• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rubyducky
    GETLAZY MEMBER
    Level 10 - LazyTowner
    • Aug 2007

Little Sportacus Summary

What's the Little Sportacus episode about? I don't care about spoilers, so please, post away :)

(and I can't download it due to problems with my internet, but I'd like to find out :))
  • Zokita
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 27 - Little Pink Poster
    • Apr 2007

It's been a while since I've seen this episode, so forgive me if the summary is a little vague. It's also tl;dr, but if it were me I'd want as much info as possible.

Once upon a time in LazyTown, the children were playing, Sportacus was flippity-flipping and saving people, and Robbie was not happy with them. That noisy elf and his hyperactive kids were disrupting his beauty rest again! But never fear, Robbie has another brilliant idea up his sleeve!

Maybe Sportacus will be incapacitated/less annoying/squishable if Robbie de-ages him to about ten years old!

Using his excellent technical skill and a sledgehammer, Robbie builds a device capable of doing exactly that (and the reverse). Success! But he can't just go out and force Sportacus under an umbrella-like de-aging device! Nope, it's disguise time!

Robbie's apparel of choice? A bush. A reddish-brown bush.

Later that day, the bush guy crept around as Sportacus was doing extreme jump rope exercises. After a few fumbled attempts, Robbie finally trapped Sportacus, hitting him with the de-aging ray. Sportacus gaped in shock as the bush-with-the-umbrella-sticking-out ran away.

Sportacus was not happy about being de-aged to ten years. He hurriedly asked Ziggy to get him some fitting clothes, and he did. Then, Stephanie happened to come along. Sportacus was not happy, because he didn't want Stephanie to know about what had happened to him. He hurriedly assumed a false name, 'Spob', and Stephanie proceeded to teach him how to play basketball, segueing into Stephanie's energetic cheerleading session to the 'Give a Little More' song.

Stephanie was suspicious about 'Spob's natural sports ability, though. She slyly ripped a page out of her diary when the guys weren't looking and yelped about the lost page. In true Sportacus fashion, 'Spob' flippity-flipped to save the page, and Stephanie effectively trapped him. But now that the kids knew Sportacus had gotten into trouble, they had to help him!

Unfortunately, all Sportacus knew was that a 'bush guy' with an umbrella had de-aged him. With this clue, Stephanie set out to follow a trail of suspicious red leaves on the ground. They led to the billboard, which Robbie had forgotten to lock in his haste. Stephanie leaned on the door and fell through, and thus the kids discovered the location of Robbie's lair.

Sportacus hopped into the pipe to confront Robbie, and the kids watched on Pixel's remote-control spy camera. Unfortunately for Sportacus, Robbie had yet another trick up his sleeve. He'd equipped the de-ager with a self destruct button! If Robbie activated it, the machine would explode in ten seconds and Sportacus would be stuck as a kid FOREVER! (Or so he said, anyway.) Sportacus declared that those ten seconds were all he needed. Would it be enough?

Robbie activated the self-destruct countdown, but Sportacus attacked Robbie's maternal instincts by tossing him a soon-to-hatch egg. Robbie caught the egg, perplexed, while Sportacus restored himself to his proper age, stating "I guess I was wrong. I only needed eight." Robbie was enraged, Sporty escaped, and the kids did the Bing Bang dance.

After they left, Robbie was expecting some quiet time, but the damn bird hatched and shattered Robbie's dreams of a quiet afternoon. Poor Robbie.
    I seriously need a new sig. Will try Photoshop later.

Comment

• Edgar
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      • Apr 2007

When Robbie Rotten realizes that Sportacus started learning all of his hero skills when he was a boy, Robbie turns Sportacus into a 10-year-old. When Stephanie discovers who the boy really is, she and the kids join Little Sportacus on a mission to Robbie’s lair, so he can be changed back to his larger self. ;)

Comment

• DawnStar
        SPECIAL MEMBER
        Level 24 - The Blue Elf
        • Jul 2007

Zokita, you would make a good storyteller. That was nice!

Comment

• Edgar
          SPECIAL MEMBER
          • Apr 2007

yeah, i wish to have her Same Spelling and English, Honestly i Copied my summary from Wikipedia. ;)

Comment

• DawnStar
            SPECIAL MEMBER
            Level 24 - The Blue Elf
            • Jul 2007

Edgar!!! Get in the chat! C'mon man... and bring the gators!

Comment

• Edgar
              SPECIAL MEMBER
              • Apr 2007

Originally posted by DawnStar
              Edgar!!! Get in the chat! C'mon man... and bring the gators!
              add me if you can,on Aim?

i can bring my Croc

Comment

• DawnStar
                SPECIAL MEMBER
                Level 24 - The Blue Elf
                • Jul 2007

Well I meant the lazy chat thingy... but i got aim too!

Comment

• Edgar
                  SPECIAL MEMBER
                  • Apr 2007

Well I meant the lazy chat thingy... but i got aim too!
                  ok,no problem. ;)

Comment

• DawnStar
                    SPECIAL MEMBER
                    Level 24 - The Blue Elf
                    • Jul 2007

So you're coming? YAY!

Comment

• ooozmin
                      Former moderator
                      SPECIAL MEMBER
                      Level 29 - Villain Number One
                      • May 2007

Ebonics Version:
                      It'sbeen uh while since I've seen dis here episode, so forgive me if da summary iz uh little vague. It'salso tl;dr, but if it wuz me I'd wants as much info as possible.

Once upon uh tyme in LazyTown, da chil'ns wuz playing, Sportacus wuz flippity-flipping an' saving peeps, an' Robbie wuz not happy wiff dem. That noisy elf an' his hyperactive kids wuz disrupting his beauty rest ag'in! But never fear, Robbie has another brilliant idea up his sleeve!

Maybe Sportacus will be incapacitated/less annoying/squishable if Robbie de-ages him ta about ten years old!

Using his excellent technical skill an' uh sledgehammer, Robbie builds uh device capable o' doin' exactly dat (and da reverse). Success! But he can't just jet out an' force Sportacus under an umbrella-like de-aging device! Nope, it'sdisguise tyme!

Robbie'sapparel o' choice? A bush. A reddish-brown bush.

Later dat day, da bush guy crept around as Sportacus wuz doin' extreme jump rope exercises. After uh few fumbled attempts, Robbie finally trapped Sportacus, hitting him wiff da de-aging ray. Sportacus gaped in shock as da bush-with-the-umbrella-sticking-out ran away.

Sportacus wuz not happy about being de-aged ta ten years. He hurriedly asked Ziggy ta git him some fitting gear, an' he did. Then, Stephanie happened ta come along. Sportacus wuz not happy, cuz he didn't wants Stephanie ta know about what had happened ta him. He hurriedly assumed uh false name, 'Spob', an' Stephanie proceeded ta teach him how ta play hoops, segueing into Stephanie'senergetic cheerleading session ta da 'Give uh Little More' song.

Stephanie wuz suspicious about 'Spob'snatural sports ability, though. She slyly ripped uh page out o' her diary when da pimpz weren't looking an' yelped about da lost page. In true Sportacus fashion, 'Spob' flippity-flipped ta save da page, an' Stephanie effectively trapped him. But now dat da kids knew Sportacus had gotten into static, dey had ta he`p him!

Unfortunately, all Sportacus knew wuz dat uh 'bush guy' wiff an umbrella had de-aged him. With dis here clue, Stephanie set out ta follow uh trail o' suspicious red leaves on da ground. They led ta da billboard, which Robbie had forgotten ta lock in his haste. Stephanie leaned on da do' an' fell through, an' thus da kids discovered da location o' Robbie'slair.

Sportacus hopped into da pipe ta confront Robbie, an' da kids watched on Pixel'sremote-control spy camera. Unfortunately fo' Sportacus, Robbie had yet another trick up his sleeve. He'd equipped da de-ager wiff uh self destruct button! If Robbie activated it, da machine would explode in ten seconds an' Sportacus would be stuck as uh kid FOREVER! (Or so he said, anyway.) Sportacus declared dat those ten seconds wuz all he needed. Would it be enough?

Robbie activated da self-destruct countdown, but Sportacus attacked Robbie'smaternal instincts by tossing him uh soon-to-hatch egg. Robbie caught da egg, perplexed, while Sportacus restored himself ta his proper age, stating "I guess I wuz wrong. I only needed eight." Robbie wuz enraged, Sporty escaped, an' da kids did da Bing Bang get jiggy wit it.

After dey left, Robbie wuz expecting some quiet tyme, but da damn bird hatched an' shattered Robbie'sdreams o' uh quiet afternoon. Poor Robbie. and git Sheniquah's ass back ova' heeah.
                      Get Lazy's #1 fugitive!

Comment

• Edgar
                        SPECIAL MEMBER
                        • Apr 2007

So you're coming? YAY!
                        im not sure, what kind of chat is it?

Comment

• DawnStar
                          SPECIAL MEMBER