• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SimbiAni
    GETLAZY MEMBER
    Level 11 - The Blue Knight
    • May 2007

Sharing All My Viddable Eps - [ XViD / 29.97fps / 640x480 ]

Figured I'd post this asap even tho I've only just uploaded the first ep on the list (it took about five hours, yea I kno my UPload speed sucks!).

http://simbiani82.livejournal.com/81882.html (and if you dont like all the pinkness, view it in your own LJ-style with http://simbiani82.livejournal.com/81882.html?style=mine )

All eps zipped in XViD avi, @ 29.97fps, 640x480, etc.

Enjoy!

*will be updated as time / connection speed allows - keep checking back whenever*

ETA - 12:50pm: So now both Welcome To and Crystal Caper are up!
    youtube.com/SimbiAni25

:: twitter.com/SimbiAni :: simbiani.deviantart.com :: ?MiLENA? ::
  • Tobias
    GETLAZY MEMBER
    Level 9 - Energy Poster
    • May 2007

Awesome!
    Good thing you didn't post this sooner i would have not bought a few of the dvds, (thus "supporting" my show...yet draining my college wallet =( )

Comment

• SimbiAni
      GETLAZY MEMBER
      • May 2007

This is coming from someone very low on income as well ;P Altho I do have a slight issue of craving to buy things on dvd even if I've already dLed them... if I reeeally love 'em ;DD It's like, whee, official boxyness... lol. *is total bargain hunter* (I squee if I find a season set of a fave show, on sale for anything around and under 20 bucks!)
      youtube.com/SimbiAni25

Comment

• Luigi12
        GETLAZY MEMBER
        Level 12 - Lazy Scout
        • Jun 2007

I looked at your list of ones you said you needed, and I obtained some of them from torrents. Let me know if you need any help finding the torrents.

Sports Day
        Prince Stingy
        Pixelspix.com
        Soccer Sucker
        Trash Trouble

IIRC, 3 of those are from the Nick Jr. Favorites DVDs, and there's a torrent that has all 4 of those episodes.

Comment

• Howard the Duck
          SPECIAL MEMBER
          Level 15 - The Baby Troll
          • Apr 2007

I'll help you upload with the ones I have when I get home, if you want.
          This is awesome, thank you!

Comment

• nindanjoe
            Former Moderator
            SPECIAL MEMBER
            Level 27 - Little Pink Poster
            • Apr 2007

I've got a few episodes Skootch encoded before that doesn't seem to be in the forum at the moment. I think I'll upload a few of those.

Here's the episodes Skootch encoded:

Dear Diary
            Rockin' Robbie
            Sportacus Who?
            The LazyTown Snow Monster
            Trash Trouble
            Welcome to LazyTown
            Pixelspix.com

FPS is 23.976. SimbiAni, have you tried making your encodes 23.976 FPS?

I do feel like I really shouldn't be mentioning this since I might be offending someone, but are my encodes appropriate?
            *Thanks to Ultra Magnus for Nindanjoe.sigpic

Comment

• SimbiAni
              GETLAZY MEMBER
              • May 2007

Luigi12 - Thanks for the info. I have not checked yet, but if there is actually a torrent that includes all the NickJr Faves eps in one ripped from their dvds, available in one download, that would be very useful indeed ;P

Jim Tindell - If you would like to help by sharing yours, that's awesome ;P You could either make your own LJ post in similar style, or if you wanted to have them listed in my post, just be sure to provide all the technical details with them (see post for ref) along with the links, thank you ^__^ and I'll add 'em.

NindanJoe - I really dont like 23.97, mainly becuz it is not considered a standard frame-rate, in particular by my favorite video editor of choice (Pinnacle Studio), and also becuz I am quite used to vidding with 29.97 already (I've also vidded with 25fps, with my DoctorWho eps- since 25fps has no issues, I didnt bother re-encoding them). I explained more in this post: http://getlazy.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=231 My sharing of my specially-converted eps was mainly inspired cuz I've had issues with other formats, that 23.97 framerate, etc etc (regardless of conversions) and figured I'd provide a source post for those who want eps perfectly prepared for vidding (also helps to cut down on cliptheft of course- when fans use fanvids to create their own, mostly becuz they cant find / acquire the eps to vid with themselves). I dont understand your last question tho... how would they be inappropriate?

And hey- Sleepless in LazyTown is now added!
              youtube.com/SimbiAni25

Comment

• Luigi12
                GETLAZY MEMBER
                Level 12 - Lazy Scout
                • Jun 2007

nindanjoe - I got most of those Skootch encodes that you listed from torrents, but I didn't find one for Rockin' Robbie. Do you know if there is one?

SimbiAni - The torrent for the Nick Jr Favorites LT episodes is available here: http://www.mininova.org/tor/542339

Comment

• Tobias
                  GETLAZY MEMBER
                  Level 9 - Energy Poster
                  • May 2007

I'm dying to find some Rockin' Robbie as well!

Comment

• Howard the Duck
                    SPECIAL MEMBER
                    • Apr 2007

LINKS ARE DOWN ALREADY

Comment

• Tobias
                      GETLAZY MEMBER
                      Level 9 - Energy Poster
                      • May 2007

That was fast.

Comment

• SimbiAni
                        GETLAZY MEMBER
                        • May 2007

Luigi12 - Thanks! I'll be sure to check that out later!

Jim Tindell - No they are not down. I checked them as soon as I read you said that, and all are working fine (I got as far as the countdown for each of them- if they were deleted or expired, it would have said that right away, before asking for the code and counting down, yea?) Oh and the reason I am using MU is becuz it is one of the best that I've ever used, and a lot of episode sharing communities / sites use it as well.
                        youtube.com/SimbiAni25

Comment

• Howard the Duck
                          SPECIAL MEMBER
                          • Apr 2007

Well color me stupid. They didn't work earlier tonight, but now they do. Zoinks!!!

Comment

• SimbiAni
                            GETLAZY MEMBER
                            • May 2007

You're not stupid, mistakes happen ^-^ But I do appreciate the note- cuz if they do go down, I'll try and re-up them asap.

Edit: 9:50am - Friends Forever now added!

Edit: 3pm - Hero For a Day added!
                            youtube.com/SimbiAni25

Comment

• nindanjoe
                              Former Moderator
                              SPECIAL MEMBER
                              Level 27 - Little Pink Poster
                              • Apr 2007

Originally posted by SimbiAni
                              NindanJoe - I really dont like 23.97, mainly becuz it is not considered a standard frame-rate, in particular by my favorite video editor of choice (Pinnacle Studio), and also becuz I am quite used to vidding with 29.97 already (I've also vidded with 25fps, with my DoctorWho eps- since 25fps has no issues, I didnt bother re-encoding them). I explained more in this post: http://getlazy.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=231 My sharing of my specially-converted eps was mainly inspired cuz I've had issues with other formats, that 23.97 framerate, etc etc (regardless of conversions) and figured I'd provide a source post for those who want eps perfectly prepared for vidding (also helps to cut down on cliptheft of course- when fans use fanvids to create their own, mostly becuz they cant find / acquire the eps to vid with themselves). I dont understand your last question tho... how would they be inappropriate?
                              That's interesting, I had no idea their were even issues with the 23.976 framerate when doing fan videos. It was my understanding that this framerate was desirable because when compared to a 29.97 encode, the quality is better since not as many frames need to be encoded. So this fan video making is a whole other realm?

I thought my encodes were somehow inappropriate for viewing, that was before I realized what the word "vidding" meant. I apologize for the confusion. It was quite irrational of me.

Originally posted by Luigi12
                              nindanjoe - I got most of those Skootch encodes that you listed from torrents, but I didn't find one for Rockin' Robbie. Do you know if there is one?

SimbiAni - The torrent for the Nick Jr Favorites LT episodes is available here: http://www.mininova.org/tor/542339
                              I don't think Skootch released the Rockin' Robbie epsidoe as a torrent because he said it wasn't good enough, but he did upload it somewheres. The link is probably dead by now, but I'll upload that once I get some free bandwidth.

That torrent you linked is one I posted before! Interesting to see that it's still alive. A warning though, Skootch, null (anonymous dude that did the new US episodes), and my encodes aim for the 23.976 framerate, so they might be difficult to use for vidding as SimbiAni pointed out. Although, there might be ways to make them 29.970 FPS (I know of an AviSynth way); research might be needed, I can't help but wonder if there are programs (paying kind) that handle the 24 framerate since most things are filmed that way!
                              *Thanks to Ultra Magnus for Nindanjoe.sigpic

Comment

Working...