.

-If we had white history month... we'd be racist.

-If we had an organization for only whites to "advance" our lives... we'd be racist.

-If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships...you know we'd be racist.

-In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights...you would call us racist.

-Did you know that some high school students decided to make a club for only the white students because the other ethnicities had them... they all got sent to court for being racist but the african-american, Latino, and Asia clubs were not even questioned.

-You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

I am white.

I am proud.
    But, you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?

Now watch, I'll be a racist for posting this

So what? no one will re post this for fear of being called racist

its so true, been discussing it on another forum, just wanted to see what people thought on here about it
  • EdisLeado
    Founder of GetLazy
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 15 - The Baby Troll
    • Apr 2007

racist.

just kidding. yeah, i got this in an email i got forwarded a looong while ago -- but yes, it's quite true. but then again, white people did start racism (don't kill me ), so it's sorta understandable?
    sigpic

Comment

• Zokita
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      Level 27 - Little Pink Poster
      • Apr 2007

There is a group for people who are proud to be white and advocate their race. They're called the White Nationalists. This is their major discussion forum. Be warned that some of the opinions presented may seem a little extreme, but the same is true of any other political group.

Comment

• Victoria
        Owner of GetLazy
        SPECIAL MEMBER
        Level 28 - Friend For Life
        • Apr 2007

Stevilito, quit making shitty threads god damn it.

Correct your grammar and spelling too. Copy and pasting MySpace shit equals a terrible thread.

Oh, and **** the niggers, crackers, chinks, gooks, spics, wetbacks, towelheads, whatever other ****ing "races" there are out there too.

Comment

Working...