MegaUpload is bad.

Comment

• Luigi12
      GETLAZY MEMBER
      Level 12 - Lazy Scout
      • Jun 2007

Originally posted by Xizer
      MegaUpload is bad.
      Yeah! After getting to 50% and having to wait a few hours, I got to 93%, then I had to wait a few more hours before it let me finish! Double WTF!

Comment

• SimbiAni
        GETLAZY MEMBER
        Level 11 - The Blue Knight
        • May 2007

I've never, ever had any issues with MU. Maybe I'm special? ;P
        youtube.com/SimbiAni25

:: twitter.com/SimbiAni :: simbiani.deviantart.com :: ?MiLENA? ::

Comment

• Victoria
          Owner of GetLazy
          SPECIAL MEMBER
          Level 28 - Friend For Life
          • Apr 2007

MegaUpload is just unnecessary when MediaFire is available.

The fastest I have ever downloaded from MegaUpload has been 300 KB/sec (around 1.5 Mbps). However, I frequently hit my connection's max speed, 1.8 MB/sec, or 1,800 KB/sec (15 Mbps), with MediaFire.

When uploading to MediaFire, I can also use my connection's full 128 KB/sec (1 Mbps) of bandwidth.

There are no wait times with MediaFire to download, and you can download as many files from them as you want at a time.

Comment

• SimbiAni
            GETLAZY MEMBER
            • May 2007

Oy... I want that connection! Lmao, I just have basic DSL cuz its all I can afford atm; my highest dL speeds average 80 or 90kbps for ANY site, hehe... and upload speeds around less than 20kbps >.> Still miles better than dialup tho! LoL

I also dont like when files get split up (yea I can be picky, hehe). Maybe it makes me "lazy", (pardon the pun) but if I have to wait only the tiny amount of 25 seconds for a file in one piece, thats perfectly acceptable! I guess it just evens out for me...

When I finally move, I am so getting a higher/faster speed... perhaps Verizon FiOS? Anyone have that, is it really good?
            youtube.com/SimbiAni25

Comment

• Victoria
              Owner of GetLazy
              SPECIAL MEMBER
              • Apr 2007

Originally posted by SimbiAni
              Oy... I want that connection! Lmao, I just have basic DSL cuz its all I can afford atm; my highest dL speeds average 80 or 90kbps for ANY site, hehe... and upload speeds around less than 20kbps >.> Still miles better than dialup tho! LoL

I also dont like when files get split up (yea I can be picky, hehe). Maybe it makes me "lazy", (pardon the pun) but if I have to wait only the tiny amount of 25 seconds for a file in one piece, thats perfectly acceptable! I guess it just evens out for me...

When I finally move, I am so getting a higher/faster speed... perhaps Verizon FiOS? Anyone have that, is it really good?
              Where are you moving to?

Also, FiOS is really the best consumer connection you can get in the United States.*

* there's probably something else out there that's obscure/available in a very limited number of cities that's faster and more reliable

Comment

• SimbiAni
                GETLAZY MEMBER
                • May 2007

Somewhere exactly the same and in the same area, hopefully, but better housing in itself. Current living situation has never been anywhere near ideal, eh *shrug*- but when I do get to move, I wont have to pay for a home phone that I dont need and I'll put that money saved towards the faster net connection ;D

That's cool about FiOS, altho their commercials have become beyond annoying, lmao (usually I'm the type to hit mute as soon as commercials come on, but more often than not, I tend to forget)... So you've used it before?
                youtube.com/SimbiAni25

Comment

• nindanjoe
                  Former Moderator
                  SPECIAL MEMBER
                  Level 27 - Little Pink Poster
                  • Apr 2007

Oh, and yea I'm the type who has times where I have to "further" obsess over something I'm into, but it usually only is front and center when I wander across it / run into it (ie, while I'm watching Days, I feel like surfing forums about it; and after its over, I tend to go back to what I was doing before, like working on a DW vid or something; or speaking of, when I'm vidding DW, sometimes I'll read DW fic; etc)...
                  For some reason, this reminded me of the times I go a-huntin' for information. Sometimes I look something up for a little bit, then I stop until I remember it or see it. After that, I do it all over again.

To add on to what Xizer is saying, you can potentially check out the zip code of where you're moving to see if Verizon FIOS is available in that area (type your zip code):

http://www.dslreports.com/archive/verizon.net
                  http://www.dslreports.com/gmaps/fios (map, you can zoom out to see if it's getting close)

It's so close to where I live. I hope I'll get Verizon FIOS soon.
                  *Thanks to Ultra Magnus for Nindanjoe.sigpic

Comment

• Victoria
                    Owner of GetLazy
                    SPECIAL MEMBER
                    • Apr 2007

Somewhere exactly the same and in the same area, hopefully, but better housing in itself. Current living situation has never been anywhere near ideal, eh *shrug*- but when I do get to move, I wont have to pay for a home phone that I dont need and I'll put that money saved towards the faster net connection ;D

That's cool about FiOS, altho their commercials have become beyond annoying, lmao (usually I'm the type to hit mute as soon as commercials come on, but more often than not, I tend to forget)... So you've used it before?
                    I have Time Warner Cable.

I don't need to have used FiOS before. FiOS beats any cable or DSL service, hands down. It's ****in' fiber.

Verizon FiOS is one of the most highly reviewed ISPs on Broadband Reports.
                    http://www.dslreports.com/comment/2568/62895

It sounds like you have a 768 Kbps/128 Kbps DSL connection. You can get a 15,000 Kbps/2,000 Kbps FiOS connection for $50 a month. It would be wise to plan your move so that you move somewhere you can get FiOS.

Comment

• SimbiAni
                      GETLAZY MEMBER
                      • May 2007

Yea, I've checked... the *first* time I saw the commercial, I was all... O.O... *must... get...* hee... It's totally available, I just need the moolah!

And distractions sure are funny that way. I've started and left off so many things and half the time I forgot where I was when I went back to 'em, until I began saving links when leaving in the middle of things ;P

And LOL... I'm not secretive! I already said it in the Location thread actually... ;P Heck, I'm even in WikiMaps! (But seriously, no stalkers, kthx!)
                      youtube.com/SimbiAni25

Comment

• TarpLT
                        GETLAZY MEMBER
                        Level 10 - LazyTowner
                        • May 2007

Thank you for this. I finally have Secret Agent Zero. I've been on this episode's nuts, and I hope it is as good as I think it is.

I may be a bit late, but all of the season two later eps you listed as *needed* are on the forum somewhere (Lazy Genie, Goes Digital, School Scam, Friends Forever, and Birthday Surprise). Some of them are UK though, but it doesn't matter if you don't mind their voices.

EDIT: And Dear Diary. Freaken kewl.

Comment

• SimbiAni
                          GETLAZY MEMBER
                          • May 2007

Thanks for that info, Tarp! ;D But I had some specifics for versions I need of them and I'm cool with waiting until those become available, and thats why there still on my list... It's mostly random stuff like untagged or at least without any giant logos, if its just the NickJr orangeblue thing thats fine, and also the tech stuff like need 640x480 xvid avi (either 25fps or 29.97), since the only reason I want the eps is for vidding... yeah I'm a geek ;P I'm also slowly but surely uploading for everyone else, every ep I already do have ;DD cuz sharing is love! LOL
                          youtube.com/SimbiAni25

Comment

• Edgar
                            SPECIAL MEMBER
                            Level 27 - Little Pink Poster
                            • Apr 2007

Does anyone have ''Dear Deary''?

Comment

• Victoria
                              Owner of GetLazy
                              SPECIAL MEMBER
                              • Apr 2007

Originally posted by SportaEdgar
                              Never heard of that episode before.

Comment

• SimbiAni
                                GETLAZY MEMBER
                                • May 2007

Originally posted by SportaEdgar
                                http://simbiani82.livejournal.com/81882.html ;D
                                youtube.com/SimbiAni25

Comment

Working...