Season 2 episodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 2 episodes

Wow, GetLazy is awesome. So now I have everything from Season 1 except for Sportacus on the Move. Of course, depending on how you define that, that's Season 2. So here's some varied requests.

Season 2 / Young Stephanie - Sportacus on the Move

Season 2 / US versions - Double Trouble, Haunted Castle (UK available)

Season 2 / Playable - LazyTown Circus, Pixel TV, School Scam (MKV available)

Those last ones are available in Matroska, but it would be nice to have those available in a format more people/computers can play.

Have you installed CCCP? With that, you'll be able to play the x264 encoded video, AC3 audio, and MKV container. Although a lot of people seem to hate the MKV format for some reason. If that's the case, I would encourage you to convert it yourself as Kaizoku-Fansubs recommends for people that don't like the .MP4 format. If you're interested, I'll write a mini guide on what to do. Basically you'll need an MKV demuxer, AviSynth, and an encoder like XviD. You might need to have CCCP installed too to decode the x264 stream.

Comment

Id just like to add Ziggy's Alien to Luigi's list as I'm missing exactly what he is (except Pixel TV, in mkv which i play fine.)

Would it just be best to wait for July when Ytv airs season 2 and hope for caps?

Comment

nindanjoe - I use Linux, so no Windows software for me.

Tobias - Ziggy's Alien is on the Surprise Santa DVD. Torrent here: http://www.mininova.org/tor/173693

Comment

Originally posted by Luigi12
          Have a look here.
          http://www.animemusicvideos.org/guid...linuxplay.html

I did a quick search on the page and it mentions matroska a few times and mkv a few more.

Comment

I probably just need a newer version of VLC (and/or mplayer) as what I have is from 2005. The problem isn't actually with Matroska (just a container) itself, it's the codecs. mplayer won't play h.264 video, and VLC apparently doesn't like the a52 audio.

Comment

Tobias - Ziggy's Alien is on the Surprise Santa DVD. Torrent here: http://www.mininova.org/tor/173693
              grrr, why is the thing rar'd?

Thanx tho, Luigi!

(so then, just everything in Luigi's 1st post ^_~)

Comment

The good and bad thing about Matroska is that it's so flexible that it can contain pretty much anything, but if you're able to play one mkv file it doesn't mean you'll be able to play the next.
                Take VirtualDubMod, for instance, it can only handle roughly 20-25% of all mkvs, becasue they vary so much from file to file.

Comment

Linux! An OS I know nothing about! I hope everything works out with the playback of the mkv files. I can offer to re-encode them to XviD if everything else fails.

Speaking of old computers, a few years back when Bungie released the Halo 2 gameplay thingy and the video was all twitchy. Which reminds me of those HD trailers at Yahoo! The 1080p ones are all twitchy for me!

Comment

Originally posted by nindanjoe
                    Linux! An OS I know nothing about! I hope everything works out with the playback of the mkv files. I can offer to re-encode them to XviD if everything else fails.
                    Wow, that would be awesome. I'm actually planning on upgrading my distro sometime this week so that my software is closer to only a year old as opposed to 2 years. I'll upgrade to the newest version later this year :o). So anyway I'll let you know how that goes.

Comment

Upgrade: Complete!

</pixel>

Comment

the important question: but can you play giga-dvds??

Comment

Originally posted by Tobias
                          the important question: but can you play giga-dvds??
                          Hmm, someone will have to lend me one so I can test it

In the meantime I should test a regular movie DVD (which worked before) and the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl DVD that didn't work before.

Comment

I should test a regular movie DVD (which worked before) and the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl DVD that didn't work before.
                            movies - fine, Fiesta Bowl - I can play a lot more of it than I could before, but still it can't read into the second half of the full game broadcast :o(

Comment

Working...
                            X