• Show
Clear All
  • nindanjoe
    Former Moderator
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 27 - Little Pink Poster
    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by yosy
    hmm... i see it is becoming quite normal for most post to be irrelevant to the topic (thread)
    You're guilty of that too, my friend. Plus you don't answer questions. ;) (Correction: You did answer a question)
    *Thanks to Ultra Magnus for Nindanjoe.sigpic

Comment

• Crafty
      GETLAZY MEMBER
      Level 7 - Lazy Poster
      • Aug 2007

Hi guys. I'm very new to this forum, but I was hoping if anyone could help me with some of the broken links in the Video section. I could not download Sportacus Who?, Play Day as they are deadlinks; I could not get Prince Stingy, Soccer Sucker, because of some connection problem with Megaupload (I'm not sure why exactly. I did not have a problem with them until today). Also the ones hosted by files-upload.com have stopped working just very recently (today or yesterday), they are: Rockin' Robbie, The LazyTown Circus, Friends Forever, School Scam, Energy Book, Birthday Surprise, LazyTown goes Digital, and The Lazy Genie. For the episodes hosted by friendlyfiles, I have had a hard time downloading with since it the average download speed is around 10kb which is too slow for me. I would greatly appreciate it if you can upload it to a reliable server. I have had the easiest results from mediafire. For people who have uploaded the other episodes, thanks a lot.

If you happen to have Lazytown Circus, could you get that one first? Thanks. I want to see that one especially.

Comment

• SimbiAni
        GETLAZY MEMBER
        Level 11 - The Blue Knight
        • May 2007

Hiya, Crafty! Check out this page http://www.getlazy.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=450 for the eps that I'm sharing, as far as I kno all my journal links still work for me; also if you're having connection issues, try using a different browser (like, I dL all MU stuff in FireFox), etc. ^-^

As for other hosts, MU is the best one for me / my comp / my connection; I don't kno if anyone else would like to dL my eps and upL them onto a diff host for you or others.. I spose its all up to whoever has the time / resources to do so... good luck!!
        youtube.com/SimbiAni25

:: twitter.com/SimbiAni :: simbiani.deviantart.com :: ?MiLENA? ::

Comment

• Crafty
          GETLAZY MEMBER
          Level 7 - Lazy Poster
          • Aug 2007

Hi SimbiAni. Thanks for your links. I'm not really sure what is wrong with my connection with Megaupload. It was working yesterday just normally. I use firefox, best browser imo. But I'll try it with IE. I guess it might also have to do with my poor Verizon dsl. They probably hate me for downloading so much Lazytown heh. Either that or megaupload hates me. Somebody does.

Update:
          Arrgh. Ok. I tried it again with megaupload, it starts off fine for 5 seconds but crashes to 0 kbs and than goes to 1kbs and wavers between on and off 0 to 50 or some random number. It's driving me nuts. I used a download manager to hopefully make it work better but it's still the same. It's surprisingly still going though most of the time its 0 kbs. I guess I'll leave it running all night and day. Currently it's on 3 percent after 1 hour.

Comment

• SimbiAni
            GETLAZY MEMBER
            • May 2007

Verizon DSL! ;D I have it too. For some reason DSL gets wonky during bad weather sometimes... have you checked your dsl modem? And also tried a restart? Made sure nothing else is using the connection? Either that or the site MU itself could be doing some work on the servers that those eps are stored on. I've seen it before on other sites and such. I usually distract myself until some time has passed and try again later, and they usually are back to normal within a day or so.
            youtube.com/SimbiAni25

Comment

• nindanjoe
              Former Moderator
              SPECIAL MEMBER
              • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Crafty
              Hi guys. I'm very new to this forum, but I was hoping if anyone could help me with some of the broken links in the Video section. I could not download Sportacus Who?, Play Day as they are deadlinks; I could not get Prince Stingy, Soccer Sucker, because of some connection problem with Megaupload (I'm not sure why exactly. I did not have a problem with them until today). Also the ones hosted by files-upload.com have stopped working just very recently (today or yesterday), they are: Rockin' Robbie, The LazyTown Circus, Friends Forever, School Scam, Energy Book, Birthday Surprise, LazyTown goes Digital, and The Lazy Genie. For the episodes hosted by friendlyfiles, I have had a hard time downloading with since it the average download speed is around 10kb which is too slow for me. I would greatly appreciate it if you can upload it to a reliable server. I have had the easiest results from mediafire. For people who have uploaded the other episodes, thanks a lot.
              Was this the Sportacus Who? you were trying to get?:
              http://www.getlazy.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=471

The Mediafire links are working there. Still need to check everything else though. I usually have a Mediafire mirror for the widescreen eps. It was interesting trying out other file hosters, but a bunch seem to be odd. Gigeshare and Fileho still need to be tested though. It seems Rapidshare and Megaupload are reliable for people in the US (probably because of their limits), outside the US is iffy territory.

Comment

• Crafty
                GETLAZY MEMBER
                Level 7 - Lazy Poster
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by nindanjoe

Was this the Sportacus Who? you were trying to get?:
                http://www.getlazy.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=471

The Mediafire links are working there. Still need to check everything else though. I usually have a Mediafire mirror for the widescreen eps. It was interesting trying out other file hosters, but a bunch seem to be odd. Gigeshare and Fileho still need to be tested though. It seems Rapidshare and Megaupload are reliable for people in the US (probably because of their limits), outside the US is iffy territory.
                Oh sorry. I forgot to mention that the mediafire links you placed actually link to LazyTown's Surprise Santa. If you click on it, it says lt29. 29th episode is Santa. Thanks though.

I'm going to wait until tomorrow to test megaupload again. I'm sure it will work soon, hopefully.

Comment

• nindanjoe
                  Former Moderator
                  SPECIAL MEMBER
                  • Apr 2007

lol, how embarrassing. Guess I should re-learn how to read everything that's mine.

Well, it looks like I confused a few things when I was posting that link. I'll have to add this to my re-upload list, oh dear. :)

Comment

• Crafty
                    GETLAZY MEMBER
                    Level 7 - Lazy Poster
                    • Aug 2007

Thanks Nindanjoe for posting those episodes so fast. You're the best!
                    I'm going to try to make a torrent for all the Lazytown episodes that I have soon. Even though it might not work, I think the best chance for more people to keep it alive is to get it on the popular torrent search sites so more people can find it.

Edit:
                    So far I'm missing:
                    S1
                    Lazy Scouts
                    Pixelspix
                    Sportacus Who?
                    LazyTown's Greatest Hits
                    Sportacus on the Move

S2
                    Energy Book
                    Birthday Surprise
                    LazyTown goes Digital
                    The Lazy Genie

Well I do have a low quality UK version of Pixelspix, but I'm not very content with it. Thanks for your help.

Comment

• crosis52
                      GETLAZY MEMBER
                      Level 10 - LazyTowner
                      • Jul 2007

Just a progress report, double trouble was reposted, so the missing episodes are:

Swiped Sweets
                      Lazy Scouts
                      Sportacus on the move

Just a few more, surely somebody has them?

Comment

• Crafty
                        GETLAZY MEMBER
                        Level 7 - Lazy Poster
                        • Aug 2007

I only have the dvd of Swiped Sweets which I got from a torrent. I also need LazyTown goes Digital. It'll be a pain in the ass but I might try to upload that dvd. It has Swiped Sweets, Dancing Duel, Remote Control, and My Treehouse.

Comment

• Luigi12
                          GETLAZY MEMBER
                          Level 12 - Lazy Scout
                          • Jun 2007

Originally posted by crosis52
                          Just a progress report, double trouble was reposted, so the missing episodes are:
                          A US version? Where?

Comment

• SimbiAni
                            GETLAZY MEMBER
                            • May 2007

Hiya, I uploaded My Treehouse today, and Remote Control a while ago; I will try to get the other two up from that dvd as well ^-^

http://simbiani82.livejournal.com/81882.html
                            youtube.com/SimbiAni25

Comment

• Tobias
                              GETLAZY MEMBER
                              Level 9 - Energy Poster
                              • May 2007

Originally posted by Luigi12
                              Originally posted by crosis52
                              A US version? Where?
                              It was the UK version.
                              *cough* a US ver of Double Trouble and Haunted Castle (besides Simbiani's Re-code, preferably) would be appreciated *cough*

Comment

• yosy
                                GETLAZY MEMBER
                                Level 9 - Energy Poster
                                • Apr 2007

does anyone have the link, or even upload greatest hits please?

Comment

Working...