Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[YTV] Sportacus on the Move -- this Friday (july 6)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [YTV] Sportacus on the Move -- this Friday (july 6)

As can be inferred from the title, this friday, July 6, Y TV will be showing "Sportacus on the Move." If no one else, Luigi and I cannot find a cap of this ep anywhere. So if there's any kindly souls out there with the means to cap it for the have-nots out there, it would be be very kermit.gif ^_^

Just a reminder for you wonderful Canadians, Sportacus on the Move tomorrow! If you could grab it for us, we'd love you forever. Well, at least for a few years

Comment

There's already an encode of this, I think it was by nindanjoe or skootch :/ Perhaps someone can upload for you.
      sigpic

Comment

Really? This is the first time I've heard of this

Comment

I believe Skootch has encoded every episode except for, like, two. And I forgot what those were.

Comment

I have the UK version of this encoded by OTR somewheres. I think Skootch uploaded that version in the first version of the forums. I had a list somewheres so I'll edit this post after I finds it.

Found it. It's outdated though, it does not include the newer episodes. The names in () are the folks that encoded and uploaded the episode.

Season 1:
            Welcome to LazyTown (UK DVD release only) (Skootch)
            Crystal Caper (tehsp0rk)
            Dear Diary (Skootch)
            Pixelspix.com (tehsp0rk)
            Sportacus Who? (UK DVD release only) (Skootch)
            LazyTown's Greatest Hits (EdisLeado)

Season 2:
            Sportacus on the Move
            Rockin' Robbie (Skootch)
            Little Sportacus
            Trash Trouble (Skootch)
            Double Trouble
            Haunted Castle
            The LazyTown Snow Monster (Skootch) (tehsp0rk)

Comment

So basically we don't have US versions of Sportacus on the Move or Double Trouble anywhere. Hopefully those with the ability to do so will cap those when they air on YTV in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by Luigi12
                So basically we don't have US versions of Sportacus on the Move or Double Trouble anywhere. Hopefully those with the ability to do so will cap those when they air on YTV in the near future.
                Pretty please :oops:

Comment

No, we have a US version of Sportacus on the Move.
                  sigpic

Comment

So then are there caps for every US ep as of this moment? Or is Double Trouble still missing?

Comment

Originally posted by Tobias
                      So then are there caps for every US ep as of this moment? Or is Double Trouble still missing?
                      yep
                      i think :?

Comment

Working...
                      X