Episode 52 - Sportacus Saves The Toys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Episode 52 - Sportacus Saves The Toys

It was probably my least favourite episode of Season 2 if I'm going to be negative.

The China and France bits were pointless and odd.

Comment

Originally posted by Tictac
      It was probably my least favourite episode of Season 2 if I'm going to be negative.

I think they spent a little to much time setting the plot up. Also, screwing up japan and france didn't really seem to slow sportacus down at all, but it does raise the question about how much of the world he protects. Until this point, I'd figured he just kind of hung around Lazytown untill someone was in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Finkus
        I think they spent a little to much time setting the plot up. Also, screwing up japan and france didn't really seem to slow sportacus down at all, but it does raise the question about how much of the world he protects. Until this point, I'd figured he just kind of hung around Lazytown untill someone was in trouble.
        Well where was he before Stephanie messaged him in the first episode?

Remember though, the "trouble" this time (in this case the magnet balls) originated in LazyTown, so that's how they got Sportacus's attention. He had no idea where they were going, he just followed them until he found out.

Comment

China, not Japan -- They're two different countries

Anyways, thanks for the episode -- I've been dying to see it.

E// Neat episode. Like someone said before -- It took forever for the plot to get set up. Let's Go is probably one of my top 3 favourite songs from Season 2 -- The music sequence for it was one of the most high-energy scenes I've ever... well.... seen. The trips to France and China were kind of weird though :/ But all in all, it was an entertaining episode.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luigi12
            Well where was he before Stephanie messaged him in the first episode?
            That's a good point actually, cos he was just like "I've heard of LazyTown before"
            I just assumed he was from that "island in the north" or whatever that he chatted on about.

Also, I keep misreading what you put for "before Stephanie massaged him in the first episode".

Comment

Originally posted by AgentKJ
              Also, I keep misreading what you put for "before Stephanie massaged him in the first episode".
              This is what GetLazy does to you

Comment

Originally posted by EdisLeado

China, not Japan -- They're two different countries

Anyways, thanks for the episode -- I've been dying to see it.

E// Neat episode. Like someone said before -- It took forever for the plot to get set up. Let's Go is probably one of my top 3 favourite songs from Season 2 -- The music sequence for it was one of the most high-energy scenes I've ever... well.... seen. The trips to France and China were kind of weird though :/ But all in all, it was an entertaining episode.
                blah I was tired.

Comment

Originally posted by Luigi12
                  Originally posted by AgentKJ
                  This is what GetLazy does to you
                  Hahaa, yeah I guess so.

Comment

I think also this ep is well down my list of favs, of any of the 52, but I've downloaded it anyway just to complete my collection (big thanks NOTO), however the SONG is growing on me, and getting near the TOP of my favs.
                    Also sadly, as i've said before, this IS the last ep. Thats not to say there won't be any more made in the future, but filming in Lazykjvic ceased just over a year ago with this ep, and Maggiballs hasn't got funding for any more since. But you can't keep a good man down, and I'm as sure as Bessie's cousin Tessie has pinkish hair, that we havn't seen the last of any new Lazytown on our small or big screens.
                    Also, can someone direct me to the end of the queue for a Stephanie massage ???

Comment

Originally posted by Burt Thruster
                      I think also this ep is well down my list of favs, of any of the 52, but I've downloaded it anyway just to complete my collection (big thanks NOTO), however the SONG is growing on me, and getting near the TOP of my favs.
                      Also sadly, as i've said before, this IS the last ep. Thats not to say there won't be any more made in the future, but filming in Lazykjvic ceased just over a year ago with this ep, and Maggiballs hasn't got funding for any more since. But you can't keep a good man down, and I'm as sure as Bessie's cousin Tessie has pinkish hair, that we havn't seen the last of any new Lazytown on our small or big screens.
                      Also, can someone direct me to the end of the queue for a Stephanie massage ???
                      I feel so pumped after reading that err...speech IT'S HAMMER TIME

Comment

Thanks for this. :) ... this episode was definitely good for some laughs.

Stingy: "You just want my ball!" lol

Comment

Originally posted by notorious
                          I'm glad people have appreciated this ep...

Its funny to think in retrospect I was obsessively working on this when I should have been laying in a hospital bed :p

If you would have just let me do it, poor loser.

Comment

Cool, thanks you two. :)

And thanks for the MD5s. :)

Comment

Hey notorious...I just thought I'd let you know that these links are down. (Is this the right forum to post this?)

Comment

Originally posted by SportaSentai
                                Hey notorious...I just thought I'd let you know that these links are down. (Is this the right forum to post this?)
                                Yep, this is the correct forum to post. :) Thanks for the post about the dead links. notorious' links lasted a lot longer than mine!

Comment

Working...
                                X