Clear All
  • nindanjoe
    Former Moderator
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 27 - Little Pink Poster
    • Apr 2007

112 - Rottenbeard (widescreen w/ US audio) [350MB]

Originally linked from here: viewtopic.php?t=237

Edis suggested I create separate topics for each encode, I was worried I would be spamming the forums. But here it is, might as well try a trial run, I hope it goes well.

These were created from the UK DVDs. I got rid of most of the blended frames, and edited the US audio to fit with the video. The AVI file has 2 audio tracks, the first will always be the US and the 2nd will always be the UK one. I hope you'll enjoy this!

Download link (Download all 4 to the same folder and extract with WinRAR):

http://anonym.to/?http://www.mediafire.com/?a41qg4vqvn9
    http://anonym.to/?http://www.mediafire.com/?2qtljqkgwzx
    http://anonym.to/?http://www.mediafire.com/?9ltmoqz65bl
    http://anonym.to/?http://www.mediafire.com/?ambd3sxam4t

(EDIT: 9-25-2007, Updated - Woofiles)
    (EDIT: 10-4-2007, Updated with Mediafire, Woofiles claimed hack attempt)
    Stats:

Video: XviD
    Audio: AC3 for both tracks
    Resolution: 768x432
    FPS: 23.976

Sample picture:

Feel free to ask any questions! By the way, I also have the subtitle files for these episodes if anyone wants them.
    *Thanks to Ultra Magnus for Nindanjoe.sigpic
  • Tobias
    GETLAZY MEMBER
    Level 9 - Energy Poster
    • May 2007

blaast. part 4 gives a error on mediafire

Comment

• nindanjoe
      Former Moderator
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      • Apr 2007

Oh, MediaFire, what have you done to me?

Have you tried the files-upload link? I should probably change the format to make things easier to see. =P

Comment

• ChemKneazle
        SPECIAL MEMBER
        Level 17 - Ghost Stopper
        • Jul 2007

Hi guys,

Sorry if this seems very n00b-ish of me to ask but I'm having a problem with the RAR files I've downloaded. First I tried downloading this file - Rottenbeard - and it gave me the error so I tried it with another but it gave me the error too.

Here's the deal:
        I can download things just fine but when I go to open them with WinRAR, it pops up with an "Unexpected End of Archive" message. So I try extracting it to my desktop and then it says "CRC failed in....etc"

So I can't open any of the files I download at all. Has anyone run into this problem as well? Anyone know what I can do? I'm running Windows Vista (which I hate).
        "Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only believes in the element of surprise."

Originally posted by CJVercetti
        LazyTown90 (7:18:26 PM): This morning I had diariahaahahaa and I still went to school
        LazyTown90 (7:18:39 PM): that's when you laugh and shit at the same time btw

Comment

• ooozmin
          Former moderator
          SPECIAL MEMBER
          Level 29 - Villain Number One
          • May 2007

Originally posted by ChemKneazle
          Hi guys,

Sorry if this seems very n00b-ish of me to ask but I'm having a problem with the RAR files I've downloaded. First I tried downloading this file - Rottenbeard - and it gave me the error so I tried it with another but it gave me the error too.

Here's the deal:
          I can download things just fine but when I go to open them with WinRAR, it pops up with an "Unexpected End of Archive" message. So I try extracting it to my desktop and then it says "CRC failed in....etc"

So I can't open any of the files I download at all. Has anyone run into this problem as well? Anyone know what I can do? I'm running Windows Vista (which I hate).
          Epic 1st post. Just PM nindanjoe he can help you with that.

Welcome to the forum BTW
          Get Lazy's #1 fugitive!

Comment

• nindanjoe
            Former Moderator
            SPECIAL MEMBER
            • Apr 2007

Hi guys,

Here's the deal:

Hi! I think I can help. I'm guessing you downloaded from the first link. That site has been having problems for a long time and sometimes the download won't finish. Here's a list of things to check out:

1) Check the file size, the RAR file is supposed to be 354.21MB. If it's not that, you will have to redownload the file and knowing that files-upload is being strange, I recommend using a download manager. It will help keep you connected so the file is downloaded completely. The program I recommend is Free Download Manager, which you can find here: http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/ .

2) Maybe it could be the version of WinRAR, I used 3.51 . If you have a newer version, it should be fine. An older version, then there might be some problems. The latest version seems to be 3.70, so I'm out-of-date.

3) Last, but not least. If the file size is the same, then your file is corrupt. Which can happen from several things (server, ISP, power outage). A way to be absolutely sure is to check the MD5, and that is: b19a4032488f392a53a0b4110cb57123 . You can use MD5summer or wxChecksums to check for that. This thing to check it least likely needed. You'll need to redownload the file anyways if this is the case. :)

Good luck, and I hope it works out.

Comment

• ChemKneazle
              SPECIAL MEMBER
              Level 17 - Ghost Stopper
              • Jul 2007

Awesome! Thanks for the help (and thanks for the welcome, ooozmin!). I will definitely try these tips out...but my sisters and I just watched Lazytown and we're feeling guilty so we are forcing ourselves to go swim for a bit. So I'll try to make it work after that.

Haha...it was a funny sight. Two 18-year-olds (twins) and their 23-year-old sister all engrossed over a preeschool show we had recorded earlier. But I tell ya - they're so addicting! I love Lazytown and I'm proud of it.

AND...it actually does guilt me into being more active. Two birds, some stones, whatever it's cool.
              "Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only believes in the element of surprise."

LazyTown90 (7:18:26 PM): This morning I had diariahaahahaa and I still went to school

Comment

• ooozmin
                Former moderator
                SPECIAL MEMBER
                • May 2007

Glad to hear how LazyTown has positively affect your life. Now if you stick around long enough and get to know some of the other members well enough...you might be watching the show with a different attitude hehe
                Get Lazy's #1 fugitive!

Comment

• ChemKneazle
                  SPECIAL MEMBER
                  Level 17 - Ghost Stopper
                  • Jul 2007

Originally posted by ooozmin
                  Glad to hear how LazyTown has positively affect your life. Now if you stick around long enough and get to know some of the other members well enough...you might be watching the show with a different attitude hehe
                  It does take a bit of effort for me to keep myself from lunging at the screen every now and then. That Mayor...he's so hot.

In other news, it worked! I downloaded the free downloading software you suggested, nindanjoe, and the files work!!! I have to choose VLC media player each time I want to open them but still yay! Thank you!!!

Comment

• ooozmin
                    Former moderator
                    SPECIAL MEMBER
                    • May 2007

Does that download manager have any effect on the speed, cause those sites are SO SLOW
                    Get Lazy's #1 fugitive!

Comment

• ChemKneazle
                      SPECIAL MEMBER
                      Level 17 - Ghost Stopper
                      • Jul 2007

Does that download manager have any effect on the speed, cause those sites are SO SLOW
                      As a matter of fact, it does! I forgot to mention that. When I was downloading them before, without the manager, it was taking approx. 5 - 6 hours per episode for me (and I have a pretty fast Internet connection if I do say so myself) but with the DL manager, I'd say it's about 45 minutes for the larger ones and something like 20 minutes for the lo-quality ones. I was completely amazed!

Comment

• ooozmin
                        Former moderator
                        SPECIAL MEMBER
                        • May 2007

As a matter of fact, it does! I forgot to mention that. When I was downloading them before, without the manager, it was taking approx. 5 - 6 hours per episode for me (and I have a pretty fast Internet connection if I do say so myself) but with the DL manager, I'd say it's about 45 minutes for the larger ones and something like 20 minutes for the lo-quality ones. I was completely amazed!
                        Are you ****ing cereal? Hook me up nigga!
                        Get Lazy's #1 fugitive!

Comment

• ChemKneazle
                          SPECIAL MEMBER
                          Level 17 - Ghost Stopper
                          • Jul 2007

Are you ****ing cereal? Hook me up nigga!
                          Super EXTRA serial, yo!

I just used the one nindanjoe suggested: http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/

I had no problems if I remember correctly. Actually, make sure you restart before you try to use it. It doesn't ask you to restart but just do it anyway. It uber-krash'd on me before I restarted. But once you restart, it works fine.

Comment

• ooozmin
                            Former moderator
                            SPECIAL MEMBER
                            • May 2007

Thanks a half-dozen...I remember him suggesting me to dl this before, but I never bothered cause I thought speed was gonna be teh same!
                            Get Lazy's #1 fugitive!

Comment

• nindanjoe
                              Former Moderator
                              SPECIAL MEMBER
                              • Apr 2007

Glad it's all working out. :)

That download manager has a download accelerator option in it so if it can, it will make another connection to the site and download faster. Like with files-upload.com, the DL rate is about 30 kb/s. You make a 2nd connection, now it's 60 kb/s. files-upload.com allows multiple connections, w00t! By the way, you can change the amount of connections within the program too. :)

Comment

Working...