• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nindanjoe
    Former Moderator
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 27 - Little Pink Poster
    • Apr 2007

You're welcome, SimbiAni and SportaEdgar. :)

Here's Trash Trouble with the old fashioned 30fps, MP3 and 640x480 (from Skootch's too, I forgot to credit the other one):

http://anonym.to/?http://www.**************/?d=RL438D19

I say it's good that SportaEdgar didn't recognize your avatar, CJ. I long for the days when I wouldn't recognize those kind of things :) Ah, to be young and innocent.

Nice Urkel picture. :)
    *Thanks to Ultra Magnus for Nindanjoe.sigpic

Comment

• Edgar
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by nindanjoe
      You're welcome, SimbiAni and Edgar. :)
      I say it's good that Edgar didn't recognize your avatar, CJ. I long for the days when I wouldn't recognize those kind of things :) Ah, to be young and innocent.
      No problem, you can call me by my Name: Edgar

Edit:,yes im young (13) but i know something about that.

Comment

• nindanjoe
        Former Moderator
        SPECIAL MEMBER
        • Apr 2007

Thanks, Edgar, I'll call you by name. But I do have a habit of using the online name. :)

About the Rockin' Robbie encode, I forgot to mention that the beginning is missing where Sportacus does his stuff. I do have a YouTube version of it thanks to Shinju-chan's upload there, if you're interested.

Comment

• Edgar
          SPECIAL MEMBER
          • Apr 2007

ok,Cool =)

Comment

• nindanjoe
            Former Moderator
            SPECIAL MEMBER
            • Apr 2007

Some more 30fps/MP3/640x480 encodes:

211 - The LazyTown Circus
            http://anonym.to/?http://www.**************/?d=2RSIKHHI

213 - Pixel TV
            http://anonym.to/?http://www.**************/?d=O9OUNQ9C

214 - School Scam
            http://anonym.to/?http://www.**************/?d=R05PPKTO

:)

Comment

• SimbiAni
              GETLAZY MEMBER
              Level 11 - The Blue Knight
              • May 2007

Wow, thanks NJoe! I just uploaded Snow Monster too... now I'll go start dLing those that you posted! lol

http://simbiani82.livejournal.com/81882.html

http://simbiani82.livejournal.com/81882.html?style=mine
              youtube.com/SimbiAni25

:: twitter.com/SimbiAni :: simbiani.deviantart.com :: ?MiLENA? ::

Comment

• Howard the Duck
                SPECIAL MEMBER
                Level 15 - The Baby Troll
                • Apr 2007

In to say that I've had more problems with Mediafire than Megaupload. Yeah.

*dodges flames*

Comment

• SimbiAni
                  GETLAZY MEMBER
                  • May 2007

*hands you a shield*

Everyone's comps and connections have different preferences, that's all there is to it ;P And thus we upload and download on the ones that work for us; if there's an ep someone would like but need a diff host, its up to some other kind fan who can upL it on said diff host that for whom it also works. No point in arguing one is better than another.

*shrug*

^__^
                  youtube.com/SimbiAni25

Comment

• Victoria
                    Owner of GetLazy
                    SPECIAL MEMBER
                    Level 28 - Friend For Life
                    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by SimbiAni
                    *hands you a shield*

Everyone's comps and connections have different preferences, that's all there is to it ;P And thus we upload and download on the ones that work for us; if there's an ep someone would like but need a diff host, its up to some other kind fan who can upL it on said diff host that for whom it also works. No point in arguing one is better than another.

*shrug*

^__^
                    You still haven't explained why it is impossible for you to use MediaFire? You can't click on a MediaFire link, and then on the Click to download link? Is that so hard?

Comment

• SimbiAni
                      GETLAZY MEMBER
                      • May 2007

Originally posted by Xizer
                      You can't click on a MediaFire link, and then on the Click to download link? Is that so hard?
                      Okay, I'll indulge your mocking comment, since you can't seem to reach a reasonable conclusion on your own: It's mostly the same reason that you said MU doesn't work for you- as you said earlier, the connection speed up or down is less than what it should be for your connection (and my connection is very slow (basic) dsl, so half of it would be close to dialup speed!). I also said before when MediaFire was mentioned, that I really just prefer my files in one piece, for whatever reason. It's quite easy to understand.. and I've been using MU with no problem for so long now. Not just here, but various other things. It's reliable for me.

Is that clear enough? No? You want to actually come over and check MediaFire on my comp? Well, tough.

Lmao.
                      youtube.com/SimbiAni25

Comment

• Victoria
                        Owner of GetLazy
                        SPECIAL MEMBER
                        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Xizer
                        You can't click on a MediaFire link, and then on the Click to download link? Is that so hard?
                        Okay, I'll indulge your mocking comment, since you can't seem to come to a reasonable conclusion on your own: It's mostly the same reason that you said MU doesn't work for you- as you said earlier, the connection speed up or down is less than what it should be for your connection (and my connection is very slow (basic) dsl, so half of it would be close to dialup speed!). I also said before when MediaFire was mentioned, that I really just prefer my files in one piece, for whatever reason. It's quite easy to understand.. and I've been using MU with no problem for so long now. Not just here, but various other things. It's reliable for me.

Is that clear enough? No? You want to actually come over and check MediaFire on my comp? Well, tough.

Lmao.
                        So, hang on a second. Just because you use DSL that is only about twice as fast as dial up means everyone should be subjected to those speeds? That, in addition to the 60 second or whatever wait time MegaUpload gives you before you can even download a file? And that image captcha that only serves to slow you down even further?

Have you even given MediaFire a fair shot? Do you just keep using things because they work "good enough" when something better comes along? "Hmm... I can get digital cable for $50 a month with around 150 channels... or I can get satellite for $50 a month with around 200 channels... well hell, I've never had a problem with cable, why bother with satellite?"

Comment

• SimbiAni
                          GETLAZY MEMBER
                          • May 2007

You apparently totally misunderstood anything I've said. No one should be subjected to anything, everyone should just use the host that works best for them. Very simple. You dont want to upload to MU? Don't. Upload on the one that works for you. That's it. If that happens to be MediaFire, okay, cool. Ppl who get great or better results with MediaFire will really appreciate it, and that will be awesome.

But this thread is about sharing viddable eps in the prefs I work best with, mostly from me but also with the help of some other kind users. I must be an extremely patient person, becuz typing three letters into a box and waiting a few seconds for a countdown does not kill me! I've also already said that. I'm sorry if it kills you? I'll also repeat since you seem to have missed it, that yes I've "given MFire a fair shot": my speed (which iS at its fastest with MU), is slow to the point of disconnecting with MFire (as well as most other filesharing hosts, that's just how it is). Also I do not like (again, I've already said this before) split-up files, *for whatever reason*, it is just my own pref. I am just perfectly fine with waiting for a link in one piece, no problem.

That said, if something doesn't work for someone, all they can do is ask (politely, obviously) and wait for a kind someone for whom *both* hosts work great with, to upload it *for* them to their host of choice. Patience and understanding, they work well together.

Also, I do not have "cable". I've never had an issue with just the broadcast channels and my money is being saved for other things. Your question implied that I would both "need" better and that the new option would indeed "be" better. That cannot apply to this case, as MU is just the better one for me... go figure.

Anyways, out of all the filesharing talk I've ever had with various fandoms / fans, you're the only one who ever complained this much. Most ppl simply understand the "whatever works" motto. If you ever were in an episode sharing comm, you'd kno what I mean. *shrug* That's the kind of teamwork I'm more used to- everyone upLing / dLing on the one(s) that work(s) for them. No one complains, everyone appreciates, and if someone needs a diff host, they simply put in their request and wait for someone who can fill it. So here I put in my request, and I waited patiently, and then NindanJoe kindly helped me out. And then he even offered to help someone else get an episode on a better host for them. Teamwork!
                          youtube.com/SimbiAni25

Comment

• Victoria
                            Owner of GetLazy
                            SPECIAL MEMBER
                            • Apr 2007

If you ever were in an episode sharing comm, you'd kno what I mean.
                            Perhaps you missed the fact that I'm on one right now, and my contributions are quite significant. [!]

Comment

• Howard the Duck
                              SPECIAL MEMBER
                              Level 15 - The Baby Troll
                              • Apr 2007

The issue I have with Mediafire, and this might be my fault, is this: Someone will post a Mediafire link. I'll click it, and the download link pops up. I click that link, and Firefox opens the Download box. I select "Save As" and hit OK. When I hit OK, the download progress box pops up, and immediately says the file is finished downloading. So I go to my desktop (or wherever I saved it), and check the file size of my newly-downloaded file. The file size is 0 KB.

I delete this dead file, and try to re-download. The same thing happens. This will happen all night.

Comment

• Victoria
                                Owner of GetLazy
                                SPECIAL MEMBER
                                • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Jim Tindell
                                The issue I have with Mediafire, and this might be my fault, is this: Someone will post a Mediafire link. I'll click it, and the download link pops up. I click that link, and Firefox opens the Download box. I select "Save As" and hit OK. When I hit OK, the download progress box pops up, and immediately says the file is finished downloading. So I go to my desktop (or wherever I saved it), and check the file size of my newly-downloaded file. The file size is 0 KB.

I delete this dead file, and try to re-download. The same thing happens. This will happen all night.
                                ???

I had this happen to me once, and I've downloaded hundreds of files from MediaFire.

Comment

Working...