Once Upon a Time (complete)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once Upon a Time (complete)

Uploading the first rar part to mediafire now. I'm nearly 80% complete now, and I started an hour ago.
    Thanks, of course, to Ponycat for the video tape it was recorded onto from Nick Jr.
    Edit: now about to start part 2.
    Edit2: Done.

Part 1 100MB ( http://lix.in/5e0678 )
    Part 2 85MB ( http://lix.in/5958c6 )

Video is 188MB, 720x576. This encode looks kinda fuzzy, presumably due to me erring too low on the bit rate when converting from the DVD because I have appalling upload speed. I'm going to do some experimenting and see if I can get a better one that isn't ginormous, but some people seem pretty desperate to see this ep, so I thought I'd just upload this one then experiment.

Re: Once Upon a Time (uploading)

kelly is an hero!

Hip hip, hooray!

Hip hip, hooray!

By the way let nindanjoe help you out with encoding it, he can x264 that mother****er

Comment

CAN'T WAIT 2 C IT

Comment

Originally posted by ooozmin
        CAN'T WAIT 2 C IT
        Don't type like that ever again.

Comment

I can probably help just a bit, if you're keen on trying a little Avisynth stuff. Or if you're up to it, Auto GK: http://www.doom9.org/autogk.htm and the rest of the guides if you prefer a codec other than XviD: http://www.doom9.org/index.html?/guides.htm

Looking forward to the episode and to see how it's broadcasted over there. Thanks to the both of you. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer
            CAN'T WAIT 2 C IT
            ...okay fine Why does it bother you?

Comment

CAN'T WAIT 2 C IT
              Replacing the word "to" with the number "2" and "see" with the letter "c" is flat-out retarded, and something I would expect of an eight year old girl, not you.

Quit raping the English language. It's fine to bend it, use evolutions, but to flat out slaughter it like that is unacceptable.

Standards exist for a reason: so we can all understand each other. Replacing words with single letters and numbers is drifting too far from standards.

Comment

Originally posted by nindanjoe
                I can probably help just a bit, if you're keen on trying a little Avisynth stuff. Or if you're up to it, Auto GK: http://www.doom9.org/autogk.htm and the rest of the guides if you prefer a codec other than XviD: http://www.doom9.org/index.html?/guides.htm

Looking forward to the episode and to see how it's broadcasted over there. Thanks to the both of you. :)
                Thanks, 'cause I don't really know what I'm doing. You know, 12 months ago I didn't have a clue what any of this stuff meant. All I knew was bigger video files looked better and there were a few different file extensions.

Oh, and you're welcome.

Comment

CAN'T WAIT 2 C IT
                  Replacing the word "to" with the number "2" and "see" with the letter "c" is flat-out retarded, and something I would expect of an eight year old girl, not you.

Quit raping the English language. It's fine to bend it, use evolutions, but to flat out slaughter it like that is unacceptable.

Standards exist for a reason: so we can all understand each other. Replacing words with single letters and numbers is drifting too far from standards.
                  Aight aight fine, jeeze. I don't do it all the time, w/e

Comment

So...this is the first episode to be available in US audio before UK audio since Snow Monster? Awesome. Now if only it would air in the USA.

I'll definitely be getting this tomorrow. Thank you both!

Comment

Re: Once Upon a Time (complete)

That episode was very

Also, I wonder if this episode was made early or late in the season? I noticed that Stephie wasn't wearing her pedo blockers.

Comment

That was a funny episode haha ^_^ the animated part wasn't that bad actually, lol.

Comment

Excellente, time to download. Thanks again. :)

Originally posted by kelly
                          Thanks, 'cause I don't really know what I'm doing. You know, 12 months ago I didn't have a clue what any of this stuff meant. All I knew was bigger video files looked better and there were a few different file extensions.
                          You know, I think just about a year ago I started learning about encoding. :) Auto GK is a good way to get started, I hear.

Comment

I liked it, thanks for the upload.

Comment

I quite enjoyed the animation.

Comment

Working...
                              X