X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O.o... eek. LoL.

Ppl are weird... *shrug*

Comment

SimbiAni - i think it's nice that you choose not to be a "hater" in life, you seem like a postive person and that's awesome. but aren't there better places to expend your empathy than on pop stars? ...there are children starving to death and things of that nature. so who really cares if someone calls an overly paid "entertainer" a name on the internet? :|

Comment

Um, I dont "expend" any "empathy" on anyone, (and yes I kno what the words mean, theyre just in quotes for the heck of it); I just don't like haters... doesn't mean I always support the ppl or things getting hated on... And I just stuck to the topic and randomly voiced an opinion on it...

But if there *is* gonna be mention of all the world's problems... my opinions on them are many and various and extremely argumentative (hell, all my opinions on every single thing in life are "argumentative" in some way, if I were to be completely serious here instead of seeming so "positive") so I usually prefer to not get involved in those discussions... In this topic, you only saw one tiny piece of my opinions, and if it seemed like "empathy", how could you tell that I had none to spare for anything else? Why was it assumed that it all was wasted on "popstars"?

And if you indeed need an example of more opinions... the world sucks, its ridiculous how there are tons of ppl and animals dying everyday, it is all so wrong and seriously? I'd rather not be here at all... >.> (Let's definitely not get into that one...) And yes, tons of stupid celebs (incl. Ms Spears, sure) getting overpaid when that money could be going to SUCH better uses, its enough to make you hate almost everyone in the entertainment industry, isnt it? As for kids... if ppl would just stop having kids when they can't take care of them, then they wouldnt be suffering... >.> I kno that one firsthand...

Okay... I'll shut up now... ^-^

*goes back to hiding in cave*

Comment

MOAR?

Comment

LOL @ the new pic!

Comment

Originally posted by SimbiAni
              and if it seemed like "empathy", how could you tell that I had none to spare for anything else? Why was it assumed that it all was wasted on "popstars"?
              i didn't assume that, hope you don't think that i did. i wasn't taking a shot at you. it's just that celebrity stuff is annoying me these days - mostly because it's on the NEWS everyday, and i think that's insane. i don't really care what's being said about them positive or negitive.

Originally posted by SimbiAni
              I'd rather not be here at all... >.> (Let's definitely not get into that one...) And yes, tons of stupid celebs (incl. Ms Spears, sure) getting overpaid when that money could be going to SUCH better uses, its enough to make you hate almost everyone in the entertainment industry, isnt it? As for kids... if ppl would just stop having kids when they can't take care of them, then they wouldnt be suffering... >.> I kno that one firsthand...
              and i totally agree with all of that.

but yeah, i understand what you're sayin and i hope you're not too mad at me.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveTHYconan
                i didn't assume that, hope you don't think that i did. i wasn't taking a shot at you. it's just that celebrity stuff is annoying me these days - mostly because it's on the NEWS everyday, and i think that's insane. i don't really care what's being said about them positive or negitive. and i totally agree with all of that. but yeah, i understand what you're sayin and i hope you're not too mad at me.
                Nah, I dont get mad, its a waste ;P But I am just used to ppl making assumptions all the time... *shrug* I agree the celeb stuff is annoying- I watch the news a lot (not cable, but my local news channels (Boston)... I like my news-teams, hehe) and yes, it gets SO annoying when they feel they have to report on the celeb crap (and a lot of them say exactly that too, that they may be reporting it but they dont think its newsworthy either... lol)... and what I was commenting on in the original topic, was (to me) a totally diff issue entirely (the spreading of hate by calling names, insults, regardless of fact or opinion, ppl who do that are losers, plain and simple), which I was reminded of becuz of the comments at the link and such... and yea.

Some days I get more outspoken than usual... O.o

Comment

this is a vid of a new reporter refusing to do a paris hilton story. In this particular case the Hilton thing was their lead story and something about the war in Iraq was deemed less important. Unfortunately the reporter kinda looses it but she does have a point.

Comment

britney with pink wig - FIT

brit normal - FIT

school girl brit - UBER FIT

i dont care how mental or whatever she still dam fine to me

Comment

wtf is wrong with her butt?

Edit: Shes about to be hit by a van

Comment

Originally posted by CJVercetti
                        Originally posted by Zafa
                        I ain't in it
                        You can have it.

I think most of us don't want that anymore. Britney Spears is an interesting case...how one goes from being wanted so badly to being...not wanted...is very interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by CJVercetti
                          Originally posted by Zafa
                          I ain't in it
                          Looks like she sat on a couch for a very long time and it stayed like that, or she sat on CJ for a very long time and it stayed like that

Comment

No cushion for the pushin'... :(

Comment

>.>

*chooses to ignore the immature comments*

Comment

No glutious maximus for the exertion of force

Comment

Working...
                                X